Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 423412 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #1200 on: December 27, 2019, 11:40:53 AM »
Bruh I call things as I see them.  Sometimes you will like what I say, sometimes not.  I follow the facts. 

You follow what you believe to be the facts. Most of us do.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1201 on: December 27, 2019, 11:55:47 AM »
You follow what you believe to be the facts. Most of us do.

I know the difference between fact, opinion, and supposition.  I follow the facts. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1202 on: December 27, 2019, 02:45:47 PM »
Looks like Pocahontas needs more wampum!

Elizabeth Warren fundraising slows about 30% in fourth quarter

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/27/elizabeth-warren-campaign-sounds-alarm-as-fundraising-slows-down.html

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1203 on: December 27, 2019, 06:28:14 PM »
The whole Michael Bloomberg angle fascinates me.

He waits until the last minute, throws oodles of money on ads yet seemingly doesn't care much to debate or focus on the early states.

I suppose when you are almost 80 years old and worth tens of billions of dollars you can act that way ???
Is this a tax write off for him ??? He hasn't made a dent in Bidens lead of candidates.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1204 on: December 29, 2019, 05:10:37 AM »
Is this a tax write off for him ??? He hasn't made a dent in Bidens lead of candidates.

The one thing I can say is his campaign spending solves the issue of the Democrats pathetic fund raising thus far.Trump is just DESTROYING the other side in regards to that. Bloomberg's pockets seem to have no bottom.

Sargon did a pretty good video sort of praising him as running the best campaign targeted to "normies" rather than the plugged in internet people(like ourselves on here)

I mean I guess if I had to pick a "dark horse" it would be him but it still seems way too late.

Yang and Klobuchar can't seem to gain any traction. Mayor Pete is getting sniped at every angle and constantly picking arrows out of his body. Hell, Tulsi doesn't even want to debate anymore.

Biden is so far ahead and Bernie has that rock solid 20ish percent support so it's hard to see them getting passed up but maybe Bloomberg can make a late push and jump to that third spot?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1205 on: December 29, 2019, 07:48:21 AM »
Would love to see Bloomberg on a debate stage with Trump. He's about a foot shorter so would be comical.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1206 on: December 29, 2019, 08:09:13 AM »
Bloomberg is the only one at least who ever did anything both in business and govt successfully.  The rest are a damn joke

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1207 on: December 29, 2019, 08:37:50 AM »
Bloomberg is the only one at least who ever did anything both in business and govt successfully.  The rest are a damn joke

At this point, he shouldn’t even be a Democrat. He’s a businessman in the anti-business party.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1208 on: December 29, 2019, 10:42:08 AM »
At this point, he shouldn’t even be a Democrat. He’s a businessman in the anti-business party.

He's  almost a RINO wearing a dress.  Fuck him and put him on the Endangered Feces List.  He is evile.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1209 on: December 29, 2019, 12:58:41 PM »
He's  almost a RINO wearing a dress.  Fuck him and put him on the Endangered Feces List.  He is evile.

I suspect he knows more than the public about Biden’s doings in the Ukraine and put himself in there just in case Creepy Joe goes down.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1210 on: December 29, 2019, 03:03:52 PM »
This seems to telegraph that there isn’t gonna be a trial:

Biden Changes Course on Potential Trump Impeachment Subpoena | Time

https://time.com/5756251/biden-trump-impeachment-iowa-subpoena/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1211 on: December 29, 2019, 03:05:52 PM »
Ukraine again?
Who'd have thunk that Trumpers would use Borat's neighboring country as their political weapon of choice ?
High 5 for all you Tryumpers

You’re doing nothing to dispel the stereotype of liberals projecting and having a lack of self-awareness. The whole fucking impeachment was about Ukraine.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1212 on: December 29, 2019, 03:20:57 PM »
You’re doing nothing to dispel the stereotype of liberals projecting and having a lack of self-awareness. The whole fucking impeachment was about Ukraine trying to smear Trumps name and campaign for the 2020 election because the democrats know they don't have a single candidate that can beat Trump.
Fixed
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1213 on: December 29, 2019, 03:43:23 PM »
Fixed

True, but they’re also trying to cover up their own actions the whole bunch of them have their hands dirty in the Ukraine. Biden didn’t have that Prosecutor fired for nothing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1214 on: December 29, 2019, 03:49:21 PM »
This seems to telegraph that there isn’t gonna be a trial:

Biden Changes Course on Potential Trump Impeachment Subpoena | Time

"“The reason I wouldn’t is because it’s all designed to deal with Trump doing what he’s done his whole life: trying to take the focus off him. The issue is not what I did,” Biden said..."

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1215 on: December 29, 2019, 04:05:57 PM »
"“The reason I wouldn’t is because it’s all designed to deal with Trump doing what he’s done his whole life: trying to take the focus off him. The issue is not what I did,” Biden said..."

Projection.

Everybody is onto the Democratic stunt of trying to blame others for what they do themselves.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1216 on: December 29, 2019, 04:23:22 PM »
Projection.

Everybody is onto the Democratic stunt of trying to blame others for what they do themselves.

Subpoena the unredacted transcripts of all of Barry Sotero, Hillary Clinton, and Joe Biden’s phone calls concerning the Ukraine.

If Hunter and Joe have nothing to hide, then they should welcome a new, thorough, legitimate investigation into their roles in known Ukrainian corruption

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1217 on: December 29, 2019, 07:16:04 PM »

If Biden hadn't done what he did, Trump wouldn't have had anything to ask about.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1218 on: December 29, 2019, 07:32:56 PM »
These are the 3 potential storylines I am most interested in going foward:

1. Joe Biden winning the nomination then watching the media doing backflips trying to avoid bringing up the fact that this poor old man is losing his mind. When you add in the internet memes, the video and sound bites, outrage from the fervent leftists that the Democrats went with another Neo-lib and of course, Trump cracking on Joe in front of tens of thousands at his rallies, it makes for a particularly delicious proposition.

2. In true mega-rich oligarchic fashion - Mike Bloomberg. "F you, I am going to go out there and attempt to buy this election, cost be damned. I am not even going to bother debating. Just sit in the shadows and throws gobs of money at it. 100s of millions of dollars if necessary."

3. Bernie. What if he takes Iowa and New Hampshire then legit makes a run at it? Just seeing Obama and the powers that be at the DNC step in to put out that kitchen fire a second time will be fantastic. And of course the outrage once again from that left flank of the party(if you can even call the two sides a political party at this point)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1219 on: December 29, 2019, 07:43:09 PM »
Would love to see Bloomberg on a debate stage with Trump. He's about a foot shorter so would be comical.

Yeah but he’s richer. If he really wanted to set Trump off he could pull that card, but I’m not sure he’d stoop to that level.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1220 on: December 29, 2019, 08:13:33 PM »
Yeah but he’s richer. If he really wanted to set Trump off he could pull that card, but I’m not sure he’d stoop to that level.

It’s not about stooping - all Democrats do is slam the rich, so bragging about it wouldn’t be the brightest move.
Y

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1221 on: December 29, 2019, 08:30:31 PM »

Bloomberg: I was the Republican mayor of failing New York City

President Trump: I am the leader of the free world and saved America from the Obama disaster.

Moderator: Next question

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1222 on: December 29, 2019, 10:01:32 PM »
It’s not about stooping - all Democrats do is slam the rich, so bragging about it wouldn’t be the brightest move.

The whole dem platform is spending other people's money and getting revenge on the rich. Bloomberg is a fish out of water in his party, and he doesn't even understand the change in the last 5 years. These old rich whites need to get outta the way and hand over their privilege...errr...money and power.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1223 on: December 30, 2019, 06:19:28 AM »
Seems like the Democrats are up against the wall with Biden. If they put him out there on a regular basis it will be clearly apparent that he should really be in a retirement home. If they hide him, Trump just tees off saying he’s low energy and not up to the task.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1224 on: December 30, 2019, 10:18:40 AM »
If Biden hadn't done what he did, Trump wouldn't have had anything to ask about.

Then he would have manufactured something to discredit Biden. That's what he does.