Author Topic: When are you guys gonna admit the Trump administration is a CLUSTERF**K?  (Read 14613 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: When are you guys gonna admit the Trump administration is a CLUSTERF**K?
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2018, 09:24:57 AM »
Hey Captain Obvious, I'm not denying Clinton started this mess. But over 8 plus years nobody saw the big crash coming?  ::)

In current news, more banking deregulation happening this week.

Captain Obvious?  Oh, so now you agree it's obvious that it was Clinton and not Bush who crashed the economy.  Good.

Yes, somebody did see the big crash coming, even before Bush took office.  Her name is Brooksley Born, and she was appointed to the CFTC on April 15, 1994 by Bill Clinton.  However, her warnings were ignored, she was rebuked and silenced, by Clinton, by people in his administration and by many others in power at the time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooksley_Born#Born_and_the_OTC_derivatives_market

In current news, Obama was president for 8 years too, and at a time when Democrats dominated congress too.  What did they do to clean up Clinton's mess and reverse the damage that he and his administration did to cause the crash, and thus prevent another huge crash in the future?  Nothing.  Obama and the Democrats in Congress did nothing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2018, 04:01:55 PM »
Because what you said is false.  California registered voters as of 2 January 2018:

Democrats:  8,471,371 - 44.6 percent
Republicans:  4,827,973 - 25.4 percent
No party preference:  4,734,847 - 25.0 percent
Other:  946,290 - 5.0 percent

http://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/ror/154day-stwddirprim-2018/historical-reg-stats.pdf

Interesting. This is one of those times when I wish I'd retained the source where I got my information. In trying to find it today, I am beginning to think I was suffering a dyslexia episode because every source I've looked at bears you out. Thank you for correcting me.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2018, 04:27:23 PM »
Captain Obvious?  Oh, so now you agree it's obvious that it was Clinton and not Bush who crashed the economy.  Good.

Yes, somebody did see the big crash coming, even before Bush took office.  Her name is Brooksley Born, and she was appointed to the CFTC on April 15, 1994 by Bill Clinton.  However, her warnings were ignored, she was rebuked and silenced, by Clinton, by people in his administration and by many others in power at the time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooksley_Born#Born_and_the_OTC_derivatives_market

In current news, Obama was president for 8 years too, and at a time when Democrats dominated congress too.  What did they do to clean up Clinton's mess and reverse the damage that he and his administration did to cause the crash, and thus prevent another huge crash in the future?  Nothing.  Obama and the Democrats in Congress did nothing.

Fact is, Bush DID crash the economy although he didn't mean to.....big tax cut for no reason raised the deficit big time.....big prescription drug bill was a good thing but raised deficit as well...Clinton enjoyed a great economy under his watch due to all the revenue generated from the internet boom

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2018, 04:29:21 PM »
His $3 billion dollar net worth confirms his success.  He dropped from the 544th to the 766th wealthiest person on a planet of 7 billion people.  My math skills suck, but that makes him one of the wealthiest persons on planet earth.   

https://www.forbes.com/sites/luisakroll/2018/03/06/forbes-billionaires-2018-meet-the-richest-people-on-the-planet/#66d83cfb6523   

Funny you don't mention the word "golf" anymore.....you sure did so a lot when Obama was president.....I wonder why???????????

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2018, 05:31:24 PM »
Funny you don't mention the word "golf" anymore.....you sure did so a lot when Obama was president.....I wonder why???????????

Because Trump has worked more already than Hussien did in his 8 year vacation.
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2018, 05:54:33 PM »

Obama was and will always be a caddy - worthless  fool

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2018, 06:26:24 PM »
Actually trump is thought to be the wealthiest U.S president of all time. I wonder what I'd be worth if my dad gave me $14 mil in seed money back in the 70's? that old saying that 'the rich get richer and the poor poorer" seems accurate.

Fred’s will “divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, ‘other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.,’ ” who died in 1981. At the time, there were four surviving children, Robert, Donald, Maryanne and Elizabeth.

In addition to this inheritance, Trump’s father helped the mogul financially throughout his lifetime by giving him loans and access to trust funds, and establishing a wealth of real estate and political connections for his son.

So I assume if you had millions of dollars you wouldn't give your kids a cent right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2018, 04:17:41 AM »
So I assume if you had millions of dollars you wouldn't give your kids a cent right?

Not only that, but he turned that $14 million into a $3 billion net worth.
Even with some failures along the way, that's a HUGE SUCCESS.

The same people criticizing Trump's bad business deals while ignoring the end product of success are the same ones quick to ("proudly") point to a 400-pt stock market drop while neglecting to mention that - despite dramatic ups and downs - the market is still FAR into record high territory compared to when he was sworn in.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2018, 07:19:36 AM »
Because Trump has worked more already than Hussien did in his 8 year vacation.

AGAIN...the suspension of belief is absolutely AMAZING

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2018, 09:05:22 AM »
Captain Obvious?  Oh, so now you agree it's obvious that it was Clinton and not Bush who crashed the economy.  Good.

Yes, somebody did see the big crash coming, even before Bush took office.  Her name is Brooksley Born, and she was appointed to the CFTC on April 15, 1994 by Bill Clinton.  However, her warnings were ignored, she was rebuked and silenced, by Clinton, by people in his administration and by many others in power at the time.

In current news, Obama was president for 8 years too, and at a time when Democrats dominated congress too.  What did they do to clean up Clinton's mess and reverse the damage that he and his administration did to cause the crash, and thus prevent another huge crash in the future?  Nothing.  Obama and the Democrats in Congress did nothing.
What's it matter? In your alternate reality you'll blame Obama for the next crash.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2018, 09:56:36 AM »

Not only that, but he turned that $14 million into a $3 billion net worth.
Even with some failures along the way, that's a HUGE SUCCESS.

The same people criticizing Trump's bad business deals while ignoring the end product of success are the same ones quick to ("proudly") point to a 400-pt stock market drop while neglecting to mention that - despite dramatic ups and downs - the market is still FAR into record high territory compared to when he was sworn in.
Seems most liberals are naturally negative in their views of the world.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2018, 10:02:19 AM »

A lot of them.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2018, 10:33:48 AM »
Black and female unemployment didn't get to an all time low due to Trump being president FOR ONE YEAR....it was also due to all the jobs created during the 8 YEARS Obama was in office...but you guys have always ignored that part....Stock market was at an all time high virtually through Obama's entire term....you guys ignored that as well.....economy is doing well under Trump but it was all built on what Obama did...and by the way, Kim is NEVER giving up his nukes..thats just a ploy....however Trump deserves credit because he put the squeeze on North Korea and now they want to talk....

But Trump has exposed you guys total hypocrisy

Holy shit!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2018, 10:51:35 AM »

Holy shit!

Andre is counting ball washing and fluffier jobs obama stim bill paid for.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2018, 11:14:32 AM »
Stock market was at an all time high virtually through Obama's entire term

Andre,
I like you, brother, but how are you arriving at this conclusion?

I'm failing to see the logic in your claim whether it's based on Obama's first, second, or both terms. Granted, things did pick up some after the crash of 2008, but that's only because they couldn't get much worse and the market was due for "some" type of recovery.

Considering the status of the current market, there's no comparison.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2018, 02:09:39 PM »
Meh. The best scams hit so hard that the mark cannot rationalize that he's been hit, so he continues with the ploy, mostly lying, thinking he will realize something down the road. Not new. Mark Twain, Henry Mencken, et. al  saw such rube voters years ago. Coach is nothing new.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2018, 04:22:44 PM »
Fact is, Bush DID crash the economy although he didn't mean to.....big tax cut for no reason raised the deficit big time.....big prescription drug bill was a good thing but raised deficit as well...Clinton enjoyed a great economy under his watch due to all the revenue generated from the internet boom

Can you imagine Trump saying 'oops' if he made a mistake? Would you forgive/excuse him for it even if he wouldn't cop to it?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2018, 04:28:54 PM »

Your assumption is a giant leap and it is dead wrong. Nowhere in my post did I suggest Trump shouldn't have benefited from his father's wealth. I don't have and likely never will have millions of dollars. What I do have is a will that leaves everything to my two kids.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2018, 04:31:01 PM »

-Quite the opposite.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2018, 04:33:41 PM »

Andre,
I like you, brother, but how are you arriving at this conclusion?

I'm failing to see the logic in your claim whether it's based on Obama's first, second, or both terms. Granted, things did pick up some after the crash of 2008, but that's only because they couldn't get much worse and the market was due for "some" type of recovery.

Considering the status of the current market, there's no comparison.

Why not post the numbers to prove what you believe?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2018, 04:35:28 PM »
Meh. The best scams hit so hard that the mark cannot rationalize that he's been hit, so he continues with the ploy, mostly lying, thinking he will realize something down the road. Not new. Mark Twain, Henry Mencken, et. al  saw such rube voters years ago. Coach is nothing new.  ::)

Are you sure Coach actually votes?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2018, 04:41:37 PM »

I have - in response to one of your posts only attributing stock market dips to Trump while ignoring the rises. Not surprisingly, you never acknowledged the facts.

You know... you're pretty critical of others for someone who defends adults who are sexually attracted to children.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=638091.msg8932410#msg8932410

At least Coach defends his stance.
Your only "defense" consists of either crying that you "don't have to explain yourself," or you simply report posts you can't counter.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2018, 05:00:09 PM »
-Quite the opposite.
So it's conservatives that are wearing pussy hats and violently shutting down free speech they don't agree with? Have you ever checked the political affiliation of the majority of mass shooters?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2018, 05:03:30 PM »

-Quite the opposite.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2018, 05:43:59 PM »
So it's conservatives that are wearing pussy hats and violently shutting down free speech they don't agree with? Have you ever checked the political affiliation of the majority of mass shooters?

The actions of extremist regardless of which extreme they are into, is not something I'd use as an example of most conservative or liberal thinking people. I believe most folks are a mix of the two. I have not looked into the political affiliation of mass shooters because they do not represent (fortunately) normal folks. -Not to suggest I didn't note that Nikolas Cruz had an interest in nazism and may have belonged to a white supremacist group. He was not known to be a registered democrat.

Mass shootings are often perpetrated by young men who are socially isolated or have a mental illness, experience a trauma or conflict that sends them reeling emotionally, and have easy access to guns." said Alan Lipman, professor at George Washington University Medical Center and founder of the Center for the Study of Violence.

"Their motives are almost always, without exception, nonpolitical. And they don’t describe themselves as having a particular political motivation," Lipman said.