Author Topic: MMA trading cards  (Read 713 times)

Conor

• Getbig II
MMA trading cards
« on: August 25, 2008, 11:47:52 AM »
Just a little FYI.. I used to work at Upper Deck, the trading card company, and I still do freelance work for them now and then. They are coming out with the first stand-alone MMA set sometime in October called "The Art of Fighting". I designed the whole set, and they had some fighters check it out and they were all stoked on the look of the set. I know October is still a little bit off in the distance, but I just wanted to give people a heads up.

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
Re: MMA trading cards
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 12:38:11 PM »
I wonder how well they would do if they put a kind of Yu-Gi-Oh spin on them. Sort of a collect/battle friends card game...

Just throwing it out there..........

;D

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: MMA trading cards
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 03:02:54 PM »
Just a little FYI.. I used to work at Upper Deck, the trading card company, and I still do freelance work for them now and then. They are coming out with the first stand-alone MMA set sometime in October called "The Art of Fighting". I designed the whole set, and they had some fighters check it out and they were all stoked on the look of the set. I know October is still a little bit off in the distance, but I just wanted to give people a heads up.

Who else is featured? (just out of curiousity).
Predictions
 40/61