Author Topic: Real Clear Politics Poll  (Read 5793 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Real Clear Politics Poll
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2012, 12:34:13 PM »
Thats by far Obama`s strong point and that is where Romney fails big time.  He is clueless when it comes to Foreign Policy.  Obama has been one of the best Presidents when it comes to Foreign Policy and especially dealing with terrorism.

The Arab Spring - FAIL

Russia - "About that flexibility you need Mr. President"

Mexico - Fast n Furious

Mid East Peace process - nothing done at all

Canada - FAIL  

Europe - obama's economic policies rival greece

Asia - China is our banker

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2012, 12:35:32 PM »
I swear this is like grown people arguing whether Santa Claus can beat up the Easter Bunny.
Depending on whores politicians, is like depending on a deranged killer with a gun to save you from a burning building, that he set on fire.

As opposed to arguing which mans' glutes in a glittery thong prancing around a stage to the cat calls of other men is better?   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2012, 12:38:16 PM »
???
I thought Republicans operated under the assumption that all these polls were false, rigged or bullshit.

Now all of a sudden they want to believe them.  What gives?

Right.. this is just a bit funny to me. So.. the Polls are bullshit if the favor obama and there are all kinds of flaws.
OR
Fact checkers that found out Ryan was lying, all bullshit, unless they found out Biden was lying about Libya... then theyre spot on
Or
3333 quoted Bill Mahers tweets after the first debate, not so much after this one.
Inconsistancy is their MO

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2012, 12:41:08 PM »
False - Gallup today has the VP and second debate in the numbers in the rolling average.

TA - get your kleenex ready. 

Empty Binder is done. 

I like you my friend, but sometimes you gotta really face the reality and the facts.  The Gallup polling was conducted from October 9th to October 15th, the second debate was on October 16th.  Also these are among likely voters, not registered- something else to keep in mind.

I know you are capable of interpreting all of that correctly.  Why would you need to pretend otherwise?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/158048/romney-obama-among-likely-voters.aspx

The latest result, from Oct. 9-15, is based on 2,723 likely voters

i lol'ed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2012, 12:41:23 PM »
Right.. this is just a bit funny to me. So.. the Polls are bullshit if the favor obama and there are all kinds of flaws.
OR
Fact checkers that found out Ryan was lying, all bullshit, unless they found out Biden was lying about Libya... then theyre spot on
Or
3333 quoted Bill Mahers tweets after the first debate, not so much after this one.
Inconsistancy is their MO

Whatever tool.   The polls were wrong earlier because they over sampled democrats by ridiculous margins.   DO YOU IDIOT LIBS NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2012, 12:42:43 PM »
You didn`t check anything.  How do I know?  You still believe the earth is 6000 years old and have yet to check on that.

Wrong again, TA. As usual, when one of your stupid kneepadding quips get destroyed, you start bringing up stuff that has nothing to do with the topic.

Just as I showed the oversampling of Dems in certain polls (as did 333386), I also showed how the same folks who claimed Obama won the second debate gave Romney the edge on four of five major topics, on which the debate was based.

But, thanks for playing, crybaby.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2012, 12:43:23 PM »
It's simple. Liberals like you think that Obama is only going to hike taxes on those making over 250K. Anyone who had a decent breakfast knows that's never the case. Once the rich take their money and run (and rich liberals do that as well as their conservative counterparts), guess who's next (Hint: Obama's extension of the Bush tax cuts on the middle class were only to last FOR A YEAR).

Plus, if taxes go up, businesses DON'T HIRE; guess who that affects.

If taxes go up, those with jobs get their hours reduced; guess who that affects.

If taxes go up, businesses start hiring part-time workers, to get out of paying for healthcare benefits; guess who that affects.

See all you lefties who think Obama is going to give you stuff, by taking it from someone else, are in for rude awakenings when realities hit.

That's why he needs to get gone NOW (as in Nov. 6....OK Jan 2013)!!

I'm independent and was prob voting rep., till your guy opened his mouth. I'm sorry he doesn't seem sincere, doesn't have a plan,flip flops,wants to give u a flat 25k write off(I'd rather have my current write offs). Wants to hand you a voucher for Medicare(I'd rather have it the way it is since my comp. and I have already paid a couple 100 grand into it, so it's not a "hand out" considering I haven't collected 1 penny from it), I'm pro choice (her body her choice) he's not, plus 5th grade adding and subtracting tells you he can't do all he says( you can't lower taxes and lower deficet and pay for all his proposed other plans, it's a strait lie and it will come out of people making a few hundred thousand a year and less no way it comes out of rich people's pocket like his). I'm sorry I can't vote for a tax increase for myself,so I'm left with Obama. I don't care he's black I care he's gonna save me money...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2012, 12:44:37 PM »
i lol'ed

I was wrong on that and thought it included the one day of post polling, but it had the VP debate you clowns through Biden crushed Ryan in fully baked in. 

Obama didnt do shit in the 2nd debate.  its all downhill from here. 

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2012, 12:47:08 PM »
I swear this is like grown people arguing whether Santa Claus can beat up the Easter Bunny.
Depending on whores politicians, is like depending on a deranged killer with a gun to save you from a burning building, that he set on fire.

Clause FTW

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2012, 12:47:26 PM »
As opposed to arguing which mans' glutes in a glittery thong prancing around a stage to the cat calls of other men is better?   
Look, you know and I know that in a capitalist society gone corrupt and mad, that the politicians don't work for "us" anymore. So arguing this mess is futile. The only way to solve it is simple in statement, hard in reality---American communities need to demand that (maybe violently) our elected officials get back to working for us, and not for corporations---who have run this country into the ground.
Obama, Romney, or whoever ain't doing shit, won't do shit, and you know it. And if they really wanted to change the game, there is far too much money at stake, and they would be "dealt with". We all know it. Yet you all want to play This pretend game that it matters. I think most of you and America are scared of the truth. And want to believe, because the truth is far more sinister.
It's the system, the beast. You are an attorney, so you know how systems work---cog, wheel...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2012, 12:53:11 PM »
I was wrong on that and thought it included the one day of post polling, but it had the VP debate you clowns through Biden crushed Ryan in fully baked in. 

Obama didnt do shit in the 2nd debate.  its all downhill from here. 
Were you gonna admit that before i Lol'ed at it?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2012, 12:54:41 PM »
Look, you know and I know that in a capitalist society gone corrupt and mad, that the politicians don't work for "us" anymore. So arguing this mess is futile. The only way to solve it is simple in statement, hard in reality---American communities need to demand that (maybe violently) our elected officials get back to working for us, and not for corporations---who have run this country into the ground.
Obama, Romney, or whoever ain't doing shit, won't do shit, and you know it. And if they really wanted to change the game, there is far too much money at stake, and they would be "dealt with". We all know it. Yet you all want to play This pretend game that it matters. I think most of you and America are scared of the truth. And want to believe, because the truth is far more sinister.
It's the system, the beast. You are an attorney, so you know how systems work---cog, wheel...

STFU KNEEPADER...ROMNEY 2012.. LANDSLIDE COMING

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2012, 12:56:24 PM »
Were you gonna admit that before i Lol'ed at it?

When TA pointed it out i did.  I thought one day of the rolling average had it in there. 

But obama didnt win the second debate to where he is going to move the needle. 

He is losing voters as they realize he didnt say one freaking thing he wants to do in a second term. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2012, 01:04:02 PM »
Why do you think Obama can't bounce from 2nd but your guy can skyrocket from 1st? I would say 3rd debate could push and Obama would still win

Becasue the first debate was a widely acknowleged wipeout, the second was two guys trading punches.
Y

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2012, 01:04:19 PM »
STFU KNEEPADER...ROMNEY 2012.. LANDSLIDE COMING
Lol

a used car salesman vs a used Yacht salesman...Obama will ask about your kids, wife, comment on your watch...  Romney will tell you that the yacht you are looking at was Euro Playboy's favorite, and then he'll slip up and say don't use a blacklight in the bedroom.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2012, 01:07:05 PM »
Lol

a used car salesman vs a used Yacht salesman...Obama will ask about your kids, wife, comment on your watch...  Romney will tell you that the yacht you are looking at was Euro Playboy's favorite, and then he'll slip up and say don't use a blacklight in the bedroom.

Remember - people love a winner.  Romney is a winner. 

Obama will steal your watch by the way.    :P

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2012, 01:22:36 PM »
And you think he is getting a bounce from the second debate?   Even PPP said today obama is not getting a bounce from the 2nd debate.  
I guess I was wrong if the second debate was not in the rolling average, but the VP debate which you though biden crushed ryan is and did it o anything at all?  Yes!!!!   It brought O-THUG down and Romney up.  
When TA pointed it out i did.  I thought one day of the rolling average had it in there.  
But obama didnt win the second debate to where he is going to move the needle.  
He is losing voters as they realize he didnt say one freaking thing he wants to do in a second term.  
did you really...you can do better "i guess? ....if it wasnt included?....."
fuckin weak

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2012, 01:24:26 PM »

Whatever tool.   The polls were wrong earlier because they over sampled democrats by ridiculous margins.   DO YOU IDIOT LIBS NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?  

Oh but they're fixed now huh?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2012, 01:27:26 PM »
Romney was only recently informed there are countries outside of the United States. Most of his voters are still unaware of this today even.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2012, 01:27:33 PM »
Oh but they're fixed now huh?

Just stop moron.  Remember how bad you got ass handed to you on the walker exit poll thing that was showing Obama up by 7?  

How is that working out?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2012, 01:28:21 PM »
Romney was only recently informed there are countries outside of the United States. Most of his voters are still unaware of this today even.

He lived in France for awhile moron. 

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2012, 01:30:54 PM »
He lived in France for awhile moron. 

He wasn't aware of this though. He was explained this recently when they told him about other countries' existence. They had a hard time explaining to him where he had lived for a while.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2012, 01:32:19 PM »
He wasn't aware of this though. He was explained this recently when they told him about other countries' existence. They had a hard time explaining to him where he had lived for a while.

Obama - JD Harvard - brilliant

Romney - JD/MBA Harvard - dumb

That is the argument you leftists are making? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2012, 01:32:56 PM »

Just stop moron.  Remember how bad you got ass handed to you on the walker exit poll thing that was showing Obama up by 7?  

How is that working out?  
So let me get this clear.

When Obama is good in the polls,.. the polls suck
When Obama is bad in the bolls... the polls are spot on

Is that what youre telling me?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2012, 01:40:24 PM »

Obama - JD Harvard - brilliant

Romney - JD/MBA Harvard - dumb

That is the argument you leftists are making? 

Why are you calling my a leftist, I am a Nazi so I am a syncretist.