Author Topic: Get Woke - Go Broke - NFL Rating down double digits from 2019. CANCEL THE NFL!  (Read 2557 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Don't watch!  Don't buy their merchandise!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Don't watch!  Don't buy their merchandise!

All these scumbags thought fans would be desperate for sports.   Maybe.   But no one wants to watch this garbage by crybaby millionaires and billionaire coward owners.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
All these scumbags thought fans would be desperate for sports.   Maybe.   But no one wants to watch this garbage by crybaby millionaires and billionaire coward owners.

The problem is that the owners are catering to their employees and not their customers. In a capitalist society the customer is King

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
No mention of 9/11, NBA players knelt on the date, so f the NBA.

At least the Yankees and Mets petitioned MLB for the right to wear FDNY and NYPD hats that day.
Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
There is nobody in the stands you fucking idiot because of COV-19....and the NFL isnt a TV show, it's a sporting event....ratings DONT MATTER
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
There is nobody in the stands you fucking idiot because of COV-19....and the NFL isnt a TV show, it's a sporting event....ratings DONT MATTER

False - TV ratings are what matters because it sells ads etc.   These overpaid crybabies and morons are in for a rude ass awakening. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
i did not watch... i love football too... these fucks need to do their job and do politics on their own time.. the 2 national anthems is what really pissed me off... im all for unity but how the fuck does that unify anyone? its funny to me that athletes and a lot of others think that the government or some sort of law will solve racism and injustice... come on now, that shit starts at HOME... it starts with parents who teach their children that we are all equal in the eyes of god, its your actions that define who you are and not what you look like or where you come from.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
NFL is a joke, and the outrage cancelling has spilled over into smaller venues.

Two high school football players suspended for bringing flags to honor fallen 9/11 people...their parents are fire and police btw...

Superintendent says it was "too political"....

https://summit.news/2020/09/15/high-school-football-players-suspended-for-flying-flags-to-honor-9-11-cops-firefighters/

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No mention of 9/11, NBA players knelt on the date, so f the NBA.

At least the Yankees and Mets petitioned MLB for the right to wear FDNY and NYPD hats that day.
Be honest Grape, how big an NBA fan are you ? It's easy to say F it, when you never cared about it before.

I'll admit, I don't watch much NBA or college b-ball but I'm a regular fan of baseball, hockey , football and soccer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Be honest Grape, how big an NBA fan are you ? It's easy to say F it, when you never cared about it before.

I'll admit, I don't watch much NBA or college b-ball but I'm a regular fan of baseball, hockey , football and soccer.

Unfortunately, I'm a Knicks fan, so yes, it's easy to ignore.  I love football, but I didn't watch MNF as I normally would when my team is playing.  It's gotten preposterous, that the NFL does nothing for 9/11, but allows the players to wear the name of someone who resisted arrest for a sexual assault warrant.  They need to do a better job.

I don't like kneeling for the anthem, no matter how they try to justify it, although it's absolutely their right. To me, it implies you feel the country is racist, or whatever the cause it you're supposedly fighting for and it's not the case.

I even started to lose interest in baseball, which we live for here.  But my Yankees petitioned the league to wear FDNY/NYPD hats on 9/11, so I know there's still people aligned with my beliefs.

Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
It’s not a matter of whether it’s their right or not but whether their employer allows it. They’re on somebody else’s dime. That’s why I don’t give a shit one way or the other. I’m just not gonna watch it.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Black players protesting white people, the ones that pay their huge salaries, ya, makes sense... ::)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Fuck the NBA.

Fuck the NFL.

Right in the ass with Howard’s flaccid, aids infested dick.

And let PrimeCrybaby snowball the hot load out of Lebron James’ ass.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Black players protesting white people, the ones that pay their huge salaries, ya, makes sense... ::)

Not too many economics degrees in NFL locker rooms.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
I hope it all collapses.  I've been watching the NFL my entire life, every Sunday I would grill and drink beer with friends to watch some football.  As a kid my brother and i watched MNF with my dad every week.  I used to have season tickets to the Texans, but this was in the Matt Schaub "pick six" era and i gave them up; paid way too much money to watch them get destroyed every game.

I will not watch a live game until all this nonsense is over. I've tried to watch a few games and can't stand the opening ceremony, commercials and constant reminders that we live in such a terrible country.  ::)  Fuck all of them, know your place and focus on playing the sport, get off your soapbox and protest in your free time, not on mine.

NBA i haven't watched in years.  MLB is boring so i only watch the world series.  Formula 1 is getting stupid now because of Lewis Hamilton.  Having this forced into your life goes against everything i believe, they can all jump off a cliff.

I hope every single one of the players and owners supporting this lose everything; then we can talk about privilege and equality.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
NBA Ratings Fall As Games Become Increasingly Important
Game 7 ^ | September 16, 2020 | Charles Kruger
Posted on 9/16/2020, 3:52:42 PM

NBA ratings are continuing to decline despite games becoming increasingly more important. The troubling trend is extending to Game 7s, previously the most highly-anticipated events in all of basketball.

(Excerpt) Read more at itsgame7.com ...

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids

WRONG!!!!!   WRONG!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Fuck the NBA.

Fuck the NFL.

*Right in the ass with Howard’s flaccid, aids infested dick.*

And let PrimeCrybaby snowball the hot load out of Lebron James’ ass.
* Decent zinger Walt, I got a real laugh from it.
Not to be too technical, but it would tough to put my FLACCID dick up their ass.  Just sayin'. ;D

Ok, so you're not much of a sports fan 'eh.
I guess you watch a lot of "Fresh Prince" re-runs?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Unfortunately, I'm a Knicks fan, so yes, it's easy to ignore.  I love football, but I didn't watch MNF as I normally would when my team is playing.  It's gotten preposterous, that the NFL does nothing for 9/11, but allows the players to wear the name of someone who resisted arrest for a sexual assault warrant.  They need to do a better job.

I don't like kneeling for the anthem, no matter how they try to justify it, although it's absolutely their right. To me, it implies you feel the country is racist, or whatever the cause it you're supposedly fighting for and it's not the case.

I even started to lose interest in baseball, which we live for here.  But my Yankees petitioned the league to wear FDNY/NYPD hats on 9/11, so I know there's still people aligned with my beliefs.

I just like watching games , so as long as they aren't pedos or into sex slavery, I really don't care about their politics or pre game stuff.

Knicks fan 'eh.
When I was a boy , my aunt used to take me to the Celtics games in the Boston Garden.
I saw some great Knicks in person there ( Walt " Clyde" Frazier,  Willis Reed, Bill Bradley etc)

She got us floor passes once and I got to stand right by the court and watch 'em run in to warm up.
They looked like giants .

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV

When I was a boy ,

That was long,long,long,long,long time ago  ::)

Howard is like Red in Showshank Redemtion  :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

That was long,long,long,long,long time ago  ::)

Howard is like Red in Showshank Redemtion  :D

Post what you please , Sonny, I don't give a ..... ;)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I just like watching games , so as long as they aren't pedos or into sex slavery, I really don't care about their politics or pre game stuff.

Knicks fan 'eh.
When I was a boy , my aunt used to take me to the Celtics games in the Boston Garden.
I saw some great Knicks in person there ( Walt " Clyde" Frazier,  Willis Reed, Bill Bradley etc)

She got us floor passes once and I got to stand right by the court and watch 'em run in to warm up.
They looked like giants .

That's cool.  I was lucky enough to play hoop twice in that garden, and seeing games there is something else.  You also got to see legendary knicks, before my time though.

I loved the Ewing/Oakley/Mason/Starks knicks of the 90s, but then ownership went full retard, and have been for over 20 years.
Y