Author Topic: WTF? First Gaga..now this bitch  (Read 15570 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: WTF? First Gaga..now this bitch
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2012, 03:10:48 AM »

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2012, 03:11:43 AM »

PFFT....a thread about 'real music' where you stick Pearl Jam with the biggest fucking ripoff wannabes, STP?...cred shot; no self respecting PJ fan would consider STP anything but the posers they were.  

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2012, 03:14:40 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2012, 03:16:01 AM »

PFFT....a thread about 'real music' where you stick Pearl Jam with the biggest fucking ripoff wannabes, STP?...cred shot; no self respecting PJ fan would consider STP anything but the posers they were.  
Personal Opinion  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2012, 03:20:01 AM »
For Daddy Waddy

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2012, 09:00:05 AM »
Real music

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2012, 10:02:34 AM »
nothing wrong with STP, they were a good band.  blame the record companies for lumping them in with the Seattle bands.

Will picked good examples....show me todays rock bands that put out great music, on major labels.....and  produce three or four platinum records in a row.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2012, 10:39:58 AM »
I think AiC was the best of all the bands at that era.

Y

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2012, 02:03:28 PM »
nothing wrong with STP, they were a good band.  blame the record companies for lumping them in with the Seattle bands.

Will picked good examples....show me todays rock bands that put out great music, on major labels.....and  produce three or four platinum records in a row.

Rock is not popular today.  If someone were to post good, popular music from today, it would be rap/r&b/pop (because these genres are popular currently).  Since no one here likes these genres, they will go on claiming "theres no good music today!!!"

Well, of course there is, but if you don't like the genre that contains almost all of popular music, you're not going to notice.  And then if someone says "okay, well here's some good music that isn't popular" you're just going to say "who the fuck is this?????"

And I could post good examples of these genres... all day.  Of course it's pointless.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2012, 02:26:44 PM »
Say what you want, bitch has talent. Songs may suck, but she has talent.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2012, 03:17:57 PM »
Nikki minge sucks but since she sold her soul and started sucking the
illuminati cock they force her bullshit on the public.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2012, 07:06:09 PM »
Rock is not popular today.  If someone were to post good, popular music from today, it would be rap/r&b/pop (because these genres are popular currently).  Since no one here likes these genres, they will go on claiming "theres no good music today!!!"

Well, of course there is, but if you don't like the genre that contains almost all of popular music, you're not going to notice.  And then if someone says "okay, well here's some good music that isn't popular" you're just going to say "who the fuck is this?????"

And I could post good examples of these genres... all day.  Of course it's pointless.

Exactly. The kind of music I enjoy listening to is not popular. So if I say "music sucks cock these days"..I am 100% correct in my world...because music like all art, is purely subjective and everyone,has different taste.

I don't care what's popular, if I don't like it, I don't like it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2012, 07:13:34 PM »
Pop culture sucks the big one.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2012, 07:25:01 PM »
I don't see how anyone can deny how talented she is. She may be trashy but she's extraordinarily talented. No other female can rap that well with such a range. Try it....her mouth muscles are highly developed to be able to do that.

I love her music...it's spunky and fun.

My favorite band of all time is RUSH, which is a far cry from Nicki Minaj but I can still appreciate her.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2012, 07:27:18 PM »
her mouth muscles are highly developed to be able to do that.

No shit, I'd hope so, considering how much time she's spent with strangers cocks in her mouth.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2012, 08:32:35 PM »

Rock went the same way as hip hop is now, image first---the beginning of the end was the hair bands...
There is good r&b, hip hop, you just have to look for it, as the major radio stations only play the popular shit...and I think that they have agreements with the major record labels to play that mess as well.
I usually listen to my iPod or r&b stations that play slow jams/old skool, or C-Span.

I don't like the majority of hip-hop today. Before they all were looking like thugs, now they all look like twinks.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2012, 08:37:06 PM »
Gaga = FILT

Baba Yaga

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2012, 08:41:34 PM »
No shit, I'd hope so, considering how much time she's spent with strangers cocks in her mouth.

I fail to see the problem. So she likes cock. Big deal.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2012, 08:47:05 PM »
Looks like she likes poonie as well

getbig or getgot

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2012, 09:00:07 PM »
i like her flow.
you must mean her menstrual cycle because her rapping is trash

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2012, 09:20:30 PM »
Exactly. The kind of music I enjoy listening to is not popular. So if I say "music sucks cock these days"..I am 100% correct in my world...because music like all art, is purely subjective and everyone,has different taste.

I don't care what's popular, if I don't like it, I don't like it.

:D

Wise words.

(with the slight nitpick that ultimately, I don't think art is any more subjective than anything else (and I do mean anything), but that's another issue)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2012, 12:33:03 AM »

(with the slight nitpick that ultimately, I don't think art is any more subjective than anything else (and I do mean anything), but that's another issue)

Do you really want to say that facts about art are as objective as scientific facts from, say, physics (which is the implication of your statement that art isn't more subjective than anything else)? That doesn't seem reasonable. It would imply that there is an objectively right answer to questions like, "Which is better: rap or rock?" It seems obvious that this is the sort of question whose answer is subjective and based upon our personal tastes rather than objective facts about the universe. Why do you say otherwise?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2012, 12:43:53 AM »
Do you really want to say that facts about art are as objective as scientific facts from, say, physics (which is the implication of your statement that art isn't more subjective than anything else)? That doesn't seem reasonable. It would imply that there is an objectively right answer to questions like, "Which is better: rap or rock?" It seems obvious that this is the sort of question whose answer is subjective and based upon our personal tastes rather than objective facts about the universe. Why do you say otherwise?

i wasn't even going to touch that  ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2012, 11:26:02 AM »
Say what you want, bitch has talent. Songs may suck, but she has talent.

Yup. That she becuase she was a songwriter first. Writing the songs for the autotuned no talent brats.
A

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2012, 01:59:17 PM »

Yes, I do. :D

If you really want to discuss this, you can PM me, cause this is totally off-topic.