Author Topic: New Cro Cop Interview  (Read 1837 times)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
New Cro Cop Interview
« on: October 29, 2008, 07:50:42 AM »
Poor guy had to have surgery on his balls.

FightNews

Spolupráca M-1 Global a DREAM by mala znamenať, že bojovníci z jednej organizácie budú môcť bojovať aj na evente tej druhej. To dokazovalo aj prezentovane video, v ktorom Fedor a tiež aj Royce Gracie hovoria o plánoch bojovať pre DREAM.

DREAM bola založená bývalými ľuďmi z Dream Stage Entertainmet (ktorá riadila PRIDE) a FEG (ktorá riadi K-1 a HERO'S ) a nahradí turnaje HERO'S.

Japonska organizácia už zlákala aj Chorváta Mirka Filipoviča.

"Nikdy som nemal rád boj v klietke," povedal Cro Cop na tlačovej konferencii: "Mám rád boj v ringu. A tiež rád bojujem v Japonsku. Ale nechcem, aby ste si mysleli, že som z UFC zutekal."

Fedor a Cro Cop sa stretli v ringu počas PRIDE Final Conflict 2005 a vo veľmi očakávanom súboji. Emelianenko zvíťazil po náročnom boji na body. V období uskutočnenia tohto súboja patrili obaja medzi najpopulárnejších bojovníkov a vo svete MMA dominovali.

Po víťazstve na PRIDE open-weight Grand Prix v roku 2006 sa Mirko upísal na šesť zápasov a dva roky UFC. Príchod do klietky sa však ukázal ako nesprávne rozhodnutie. Cro Cop síce porazil vo svojej premiére Eddieho Sancheza, no potom nasledovala prehra po tvrdom KO od Gabriela Gonzagu a prehra na body s Cheick Kongom. Jeho rozchod s UFC však nebol v nepriateľskom duchu a obe strany nevylúčili prípadný navráť Mirka do UFC.

Fedor, pre mnohých najlepší heavyweight fighter na svete, je stále jediným bojovníkom, ktorý oficiálne podpísal zmluvu s M-1 Global. Bývalý šampión PRIDE ma bilanciu 27 víťazstiev a iba 1 prehru, i keď v posledných dvoch rokoch ma za sebou minimum zápasov a tiež súboje s nie príliš zvučnými menami. Všetko by mohol zmeniť súboj s Mirkom Filipovičom.

DREAM včera tiež oznámila, že Cro Cop, by mohol nastúpiť hneď na ich prvej show v marci a hneď o titul v ťažkej váhe. A aj keby jeho súperom nebol Fedor, na ich druhy súboj bude v budúcnosti určíte priestor. (zdroj: mmajunkie.com)

translation
on his future endeavors and dream

Dream has been in conversations with M1 Global to co promote a fight for the future. Although they have not given me all of the details and nothing has been signed as of yet they are looking at a possible fight with Fedor in a rematch. There was also interest of a grappling match with Royce Gracie that is also to be undetermined as of yet. If this is possible i beleive they will be co promoting with k1 heros as well.

On his bout with Alistair Overeem

I feel that he was very disrespectul and he said many things that I would not consider a professional to say. I was disapointed with the outcome of the fight and will look to a rematch when I am healthy and past my surgery. As a result of the fight and his multiple knees to my groin I suffered a broken a testicle. I could not continue after that and I feel I let many of my fans down but I will avenge this in my rematch. It has not been officialy signed but I feel this fight is a priority for me after my surgery. I have had to have one of my testicles removed and I am having a prosthetic put in place. I am very fired up for a chance to fight him again.

On his time in the ufc

Coming off my win at the pride 2006 grand prix I think there was an unfair amount of pressure placed on me. I have to admit that I feel I was not well prepared for the cage. It is not a place for fighting to take place. I much prefer a ring although I do not want to take anything away from the great fighters I have fought there. Eddie Sanchez Gabrail Gonzaga and Chieck Kongo were all very talented individuals and I make no excuse for my time in the ufc.

On a fedor rematch

If I am to be succesful in my rematch I will think about Fedor. He has expressed interest in a possible rematch but to me I am not looking past a rematch with overeem. I would like very much to make it possible to fight him again but to me the before i can fight him I have to avenge my pride. I will feel very confident that a fight with fedor can be reached once contractual obligations have been signed by m1 global.

On his future in dream

Dream has been very kind to me and I hope that Dream will stay around for a long time. I have no plans on leaving and wish to stay here in japan and continue to fight in the country I consider a second home.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: New Cro Cop Interview
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 09:13:51 AM »
ouch! first time i heard of such an injury  :-\
Z

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 11:22:52 PM »
DAMN he had his FUKN testicle removed and put in a prosthetic.  :-X

he better decapitate overeem with a left high kick for doing that to him.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 12:49:58 PM »

Not sure if has the balls to do that....  ;D

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 03:54:39 AM »
DAMN he had his FUKN testicle removed and put in a prosthetic.  :-X

Hope mirco puts him to sleep next time and spits on him.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 04:16:01 AM »
Now that's some real bad blood in that fight... compared to the staged and fake bad blood before a lot of UFC fights... I doubt Crocop will and Overeem will hugh eachother after the fight, no matter what the outcome
Z