Author Topic: New MMA Board Mods...  (Read 8055 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: New MMA Board Mods...
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2008, 11:20:45 AM »
no need to be a mod to do that, milfer never was a mod. but its good news danielson, chaos will do the calculating from now on - going back 4-5 cards and then for all upcoming shows!

good we settled that.
Sure as soon as I'm mod, just like my post says. No way around it Bluto, i want to be able to open and close the thread for results, the only way to do that is as a mod.

So I take it I have Blutos support for mod of the MMA board, Thanks Blutes!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2008, 11:40:45 AM »
Sure as soon as I'm mod, just like my post says. No way around it Bluto, i want to be able to open and close the thread for results, the only way to do that is as a mod.

So I take it I have Blutos support for mod of the MMA board, Thanks Blutes!! :D

That's not necessary. You'll make a thread, it gets locked and then you PM a mod with the update every show. (usually just once a month)
Good we got that sorted.
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2008, 12:03:13 PM »
That's not necessary. You'll make a thread, it gets locked and then you PM a mod with the update every show. (usually just once a month)
Good we got that sorted.
Nope, not the deal I stated in my post. Too bad it's not up to you, huh?

If Mindspin wants to mod me, I'll keep the tally, that's the deal, sucka!!!!!!! :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2008, 12:06:26 PM »
It's not that difficult, make me a mod and I'll keep track of that stuff in a locked sticky so everyone can see. But I don't think I'll go back 10+ cards, maybe just 4-5.

Chaos for mod! It's about time someone stood up and is willing to do a little work for the board.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2008, 12:08:28 PM »
Chaos for mod! It's about time someone stood up and is willing to do a little work for the board.
I'm hanging around here too much anyway these days, I might as well do something. :P

But I want to be able to control the thread, the only way to do that is as a mod.....so, a mod I need to be.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2008, 12:08:56 PM »
Nope, not the deal I stated in my post. Too bad it's not up to you, huh?

If Mindspin wants to mod me, I'll keep the tally, that's the deal, sucka!!!!!!! :-*

Ask not what the MMA board can do for you, ask what you can do for the MMA board.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2008, 12:10:24 PM »
I'm hanging around here too much anyway these days, I might as well do something. :P

But I want to be able to control the thread, the only way to do that is as a mod.....so, a mod I need to be.

I absolutely think you should be a mod. We had 3 mods who refused to tally up the fights. I mean flat out refused. It is not like it is rocket science, I will never understand why one of them wouldn't do it.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2008, 12:10:38 PM »

I think we can keep track on who wins a show once a month... it's not that hard. Lemme show you...

ufc 89 = Bluto
ufc 90 = Lats

After 10 shows or so we should have a pretty good idea who's the champ...
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2008, 12:15:15 PM »
I absolutely think you should be a mod. We had 3 mods who refused to tally up the fights. I mean flat out refused. It is not like it is rocket science, I will never understand why one of them wouldn't do it.

Maybe one of them were busy running the betting thread for a year? Along 100's of other things he did at the same time?
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2008, 12:18:18 PM »
I think we can keep track on who wins a show once a month... it's not that hard. Lemme show you...

ufc 89 = Bluto
ufc 90 = Lats

After 10 shows or so we should have a pretty good idea who's the champ...

Back when Milfer was running shit we had it down to a % for all the fights combined. That's how the betting game was intended to be. You want to know why I know that? It was my idea. That's why. I don't care who mods with Chaos, just so long as he is a mod cuz he will keep track of the fights. You want to mod the board and fight with 8 guys on here everyday? Fine, just so long as Chaos is made a mod to tally up the fights. You, MS and Sincity don't have the brainpower to add them up and I don't like my idea being bastardized because we have lazy mods.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2008, 12:20:07 PM »
Maybe one of them were busy running the betting thread for a year? Along 100's of other things he did at the same time?

Yeah, you did a lot for the board, no doubt. Between the 3 of you though I think someone should have stepped up and tallied the bets.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2008, 12:24:12 PM »
Back when Milfer was running shit we had it down to a % for all the fights combined. That's how the betting game was intended to be. You want to know why I know that? It was my idea. That's why. I don't care who mods with Chaos, just so long as he is a mod cuz he will keep track of the fights. You want to mod the board and fight with 8 guys on here everyday? Fine, just so long as Chaos is made a mod to tally up the fights. You, MS and Sincity don't have the brainpower to add them up and I don't like my idea being bastardized because we have lazy mods.

Your idea wouldnt been shit without the work I put into it for over a year making it a reality. Maybe you need to stop whining and start winning bets?
Maybe you need to stop worryng about keeping score of who's 5th or 10th and start getting concerned with what really matters - who's WINNING bets!
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2008, 12:24:47 PM »
Your idea wouldnt been shit without the work I put into it for over a year making it a reality. Maybe you need to stop whining and start winning bets?
Maybe you need to stop worryng about keeping score of who's 5th or 10th and start getting concerned with what really matters - who's WINNING bets!
LOL, Bitter Bluto.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2008, 12:25:55 PM »
Yeah, you did a lot for the board, no doubt. Between the 3 of you though I think someone should have stepped up and tallied the bets.

Yeah I just did 99% of all teh work... I should've done 100%... shame on me.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2008, 12:26:19 PM »

Thanks for the work you put in. Can you please add up the past cards so we can get back on track?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2008, 12:27:30 PM »
LOL, Bitter Bluto.

I'd say the one who does the repeative complaints and whining would be the bitter one...
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2008, 12:29:29 PM »
Thanks for the work you put in. Can you please add up the past cards so we can get back on track?

Back on track? Where would that be? The Hall of Fame I created that got deleted by Sincity?
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2008, 12:29:43 PM »
I'd say the one who does the repeative complaints and whining would be the bitter one...

Do you want to mod this board or move on to the G and O? Not sure if you noticed but there is a vacancy there. Not sure if you are going to get both spots.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2008, 12:29:58 PM »
Yeah, not the one melting down at danielson. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2008, 12:30:58 PM »
Back on track? Where would that be? The Hall of Fame I created that got deleted by Sincity?

Every cards needs to be added up, Milfer style.
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2008, 12:43:24 PM »
with lats running the ufc 90 betting thread i knew only a few would bet and it wasnt challenging enough for me

thanks for proving my point

you are childish to the point of embarrassment
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2008, 12:43:44 PM »
Hedge is back and since he won't mod the G&O he's got plenty of time for the MMA... so I suggest him for mod.
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2008, 12:47:31 PM »

X2

But you gotta admit, it's funny to watch! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2008, 12:50:03 PM »

C'mon... I just won the UFC 89 beating everybody... the motivation wasnt there  :-\
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2008, 01:02:10 PM »
C'mon... I just won the UFC 89 beating everybody... the motivation wasnt there  :-\

you can't start every thread on get big

T