Author Topic: Protien shakes with cereal  (Read 1136 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Protien shakes with cereal
« on: November 25, 2007, 03:00:10 PM »
im thinking this is the key to saving money instead of buying all these protien bars. my daily calories have gone even higher since im going by with less sleep. so i need som suggestions on what cereals would taste good with vanilla or chocolate protien powder. im not putting any milk in the shakes just water and eggs
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Protien shakes with cereal
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 07:09:15 PM »
sometimes when i want a treat i will eat this cereal called something like 'all fiber" or something like that. its 25 grams carbs and 15 grams fiber, i know its the only one with that high fiber/carb ratio, so find that onn the nutrition label and youll know youve found the cereal im talking about...anyways, ill eat that, but instead of milk i will make a milk/pudding consistancy (vanilla protein/cinnnamon/immitation vanilla extract/water) mixture and eat the two combined. its pretty bomb.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 07:18:11 PM »
Can't go wrong with Wheaties or any other low sugar hi fiber cereal. Protein bars most of the time have as much sugar as candy and if they are low sugar/carb they have alot of those sugar alcohols that screw with your stomach. :(

JOEMUSCLE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 08:22:32 PM »
I mix either natural or vanilla flavor whey protein isolate from BioChem in oatmeal. :)

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 08:36:38 PM »
Lately I've been trying Weetbix with milk, then microwave it for like 40 seconds and then put ice cream on top.  Brutal nutritional value haha.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 10:08:13 PM »
grape nuts
its comin today