Author Topic: Dallas “Big Country” Mcarver- Autopsy Report - Discussion  (Read 52612 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Re: Dallas “Big Country” Mcarver- Autopsy Report - Discussion
« Reply #100 on: November 28, 2017, 02:34:50 PM »
It will be very interesting to see Dave Palumbo's take on this.

J

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2017, 02:40:49 PM »
All those directly link to steroids not GH. Might want to ask your sister to review some retrospective studies.  

Here is one.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1768197/

that study only mentions hgh in passing.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2017, 02:43:51 PM »
First off Dallas' Test ratio was within range. So, what does that tell us? It tells us that Dallas took in way too many nutrients and therefore his organs couldn't handle them.

The heart is a muscle and that muscle grew with the intake of protein and working out.

When you take in too much the NUTRIENTS HAVE NO WHERE TO GO!!!!

You see this with Klaus Doring. Many people who are ignorant claim synthol but if you've seen Klaus eat you know what is happening. There is a photo of Klaus drinking a huge glass of milk. Those nutrient have no where to go and bog down in certain muscle groups.

Lets stop tarnishing the good name of these athletes. Maybe if you people knew more about nutrient timing you wouldn't have to depend on Anabolic Steroids.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2017, 02:47:41 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2017, 02:55:57 PM »
that study only mentions hgh in passing.

Exactly and ties AAS to LVH and detrimental lipid changes which can lead to atherosclerosis.
http://www.endocrinologyadvisor.com/cardiovascular-and-metabolic-disorders/steroid-use-linked-to-cardiovascular-adverse-events/article/664517/

HGH is not as well studied, however, does not directly effect lipid panels.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2017, 03:01:42 PM »
for serious, tho... its too bad that he didn't die on some cannibal island out in the middle of butt fukin nowhere... cuz he coulda fed everyone there. way to be completely useless, dickwad.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2017, 03:08:02 PM »

I didn't know Dave had a defibrillator. This is what i like about him he is very open about his own issues.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2017, 03:11:43 PM »
Exactly and ties AAS to LVH and detrimental lipid changes which can lead to atherosclerosis.
http://www.endocrinologyadvisor.com/cardiovascular-and-metabolic-disorders/steroid-use-linked-to-cardiovascular-adverse-events/article/664517/

HGH is not as well studied, however, does not directly effect lipid panels.

i dont meant to nitpick and im not a user so hardly interesting to me, but that study didnt mention HGH.

at the end of the day you only have to see how many dead bodybuilders there are piled up, how many blew out their kidneys or liver or died after a show due to diuretics. I believe Jay said he even nearly had to quit the night show one olympia.

i believe guys like ronnie or lee priest used tiny amounts to get to pro level and then upped the dose and got to top 10. the guys like dallas, or others who used boat loads of gear for years wound up dead.

would be interesting to hear centofpanies' view on all this given his sudden turn towards being a health freak.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2017, 03:16:52 PM »
I didn't know Dave had a defibrillator. This is what i like about him he is very open about his own issues.

I agree . . . Anyone who is a fan of or participates in BB need to watch his content. It is getting better by the month and is the most comprehensive on the web.

J

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2017, 03:23:22 PM »
i dont meant to nitpick and im not a user so hardly interesting to me, but that study didnt mention HGH.

at the end of the day you only have to see how many dead bodybuilders there are piled up, how many blew out their kidneys or liver or died after a show due to diuretics. I believe Jay said he even nearly had to quit the night show one olympia.

i believe guys like ronnie or lee priest used tiny amounts to get to pro level and then upped the dose and got to top 10. the guys like dallas, or others who used boat loads of gear for years wound up dead.

would be interesting to hear centofpanies' view on all this given his sudden turn towards being a health freak.

You're on the right track but you derail quickly. Pro's know how to flood their bodies with the proper ratio of nutrients at the right time. Get it wrong and thing go awry. This is why there is poor showings at bodybuilding contests. Newer Pro's are just starting to understand their bodies and what proteins, fats and carbs can do at the right times.

That autopsy showed nothing. You're conecting dots thats aren't there. So he had a bad lipid profile. He probably took in too many bad fats. Now to you and me bad fats can be disasterous but to him his body responded and he grew like a weed...AT A PRICE!

I know guys tha can eat taco's and pizza for pre contest. Supieor genetics and knowing one's body is key.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2017, 03:28:46 PM »
You're on the right track but you derail quickly. Pro's know how to flood their bodies with the proper ratio of nutrients at the right time. Get it wrong and thing go awry. This is why there is poor showings at bodybuilding contests. Newer Pro's are just starting to understand their bodies and what proteins, fats and carbs can do at the right times.

That autopsy showed nothing. You're conecting dots thats aren't there. So he had a bad lipid profile. He probably took in too many bad fats. Now to you and me bad fats can be disasterous but to him his body responded and he grew like a weed...AT A PRICE!

I know guys tha can eat taco's and pizza for pre contest. Supieor genetics and knowing one's body is key.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right so he was perfectly healthy, a fine 26 year old male specimin, just happened to get dizzy one time and then mysteriously had a heart attack a few months later.  ::)

just like rich, perfectly normal, healthy guy... and I liked rich, he used to post here, liked his videos, like his discussion of the correct dick to ball ratio. a worthy getbig subject. but im just guessing that his supplements probably didnt help him live a long life.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2017, 03:33:04 PM »
right so he was perfectly healthy, a fine 26 year old male specimin, just happened to get dizzy one time and then mysteriously had a heart attack a few months later.  ::)

just like rich, perfectly normal, healthy guy... and I liked rich, he used to post here, liked his videos, like his discussion of the correct dick to ball ratio. a worthy getbig subject. but im just guessing that his supplements probably didnt help him live a long life.

Fallsview is doing a poor job at trolling. It's best to ignore him.

As you can see, no one responded to his first post in this thread, so he had to respond to someone else in order to elicit an reaction.  :D :D
X

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2017, 03:39:22 PM »
Fallsview is doing a poor job at trolling. It's best to ignore him.

As you can see, no one responded to his first post in this thread, so he had to respond to someone else in order to elicit an reaction.  :D :D

honestly when guys like lee priest say they got to pro level on minimal doeses but training and diet and world class genetics, I believe that. then they up the dose and get to top 10. whereas someone with shit genetics like bostin has lmost no response to huge amounts. when i did a few basic cycles I gained strength, but not that much size. lost 80% of the gains off the cycle as well.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2017, 03:45:29 PM »
honestly when guys like lee priest say they got to pro level on minimal doeses but training and diet and world class genetics, I believe that. then they up the dose and get to top 10. whereas someone with shit genetics like bostin has lmost no response to huge amounts. when i did a few basic cycles I gained strength, but not that much size. lost 80% of the gains off the cycle as well.

In the end, its best to avoid all types of drugs--the risk is just too high.

Its quite clear, as well as sad, that Dallas died from steroids, GH, insulin, bad eating, being overweights, and whatever else he was sticking in his body. I bet all this could have been avoided if he would have stopped the bodybuilding lifestyle and just led a normal, clean life.

Bodybuilding takes another one!
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2017, 03:46:07 PM »
The average medical examiner is unqualified to perform an autopsy on a bodybuilder.

We need special bodybuilding coroners who understand bodybuilders and the drugs.

Dude - did you see the tox screen?  I've never seen one so specific to bodybuilding - so someone must have asked for it - if not the coroner then...?

T

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2017, 03:46:28 PM »

some guys actually grow on 10mg of anavar or stanozolol a day – some guys look great, even dosing their 10mg eod - u r not one of those guys... and comprehend as much. way to not be a fuking retard.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2017, 03:47:16 PM »
Maybe thats the reason he had no steroids in his system, maybe he was cleaning up his act but it was too little too late.

Boom.

(Rice-only diet, anyone...?)
T

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 28, 2017, 03:48:48 PM »
some guys actually grow on 10mg of anavar or stanozolol a day – some guys look great, even dosing their 10mg eod - u r not one of those guys... and comprehend as much. way to not be a fuking retard.

i think training and diet are more important ultimately

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 28, 2017, 03:49:06 PM »
He got a warning in March when he was taken out of stage and, among other things  had a really hard time breathing .

WoooSHHHHHHHH

And the autopsy report stated that he 'had no memory of nearly collapsing on stage'....  :o
T

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2017, 04:00:53 PM »

Dude - did you see the tox screen?  I've never seen one so specific to bodybuilding - so someone must have asked for it - if not the coroner then...?

Impressive on the steroid end but what about insulin, gh, and DNP.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2017, 04:09:47 PM »
Impressive on the steroid end but what about insulin, gh, and DNP.

DNP - good call - I've not seen anyone mention that yet.  Insulin and GH I think the thread has confirmed were not tested, but you're the first person to mention DNP so far....  But it's so far off my radar I have no idea if it can contribute to cardiac arrest or not - Walter White might have an opinion on this...?
T

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2017, 04:10:31 PM »
He had severe cardiomyopathy.  When your heart is that enlarged, you have a greater chance of sudden cardiac death.  That is likely what happened here.  He did have moderate to severe coronary artery disease, but did not die from that.  Sounds like he went into a fatal arrhythmia, and that was it.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2017, 04:28:59 PM »
He had severe cardiomyopathy.  When your heart is that enlarged, you have a greater chance of sudden cardiac death.  That is likely what happened here.  He did have moderate to severe coronary artery disease, but did not die from that.  Sounds like he went into a fatal arrhythmia, and that was it.

Hmmmm.....

"Left ventricular hypertrophy and arrhythmia

Author
Philip J Podrid, MD, FACC  Section Editor  George L Bakris, MD  Deputy Editor Brian C Downey, MD, FACC

LVH has been associated with both ventricular and supraventricular arrhythmias [4]. Data, primarily from the Framingham Heart Study, have identified electrocardiographic LVH as a blood pressure-independent risk for sudden cardiac death (SCD) [5,6], acute myocardial infarction [7], and other cardiovascular morbidity and mortality [8]. (See "Clinical implications and treatment of left ventricular hypertrophy in hypertension" and "Electrocardiographic diagnosis of left ventricular hypertrophy".)

https://www.uptodate.com/contents/left-ventricular-hypertrophy-and-arrhythmia
T

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2017, 04:39:45 PM »
His autopsy basically shows what will happen to your insides when you run test 7-10grams a week and GH at 36IU a day :-X

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2017, 05:32:25 PM »

No he wasn't healthy. He ate tons of fats that were not the good kind. His lipids were out of whack. That is why he dropped along with the family history.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!