Author Topic: Khloe kardashians pre nup deal  (Read 21949 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Khloe kardashians pre nup deal
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2009, 10:33:06 PM »
Btw, Wiggs, this is not something that he believes she deserves this is something that was knocked out by an attorney. Or should I say both attorneys. Like Method Man said about Nas' divorce, "you are basically getting paid for fucking your man", that's basically what it is.

Sorry, that pig ain't worth it, but I guess her mother has schooled all her girls on how to get rich, dumb men, just go for the Negroes. They'll take anybody (but themselves).

Remember how it was shown that Kobe's wife threw a tantrum because she couldn't get a car delivered on 9/11, i believe it was.

If he signed off on it he believes she deserves it.  Otherwise why sign.  No one is twisting his arm.
Please don't tell me your on of these brothas that only like and date sistas....

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2009, 10:34:55 PM »
If he signed off on it he believes she deserves it.  Otherwise why sign.  No one is twisting his arm.
Please don't tell me your on of these brothas that only like and date sistas....

Parker is black???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2009, 10:39:52 PM »

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2009, 10:41:13 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2009, 11:41:04 PM »
I don't believe it's a "deserve it" there are stipulations that her lawyers put in. In many any NBA contracts it's stipulated that they must do some type of community service, outreach or PSA, do you think they all believe that they shoul, but they sign anyway.

I like all women as my response to the hit it series, but I tell you what, You pick up Smooth Magazine (or Smooth Girl), then look at your wife, then look back at the mag, then look at your wife again...Come back and report, please.

**Smooth magazine Issue #43 is on newstands right now, go look at it...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2009, 11:51:21 PM »
I don't believe it's a "deserve it" there are stipulations that her lawyers put in. In many any NBA contracts it's stipulated that they must do some type of community service, outreach or PSA, do you think they all believe that they shoul, but they sign anyway.

I like all women as my response to the hit it series, but I tell you what, You pick up Smooth Magazine (or Smooth Girl), then look at your wife, then look back at the mag, then look at your wife again...Come back and report, please.

**Smooth magazine Issue #43 is on newstands right now, go look at it...

No offense to my wife but you're comparing a 39 year old woman to a 20 year old.  A more fair comparison would be Stuff, GQ or another mostly white mag.  Then you have a fair comparison.

NBA contract is much different hen marrying a broad.  He could have easily had it amended if he didn't like it.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2009, 12:04:29 AM »

No offense to my wife but you're comparing a 39 year old woman to a 20 year old.  A more fair comparison would be Stuff, GQ or another mostly white mag.  Then you have a fair comparison.

NBA contract is much different hen marrying a broad.  He could have easily had it amended if he didn't like it.
Gloria Velez is in here, she's in her 30's, I believe (she is #58 on their countdown), So is Buffie the Body (#11)... ;D
 ;D Contract is a contract. You enter one with God (whom most don't take seriously anyway). But many of those pre-nups are written in stone and some of the highest paid attorneys deal in that field and divorce...Everything must be spelled out to a tee, just like any other contract, you void it, it's your ass. And let tell you women do some shit to "have" you void it. Like if they file a restraining order and you violate, or don't have the police do a domestic standby. What they want to show or prove is that you had a pattern of not following the pre-nup or the restraining order. Once this plays out in court with a shrewd atty...Shit 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2009, 12:05:47 AM »
A family of mudsharks............oh brotha
No doubt about it...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2009, 12:18:58 AM »
HAHA, RON.....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2009, 01:21:17 AM »
that i did not know.....

What did you think I was...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2009, 01:26:54 AM »
What did you think I was...

sorry bro, but i never really paid any attention to your post. :(

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2009, 01:36:43 AM »
sorry bro, but i never really paid any attention to your post. :(

No, that's good actually. Been here well before 2003, means I'm stealthy ::) ;D. Most want to be known, I don't.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2009, 01:41:47 AM »
What I've learned is Iranian/Persian girls can be very beautiful like any other girls, but they = Stay the FUCK AWAY!!!!

But then again, all girls of all sorts are crazy, just that Iranian/Persian culture I really don't understand and quite frankly don't want to.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2009, 02:02:50 AM »
What I've learned is Iranian/Persian girls can be very beautiful like any other girls, but they = Stay the FUCK AWAY!!!!

But then again, all girls of all sorts are crazy, just that Iranian/Persian culture I really don't understand and quite frankly don't want to.

Uhh, they are Armenian not Iranian

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2009, 02:18:55 AM »
I dunno why she reminded me of this ... embedding disabled.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNSIymy_Goc

;D

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2009, 09:42:24 AM »
Khloe is just so unattractive. Makes me feel uneasy when I see her dressed up. Like a pig in a dress and heels. When you can say someone looks like a less-attractive Chyna, shit is bad.

Almost always, yes.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2009, 10:53:28 AM »
that i did not know.....

and short too.  he's the ultimate paradox!
Deep Tissue Massage

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2009, 11:04:17 AM »
i have to repeat that as "unattractive" as she is I (and alot of you) would bang her cuz you never turn down a "lay"

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2009, 11:36:51 AM »
poor khloe looks like a retarded colossus, when she's pictured with her far prettier sisters.

but to concur with mr johnnynoname... i'd still fuck her brains out given an opportunity.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2009, 11:57:12 AM »
she should of added "a set of free weights" to her pre nump deal, she is massive.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2009, 12:48:23 PM »
I'm sorry, dude. I've said I'd hit almost anything half-decent. She's not even making that 'if you were the last person on Earth' boat. Her face just annoys me. No hips, no ass, weak calves. All she's got are tits and most chicks still cut the queue in that regard. Lamar Odom is a fool.
Almost always, yes.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2009, 12:51:04 PM »
I'm sorry, dude. I've said I'd hit almost anything half-decent. She's not even making that 'if you were the last person on Earth' boat. Her face just annoys me.

this is true but the "never refuse a "lay" " law applies here

then again, what do i know....I have beaten off to Kathy Griffin several times

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2009, 12:53:29 PM »
Khloe is just so unattractive. Makes me feel uneasy when I see her dressed up. Like a pig in a dress and heels. When you can say someone looks like a less-attractive Chyna, shit is bad.

Haha, they are eerily similar.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2009, 01:16:21 PM »
poor khloe looks like a retarded colossus, when she's pictured with her far prettier sisters.

but to concur with mr johnnynoname... i'd still fuck her brains out given an opportunity.

that must really suck to be the ugly sister. poor khloe.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2009, 01:35:48 PM »
It's not like Kourtney or Kim are hot numbers either. They're simply less ugly. :)
Almost always, yes.