Author Topic: Tebow for MVP  (Read 47151 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Tebow
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2011, 11:25:04 AM »
Love the tough guy talk though.  :D  Wanna throw hands?

We don't fight on the Sports Boards.   Differences are settled by each poster posting a pic of their favorite piece of ass, and having the moderators deciding the victor.   Loser has to use the avatar of the winner's choice for a week.
Y

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #126 on: November 14, 2011, 11:37:10 AM »

We don't fight on the Sports Boards.   Differences are settled by each poster posting a pic of their favorite piece of ass, and having the moderators deciding the victor.   Loser has to use the avatar of the winner's choice for a week.

Lol, apparently anyone who speaks rationally in this thread is a tebow homo  :D

"option D" lowering the median iq of the sports board one post at a time.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #127 on: November 14, 2011, 11:38:51 AM »
Like yourself, Option D is good people.  Post the ass.
Y

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2011, 12:17:45 PM »
Yeah. You clearly are bitching because you dont like tebow.

Thats cool, but try not to meltdown next time when someone lets you know about it.

Love the tough guy talk though.  :D  Wanna throw hands?

I dont line tebow.. shittin me right. Im pointing out the obvious, dude is a starting qb that completed 2 passes in the entire game.. The fact that you dont think thats noteworthy shows that youre a Tebow Cock sucker.

tuff guy talk? damn youre sensitive. No one got tuff.. Dude youre like a woman

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2011, 12:32:27 PM »
They ran the ball 50 times. Can you remember the last time a team ran the ball 50 times? Stop fucking whining. Vince young completed 7 passes last year against the giants and won also. Winning is what matters.

Today is the first time i've ever posted in this thread. If you look at the original tebow thread on this board you'll find that I thought he didn't have the talent to play qb in the league. I still feel that way but he is proving he can manage games and win football games. I can admit that. Thats called being objective.

You're a byproduct of the coverage that networks like espn give to tebow.  :-\

tuff guy talk? damn youre sensitive. No one got tuff.. Dude youre like a woman

Lol, bless your heart.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2011, 12:37:16 PM »
They ran the ball 50 times. Can you remember the last time a team ran the ball 50 times? Stop fucking whining. Vince young completed 7 passes last year against the giants and won also. Winning is what matters.

Today is the first time i've ever posted in this thread. If you look at the original tebow thread on this board you'll find that I thought he didn't have the talent to play qb in the league. I still feel that way but he is proving he can manage games and win football games. I can admit that. Thats called being objective.

You're a byproduct of the coverage that networks like espn give to tebow.  :-\

Lol, bless your heart.

aye man. Youre the one that got butt hurt when i pointed out the fact that he completed 2 passes in an entire game. Youre acting real gay over there

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2011, 12:39:07 PM »
aye man. Youre the one that got butt hurt when i pointed out the fact that he completed 2 passes in an entire game. Youre acting real gay over there

Yeah i know, you mentioned it like 4 times.

Stop whining.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2011, 12:43:05 PM »
Wasn't aware it mattered how many times a QB throws the ball.....thought the idea was to actually win the game....of which Mr. Tebow is now 3-1......sorry haters, move along. 

Also, maybe the Eagles should implement this gameplan with Vick.....he needs to only be throwing 8 or so times a game......freakin' bum is killing my fantasy team.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2011, 12:55:24 PM »
Cam has a hell of a lot more talent around him then Tebow does.

.....and Show is right,all that matters is wins which Cam has only 2 of.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 14, 2011, 12:59:57 PM »
Cam has a hell of a lot more talent around him then Tebow does.

.....and Show is right,all that matters is wins which Cam has only 2 of.

Cam also took 8 starts to get 2 wins....Tebow took 4 to get 3.  Do the math....  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2011, 01:01:50 PM »
Cam also took 8 starts to get 2 wins....Tebow took 4 to get 3.  Do the math....  ;D

Tebow has no rb's or recievers.

Cam has Smith and a rb and two te's.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2011, 01:04:08 PM »

Tebow has no rb's or recievers.

Cam has Smith and a rb and two te's.

No doubt.  Cam also has a coach who believes in him and is tailoring the offensive scheme around him.  I think Fox would actually like to see Tebow fail so he can move on from him.  They traded away his only legit WR.  :-\

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #137 on: November 14, 2011, 01:07:10 PM »
No doubt.  Cam also has a coach who believes in him and is tailoring the offensive scheme around him.  I think Fox would actually like to see Tebow fail so he can move on from him.  They traded away his only legit WR.  :-\

Yup and he's playing well in St.Louis

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2011, 03:12:25 PM »
He completed two passes, one of which went for more than 50 yards and TD.  Two of his passes were dropped.  He ran for a TD and didn't turn the ball over.  Both his 1 and 2 RBs went down in the first quarter.  And he won.  What in the world is there to complain about? 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2011, 04:15:25 AM »
He completed two passes, one of which went for more than 50 yards and TD.  Two of his passes were dropped.  He ran for a TD and didn't turn the ball over.  Both his 1 and 2 RBs went down in the first quarter.  And he won.  What in the world is there to complain about? 

Evidently you are required to throw the ball at least 20 times a game.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #140 on: November 15, 2011, 07:55:56 AM »
Jesus you guys are funny. If you don't think its noteworthy that a starting NFL QB completed 2 passes in a game, you're delusional. The same would be said if a QB threw 70 passes in a game. It never happens. You guys are acting like its business as usual that a grown ass man just completed 2 passes at a position where your primary job is to pass. Yes they won. Thats a different story. But the fact that dude went 2-8 isn't business as usual. He needs to thank the KC chiefs for not being smart enough to but 9 in the box.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2011, 09:36:39 AM »
Evidently you are required to throw the ball at least 20 times a game.

I don't think I've ever seen an NFL player scrutinized like this.  He's about halfway through his first season as a starter.  People should at least give him a complete season before deciding whether he can play.  He also needs much better weapons. 

But he is creating quite the buzz. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 15, 2011, 09:40:31 AM »
Jesus you guys are funny. If you don't think its noteworthy that a starting NFL QB completed 2 passes in a game, you're delusional. The same would be said if a QB threw 70 passes in a game. It never happens. You guys are acting like its business as usual that a grown ass man just completed 2 passes at a position where your primary job is to pass. Yes they won. Thats a different story. But the fact that dude went 2-8 isn't business as usual. He needs to thank the KC chiefs for not being smart enough to but 9 in the box.

It's way overblown.  He didn't need to throw the ball.  That wasn't part of the game plan.  The game plan (to run) worked.  Plus two of his eight passes were dropped, one of which would have been about another 50 yard TD. 

I can't speak for anyone else, but I think the Tebow scrutiny is ridiculous.  We don't hear the same kind of talk about other rookie QBs.  For example, a couple weeks ago Gabbert was 10-30 for 97 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT.  Didn't hear the talking heads say anything about that performance.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2011, 11:19:30 AM »
It's way overblown.  He didn't need to throw the ball.  That wasn't part of the game plan.  The game plan (to run) worked.  Plus two of his eight passes were dropped, one of which would have been about another 50 yard TD. 

I can't speak for anyone else, but I think the Tebow scrutiny is ridiculous.  We don't hear the same kind of talk about other rookie QBs.  For example, a couple weeks ago Gabbert was 10-30 for 97 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT.  Didn't hear the talking heads say anything about that performance.   

Because everyone already believes Blain was going to suck, and no one rides his johnson.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2011, 11:25:43 AM »
Because everyone already believes Blain was going to suck, and no one rides his johnson.

lol.  He was the 10th player taken in the first round of the 2011 draft. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2011, 11:27:49 AM »

And no ones riding his wang like tebow.

I personally dont care.. My QB already has 2 rings. He throws 8 passes in the first qtr of games... But to act like its nothing that a starting QB was protected from himself up like this is is hilarious.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2011, 11:30:25 AM »

So what? Again, no one is dick riding him like Tebow.

You are such a clown sometimes. As a matter of fact, you almost NEVER hear about Blaine on any of the media outlets, nor any fans jumping up and down talking about how he's so great throwing 2-8.

I personally dont care.. My QB already has 2 rings. He throws 8 passes in the first qtr of games... But to act like its nothing that a starting QB was protected from himself up like this is is hilarious.

Exactly... Mark is pretty dense at times.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2011, 11:33:49 AM »

I don't have a dog in this either.  I only care about Niners.  But c'mon, there are as many out there dogging him as there are supporting him. 

The lack of people jumping all over Gabbart just shows how absurd the focus on Tebow has been. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2011, 11:34:45 AM »
So what? Again, no one is dick riding him like Tebow.

You are such a clown sometimes. As a matter of fact, you almost NEVER hear about Blaine on any of the media outlets, nor any fans jumping up and down talking about how he's so great throwing 2-8.

Exactly... Mark is pretty dense at times.

That's sort of the point.   ::) 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #149 on: November 15, 2011, 11:38:52 AM »
That's sort of the point.   ::) 

My god you may be a moron.