Author Topic: Best Poses Ever!!..  (Read 41285 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Best Poses Ever!!..
« Reply #350 on: March 24, 2010, 11:38:55 AM »
my abs now is exactly the same as in this pic. which was few months ago and if you remeber when i posted it before you said "do you consider this abs" ::)

sure it is not amazing but for someone who is not on a diet i think it's very ok.. and the rest of me now is bigger than in this pic.
Pretty good bro can you eat Hummus and stay lean like this?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #351 on: March 24, 2010, 11:40:42 AM »
ask your sister.

i don't have a sister. So that leaves you as the only person i know that is clearly a few genes short due to inbreeding  :-X
175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #352 on: March 24, 2010, 11:46:46 AM »
Pretty good bro can you eat Hummus and stay lean like this?

thx bro., for mr. gronk my abs is bad in this pic. ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #353 on: March 24, 2010, 11:54:13 AM »
i don't have a sister. So that leaves you as the only person i know that is clearly a few genes short due to inbreeding  :-X

hahahahahaaa lol my friend ;D

this piece of filth "no one" is really no one.. the asshole has chosen a perfect name to describe himself and i give him credit for that but he really doesnt deserve a reply from a great poster like you.. still i am sure you just cant resist your hobby of owning tiny tits ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #354 on: March 24, 2010, 12:10:19 PM »

you mean like this genetic freak, "Fat"

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #355 on: March 24, 2010, 12:35:28 PM »
but i already posted new pics 2 weeks ago or so!!.. like this one!!.. now would you plz shut up?? :-X

and by the way i look now better because in this pic. i was just back from dubai where i trained only a couple of times lightly like a fitness model in the hotel gym!!..

You look like you live in a third world shack, how do you have money for a computer and internet connection?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #356 on: March 24, 2010, 12:41:01 PM »
my abs now is exactly the same as in this pic. which was few months ago and if you remeber when i posted it before you said "do you consider this abs" ::)

sure it is not amazing but for someone who is not on a diet i think it's very ok.. and the rest of me now is bigger than in this pic.

That's nothing special...your "abs" are more the giant light over your head than anything else, you don't look lean in the slightest.

PS   this is the guy talking shit about my pecs...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OL...your pecs are non-existent.

You looked OK and very, very small years ago sherif....but it's 2010 now and you look like nothing

Adder

• Getbig II
« Reply #357 on: March 24, 2010, 12:43:49 PM »

Some one was right about the ab fat ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: March 24, 2010, 12:44:38 PM »
hahahahahaaa lol my friend ;D

this piece of filth "no one" is really no one.. the asshole has chosen a perfect name to describe himself and i give him credit for that but he really doesnt deserve a reply from a great poster like you.. still i am sure you just cant resist your hobby of owning tiny tits ;D

yes my great friend, i think i am the only thing in his life. This poor fellow only ever posts after me, and always about me, so i amuse myself by engaging him from time to time.

you mean like this genetic freak, "Fat"

is that no one ?
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: March 24, 2010, 12:48:56 PM »

looking great my friend - ignore the jealous pumpkin heads  8)
175lbs by 31st July

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #360 on: March 24, 2010, 12:51:05 PM »
looking great my friend - ignore the jealous pumpkin heads  8)

exactly, since when has "light" been able to create abs lol (Gronks comment).  You still need abs for the light to show separation.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: March 24, 2010, 12:52:37 PM »

is that no one ?

no, that's you "Fat"
i got it off your facebook

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: March 24, 2010, 12:53:51 PM »
no, that's you "Fat"
i got it off your facebook
::)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: March 24, 2010, 12:58:23 PM »
exactly, since when has "light" been able to create abs lol (Gronks comment).  You still need abs for the light to show separation.

maybe oink should purchase some of the magic 'ab lights' himself for his next picture  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: March 24, 2010, 01:04:48 PM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: March 24, 2010, 01:08:25 PM »

team nasser's fines, "Fat"
looks like a guy happy with himself unlike yourself.

i know you are ashamed.
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: March 24, 2010, 01:14:09 PM »
exactly, since when has "light" been able to create abs lol (Gronks comment).  You still need abs for the light to show separation.

It's called shadows....when you stand directly underneath a very strong light...it accentuates the shadowing on your body. It is a very simple concept. You know this but choose to play dumb because he's your buddy.

You can also his around his lower abs and waist he is getting fat...Plus look at the rest of his body , he is not muscular or separated in the slightest.   he's not lean anymore.

And that picture is a year old itself....he's probably even fatter now.  Everyone gets old Sherif...don't feel so bad.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: March 24, 2010, 01:24:10 PM »

It's called shadows....when you stand directly underneath a very strong light...it accentuates the shadowing on your body. It is a very simple concept. You know this but choose to play dumb because he's your buddy.

You can also his around his lower abs and waist he is getting fat...Plus look at the rest of his body , he is not muscular or separated in the slightest.   he's not lean anymore.

And that picture is a year old itself....he's probably even fatter now.  Everyone gets old Sherif...don't feel so bad.

I know how shadows work but if one does not have abs shadows can not mysteriously make them appear lol, and you know that too.  He is big and lean, especially for a natural.  Torso looks better than yours in the pic you posted (sorry just being honest) and not just saying that because he's my buddy.

I think he said the picture is just a few months old

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #368 on: March 24, 2010, 01:32:44 PM »
maybe oink should purchase some of the magic 'ab lights' himself for his next picture  ;D

i dont think all the light in the world can do any help in gronk's case simply because light just clarifies details, not creating them ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: March 24, 2010, 01:33:08 PM »
I know how shadows work but if one does not have abs shadows can not mysteriously make them appear lol, and you know that too.  He is big and lean, especially for a natural.  Torso looks better than yours in the pic you posted (sorry just being honest) and not just saying that because he's my buddy.

I think he said the picturer is just a few months old

That's your opinion...I'd rather have my physique than his any day of the week. You seem to forget you are comparing a 5'7" 165 lb guy to a 5'11" 260 lb guy. he would look like a child standing next to me

My point about the lighting is just once have sherif take a pic when he's not standing under a very strong light and he will look completely different.

I'm not saying he's fat...but his abs... or any other muscle...won't be as prominent without the exaggerated shadowing.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #370 on: March 24, 2010, 01:34:40 PM »

You can also his around his lower abs and waist he is getting fat...Plus look at the rest of his body , he is not muscular or separated in the slightest.   he's not lean anymore.

hahahhaaa.. so i am older now than this pic which was few months ago ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: March 24, 2010, 01:36:05 PM »
That's your opinion...I'd rather have my physique than his any day of the week. You seem to forget you are comparing a 5'7" 165 lb guy to a 5'11" 260 lb guy. he would look like a child standing next to me

My point about the lighting is just once have sherif take a pic when he's not standing under a very strong light and he will look completely different.

I'm not saying he's fat...but his abs... or any other muscle...won't be as prominent without the exaggerated shadowing.

Everyone posts their best shots on here, not under disadvantaged lighting, and he's posted more shots than you and most people.  I think you are nit-picking now.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: March 24, 2010, 01:45:47 PM »
Everyone posts their best shots on here, not under disadvantaged lighting, and he's posted more shots than you and most people.  I think you are nit-picking now.  

NO I'm not.....I'd like to see him  JUST  ONCE...step out from underneath that giant flourescent light so we can see what he REALLY looks like. Every pic he posts in what is known as a  "kitchen pic". I don't want to be nit-picker but it look like he cranks the contrast waaaay up too.

When he post pics of himself about town and whatnot....he looks like he never touched a weight in his life.

The pic i posted if my torso is shot in my bathroom...which does not have any overhead lighting, same with my back pic.

The FDB pic i posted is in my kitchen....not very strong lighting but you can see i look bigger and more muscular there than anything i posted previously.  Lighting is HUGE in photography, it's 80% of the game...ask any photographer

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: March 24, 2010, 02:00:42 PM »
NO I'm not.....I'd like to see him  JUST  ONCE...step out from underneath that giant flourescent light so we can see what he REALLY looks like. Every pic he posts in what is known as a  "kitchen pic". I don't want to be nit-picker but it look like he cranks the contrast waaaay up too.

When he post pics of himself about town and whatnot....he looks like he never touched a weight in his life.

The pic i posted if my torso is shot in my bathroom...which does not have any overhead lighting, same with my back pic.

The FDB pic i posted is in my kitchen....not very strong lighting but you can see i look bigger and more muscular there than anything i posted previously.  Lighting is HUGE in photography, it's 80% of the game...ask any photographer

hahha,  oh brother, coming from the guy who ONLY posts webcamish/cell phone pics and usually with weird red lighting - you calling someone else out on the lighting they choose is laughable.  At least he's taking his pics from a real digital camera.  The only times you posted real digital camera pics you were fully clothed.  Not taking credit away from your pictures, but you're not in a position to be criticizing his choice of lighting based you choice of lighting and camera.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: March 24, 2010, 02:22:20 PM »
hahha,  oh brother, coming from the guy who ONLY posts webcamish/cell phone pics and usually with weird red lighting - you calling someone else out on the lighting they choose is laughable.  At least he's taking his pics from a real digital camera.  The only times you posted real digital camera pics you were fully clothed.  Not taking credit away from your pictures, but you're not in a position to be criticizing his choice of lighting based you choice of lighting and camera.

Whatever dude....What type of camera is irrelevant. The kid stands underneath a giant fluorescent light every time he takes a pic. You can actually see how strong it is in the pics, it washes out half the frame.

Everybody here knows it makes you look better. I'm not saying Sherif is fat

I'm not going back and forth all day with you over it