Author Topic: Best Poses Ever!!..  (Read 41287 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Best Poses Ever!!..
« Reply #275 on: March 23, 2010, 09:10:10 AM »
War isn't pretty. All I know is we haven't been attacked since 9/11. But, that's not to say it won't happen again. Because sadly, I think it is inevitable. Mainly because of sleeper cells already here.

Bottom line: Who are we going to depend on when it happens again?

Answer: U.S Military.

Fight fire with fire. It's how the world works. Always has, always will.

none of the terrorists in 9/11 were from iraq or afganistan  ???

explain how this works  ???

your attacking the wrong people in the wrong countries  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: March 23, 2010, 11:28:03 AM »
Nuff said
((-::

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: March 23, 2010, 11:52:20 AM »
Nuff said

horrible physique, no balance or flow.

a fat brian bucannan with herniated abs  :-X
175lbs by 31st July

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #278 on: March 23, 2010, 12:42:35 PM »
Nuff said

Nice reg Lee was the last of the small waisted Mr O's, I met him once a really cool dude.

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #279 on: March 23, 2010, 12:47:26 PM »
Nice reg Lee was the last of the small waisted Mr O's, I met him once a really cool dude.

Surprisingly, ObesePanda can't appreciate a small waist. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: March 23, 2010, 01:57:10 PM »
Surprisingly, ObesePanda can't appreciate a small waist. 

what would you know about a small waist ?
175lbs by 31st July

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #281 on: March 23, 2010, 02:48:42 PM »
sure you don't  ::)

Find the hateful quotes . show me where I typed all Muslims are ' gay ' and ' cowards ' should be easy according to you , produce evidence or be silent

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #282 on: March 23, 2010, 02:56:19 PM »
Find the hateful quotes . show me where I typed all Muslims are ' gay ' and ' cowards ' should be easy according to you , produce evidence or be silent

If you did not make direct hateful comments like that it is still odd that you are taking sheriefs comments so seriously by making a screencap and spamming it and attacking his character (which you later deleted) yet you ignore the blanket ignorant comments many getbiggers make against Muslims, for example comments that they should all be killed or all are pedofiles. This is unusual no?

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #283 on: March 23, 2010, 03:02:59 PM »
If you did not make direct hateful comments like that it is still odd that you are taking sheriefs comments so seriously by making a screencap and spamming it and attacking his character (which you later deleted) yet you ignore the blanket ignorant comments many getbiggers make against Muslims, for example comments that they should all be killed or all are pedofiles. This is unusual no?

Hi Nasser   :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: March 23, 2010, 03:10:43 PM »

Attacking his character? are you kidding me? and I didn't delete ANYTHING that is a lie period. spamming the board? with his comment? which wasn't even bodybuilding related ? hypocrite much? that's spam FYI

I don't care what blanket statements many getbiggers make against Muslims , when you see me doing that then you can speak but don't lump me in with anyone else

He's an asshole for saying that about ALL of the US military and I'm calling him out for it , he seemed like a smarter guy than that and proved me wrong.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #285 on: March 23, 2010, 03:23:29 PM »
Attacking his character? are you kidding me? and I didn't delete ANYTHING that is a lie period. spamming the board? with his comment? which wasn't even bodybuilding related ? hypocrite much? that's spam FYI

I don't care what blanket statements many getbiggers make against Muslims , when you see me doing that then you can speak but don't lump me in with anyone else

He's an asshole for saying that about ALL of the US military and I'm calling him out for it , he seemed like a smarter guy than that and proved me wrong.

You made a post saying something like 'I thought you were an alright guy before but not anymore, you should not be on these boards,' and re-posted the quote which you are spamming and put a rolley eye emoticon, now if you go to that post of yours it only shows the rolley eye emoticon and the attachment but not the comments attacking him.  I say 'spam' because you repost the quote over and over and over.

I am just asking is it not odd that the one time someone made a blanket statement against US military you are spamming and reacting so strong but when so many others make similar and worse comments against other groups you are silent just shows a double standard thats all.  I did not lump you with those making hateful comments but pointing out the double standard

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: March 23, 2010, 04:03:55 PM »
You made a post saying something like 'I thought you were an alright guy before but not anymore, you should not be on these boards,' and re-posted the quote which you are spamming and put a rolley eye emoticon, now if you go to that post of yours it only shows the rolley eye emoticon and the attachment but not the comments attacking him.  I say 'spam' because you repost the quote over and over and over.

I am just asking is it not odd that the one time someone made a blanket statement against US military you are spamming and reacting so strong but when so many others make similar and worse comments against other groups you are silent just shows a double standard thats all.  I did not lump you with those making hateful comments but pointing out the double standard

You made a post saying something like 'I thought you were an alright guy before but not anymore, you should not be on these boards,' and re-posted the quote which you are spamming and put a rolley eye emoticon, now if you go to that post of yours it only shows the rolley eye emoticon and the attachment but not the comments attacking him.  I say 'spam' because you repost the quote over and over and over.

I didn't delete that as you claimed the mods deleted the whole thread and I thought he was alright and above that type of statement now I feel otherwise. and I never said he shouldn't be on these boards that's a lie

And I'll ' attack ' whomever I want especially after an ignorant blanket statement such as that

I am just asking is it not odd that the one time someone made a blanket statement against US military you are spamming and reacting so strong but when so many others make similar and worse comments against other groups you are silent just shows a double standard thats all.  I did not lump you with those making hateful comments but pointing out the double standard

No double standard what so ever when you see me personally making comments such as that then feel free to call me on them , I don't care what anyone else does on this board I'm responsible for what I type , if I felt like them I would be typing like them , don't lump me in because I don't say they shouldn't be saying that

Sherief has a right to type his opinion on here even if it's a bias blanket statement based on emotion and nothing more , and I have a right to call him on it

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #287 on: March 23, 2010, 04:21:37 PM »

show me where bro. alnassak or i said ALL christians are gay and cowards!! ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #288 on: March 23, 2010, 04:24:42 PM »

i said all us military forces who served in illigal wars only!!.. can blame those who entered WW2 for example!!..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: March 23, 2010, 04:26:41 PM »
i said all us military forces who served in illigal wars only!!.. can blame those who entered WW2 for example!!..

NO you didn't , don't amend it now

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #290 on: March 23, 2010, 04:44:29 PM »

complete my sentense idiot!!.. ".... without their weapons they would hide from iraqi kids...." which means i was talking about those who serve in iraq!!.. :-\

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #291 on: March 23, 2010, 04:46:06 PM »
complete my sentense idiot!!.. ".... without their weapons they would hide from iraqi kids...." which means i was talking about those who serve in iraq!!.. :-\

Sentence

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #292 on: March 23, 2010, 04:49:47 PM »

Okay so he meant the ones in illegal wars but didnt have the specific choice of words. U are making this into a much bigger deal simply because you dont like his posts about Nasser

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #293 on: March 23, 2010, 05:29:31 PM »
Okay so he meant the ones in illegal wars but didnt have the specific choice of words. U are making this into a much bigger deal simply because you dont like his posts about Nasser

my statement was clearly about us troops in iraq and not in general.. he knows this well, he just likes to argue :-\.. and when he felt he was wrong he just left!!.. and yes bro. most of those who say shit about nasser and team nasser are muslim haters.. beside mr. 30000+ posts about dorian vs ronnie ND you have mr. droopy chest gronk, mr. exposed dog tyr/dl/nizar/baracuda, mr. where is nasser's book mossel and many more.. all these are constant in any thread attacking nasser or any thread attacking muslims.. sure not a coincidence!! ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: March 23, 2010, 05:42:59 PM »

Don't play semantic games with me , your statement ' all us troops are a bunch of gays and cowards, ' ALL , I know English isn't your first language but go learn what the word ALL means

and when you're going to call someone an idiot please spell sentence correctly  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #295 on: March 23, 2010, 05:59:02 PM »
Don't play semantic games with me , your statement ' all us troops are a bunch of gays and cowards, ' ALL , I know English isn't your first language but go learn what the word ALL means

and when you're going to call someone an idiot please spell sentence correctly  ;)

i know you are not stupid and you know well what i meant.. you hate muslims and that's fine, i dont care but dont try to change the meaning of my words..

now go and start another thread where you can argue some more with hulksetr about ronnie and dorian :-X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: March 23, 2010, 06:19:20 PM »

It's not a big deal it was a really stupid statement one which I thought he was above making and that's it , has nothing to do with his posts on Nasser

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #297 on: March 23, 2010, 06:23:36 PM »
What was the title of this thread again?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: March 23, 2010, 06:27:26 PM »
horrible physique, no balance or flow.

a fat brian bucannan with herniated abs  :-X
On the contrary Buchanon was a natural vegetarian Haney!
((-::

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #299 on: March 23, 2010, 06:33:27 PM »
The guy with the Atlanta hat on is obviously pulling the dildo out of PLatz's ass too fast