Author Topic: 240 is back appreciation thread  (Read 4415 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: 240 is back appreciation thread
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2009, 12:11:13 AM »
240 is a goodfella.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2009, 02:45:10 AM »
yes, my gimmicks have been retired for quite some time.  As my level of happiness in life increases, the level of desire to beat the shit out of somone anonymously with fake gifs and accounts seems to diminish.  I look back to the rough 240 days, when I was battling online.. those were also my saddest and brokest time.  Nowadays, it's just more fun to BBQ or play guitar than to go to all the work of making fake pages, gifs, etc.

thanks guys.

man those where crazy times here on getbig...

it may be craziness, but i miss the guest option to post... lot of crazy characters lol
!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2009, 03:30:50 AM »

This is me. I´m not trying to be a bodybuilder. I'm just trying to have a ripped, athletic physique.
I'm also into bicycle racing. If you don't like this.. well. then it's your problem

so why the fvck are you on a bodybuilding board then  ::)

go log onto www.getcycling.com
175lbs by 31st July

suckmymuscle

« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2009, 12:06:07 PM »
This guy is a Getbig.com legend. Period.

No, he isn't. He's a coward who deleted his account after personal info on him was posted, ala Squatfucker. I remember when he posted here as "240orBust" and made 30 worthless posts a day, none of which had anything to dow ith bodybuilding - most of his posts then, as now, were on politics. I was very glad when he got owned and went away. But unfortunatly, good things don't last.

SUCKMYMUSCLE