Author Topic: Bible thumpers who are heavy juicers...  (Read 22757 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Bible thumpers who are heavy juicers...
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2014, 02:01:49 PM »
I grew up in the church and I actually dated christian women before so I know what I am talking about I once had this girl who took 3 months to give up the pussy and it was only cause I got mad and threatened to break it off, luckily I was banging some sluts in the meantime cause who is going to sit down 3 months without getting laid.

Eggs get laid and just once in life.  What a cool kid you are.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2014, 02:17:31 PM »
maybe he doesnt care about this stuff cause he doesnt exist?

As an atheist, I agree that I do not think a God exists.

I was speaking hypothetically, as if he did exist.
X

the trainer

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2014, 02:19:51 PM »
As an atheist, I agree that I do not think a God exists.

I was speaking hypothetically, as if he did exist.

So I guess you came about because of an explosion in space and your perfectly formed body with everything in the right place was just an accident, what a dumbass you are.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2014, 02:20:34 PM »
So I guess you came about because of an explosion in space and your perfectly formed body with everything in the right place was just an accident, what a dumbass you are.
is god responsible for handicaped newborns too?

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2014, 02:22:22 PM »
is god responsible for handicaped newborns too?
Of course, deformities are due to that individual being wicked in a past life, Gods just getting his own back.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2014, 02:24:21 PM »
Of course, deformities are due to that individual being wicked in a past life, Gods just getting his own back.
this "inherited sins" story and the connected "baptism at birth story" suggest that God is breaking promise for playing his sick games on baptised babies

if i ever see this God son of a bitch in the urinal i will make smash his teeth on the urinal and stomp on his ballz

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2014, 02:29:55 PM »

If you had a conjoined twin, I bet you'd give him a reach around and hope to make it back to yourself.  You want to pick on something?  Try your nose.

Please stop now.  Your typing is making a mockery of the public school system.

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2014, 02:31:50 PM »
this "inherited sins" story and the connected "baptism at birth story" suggest that God is breaking promise for playing his sick games on baptised babies

if i ever see this God son of a bitch in the urinal i will make smash his teeth on the urinal and stomp on his ballz

See if God is all seeing and all knowing and as such he knows the outcome of everything why would he bother with us having our lives to see how it pans out, he already knows, or does he?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2014, 02:33:28 PM »

Halo my childish young friend, you need to stop while you're ahead because  if you keep this up you're a dick. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2014, 02:34:30 PM »
See if God is all seeing and all knowing and as such he knows the outcome of everything why would he bother with us having our lives to see how it pans out, he already knows, or does he?
uhm.....

the story in genesis is very clear

our entire life is basically nothing but suffering as punishment for jehova private apples plundering

he punish woman in particular with extreme labor pains and being submitted to males but crave his penis

and punish man with working shit jobs and woman to drive him nuts

it's right there in fucking book of fables

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2014, 02:36:07 PM »
Halo my childish young friend, you need to stop while you're ahead because  if you keep this up you're a dick. 

pointing out the "facts" of your "book of skyman" is being a dick?

alright then

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2014, 02:37:16 PM »
Haha.  This sounds so Christian of you.  Don't be mad I'm the one to tell you there is no Easter bunny.  In another 50 years, religious will be the minority.  Slowly through free thinking and science, religious bs is continuously called out and one day people will see...ahhh shit, I was lied to.
The only difference in Santa Claus and God is, adults still believe in God, yet there is no proof either existed.  And please don't cite the bible as your proof.
"It's in a book, so it MUST be true."

You can believe what you want though.  I'm sticking with my belief the world is flat.

Didnt read any of that ^ lol

but yeah, I just think your posts all suck multiple pounds of black cock.

ylls hth, gfy, ky.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2014, 02:41:44 PM »

alright then

Pipe down pipe cleaner arms.  Your time would be better spent picking the zits from your delts than trying to be relevant let alone funny here on the forum.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2014, 02:44:36 PM »
Pipe down pipe cleaner arms.  Your time would be better spent picking the zits from your delts than trying to be relevant let alone funny here on the forum.

why don't you ask the skyman to stop me?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2014, 02:51:09 PM »
why don't you ask the skyman to stop me?

Aren't you a clever manlet.  "skyman".  How like the adorable Down Syndrome child you are.  Sans the adorable part.  And of course those folks are not accountable for their condition or station in life. But you? 

As to you pathetic query...Why would I do such a thing?    I cannot prove the existence of God any more than you can disprove your total lack of intellect, masculinity and honor.  Character is much easier kept than regained and having researched your pathetic words of wisdom on this board I can assure you that outside any gimmicks you have here none would vouchsafe for you.

Look it up, maroon.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2014, 02:53:01 PM »
lol at melting down so hard over offending your imaginary man crush

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2014, 03:07:34 PM »
lol at melting down so hard over offending your imaginary man crush

You must be even more idiotic than I initially suspected.  Typical "getdumber" response.  You have a wonderful economy with words, kid.  Go intercourse yourself.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2014, 03:15:47 PM »
You live in my underwear and haven't paid me rent.  Now I'm angry.
Get laid, get some friends, get a life....you sound like my nephew when he turned 13.
And don't speak for the masses Captain.  "No one" with half a brain...so, you're speaking for the group of half wits.  Did you appoint yourself to this chair?
It's great these guys want to juice themselves into health issues.  I actually appreciate the entertainment.  I was pointing out the walking hypocrites these folks are.  Read the thread and you'll see how "no one" really just means you.
+1 on internet battles for the day.  I knew something big was going to happen today...thanks Bud.

you'd be amazed what getting laid once in a while and having a friend or two would do for you.  maybe you wouldn't sit around being aggravated by guys with bigger muscles than you.

why do you assume that guys who use testosterone are unhealthy?  why do you assume that taking testosterone is a sin? 

are you one of the idiots who believe that there is no practical use for testosterone?    do you believe that taking synthetic estrogen is unhealthy as well? 

I firmly believe that you will have no answers to any of these questions other than idiotic quips meant to make yourself feel better about never getting any pussy.

thanks Bud................

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2014, 03:16:42 PM »
You must be even more idiotic than I initially suspected.  Typical "getdumber" response.  You have a wonderful economy with words, kid.  Go intercourse yourself.
backwards imbecile who believes in book of fables, invisible man in the sky etc calling me "idiotic"

lol

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2014, 03:18:03 PM »
Todd Keen And The Power Team-God Made You To Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2014, 03:19:43 PM »
I remember on the Christian channel watching these roided up strong men tearing yellow pages and smashing cinder blocks.  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2014, 03:22:05 PM »
backwards imbecile who believes in book of fables, invisible man in the sky etc calling me "idiotic"

lol

Easy there Forrest.  By the way, your skirt is showing. In the real world I would female dog slap your pathetic manlet self upside that pumpkin of a noggin and you would take it because I am reality and you are a bitchlet.  

Room temperature IQ and your parents obviously set the thermostat low.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2014, 03:25:34 PM »

alright then

Not at all a bad thing to point out passages of scripture.  I'll do the same.  

Ezekiel 18:20
20 The person who sins is the one who will die. The child will not be punished for the parent’s sins, and the parent will not be punished for the child’s sins. Righteous people will be rewarded for their own righteous behavior, and wicked people will be punished for their own wickedness.

We are born with a sinful nature inherited from our parents, but children are not responsible for their parent's sins.  We bear the guilt or mark of our parent's sins in the form of our sinful nature.

But scripture states that the iniquities of the father will be visited upon the children to the 3rd and 4th generations?

Yes, it does but the idea here is the broad sweeping impact of a father leading their family into sin….raising them in idolatry, sexual immorality, violence and other various pagan perversions.  Again, this passage speaks of the passing of a sinful nature and teaching their children to engage that sinful nature by practicing sinful behavior.

Look at nations of biblical folks such as the Amalakites and Canaanites that God eventually punished for their reprobate behavior.  He allowed them to remain unrepentant for hundreds and hundreds of years before finally pronouncing judgement upon them.  They had every opportunity to turn from their unrighteousness to God’s righteousness and they refused.  With each generation, a sinful nature was passed from parent to child and sinful practices were taught to children and encouraged by their parents.  

On a sidenote, you also have to realize that the Hebrew language is quite small.  One individual can memorize every word in the language so attempts at producing new translations from the same available manuscripts can produce slightly different translations in terms of OT material.  Not all linguists agree on how words translate.  Often times the differences are very slight, but occassionally they're significant.

For example, the word "yom" in Hebrew means day, but "yom" can be translated according to 5 or 6 correct definitions.   In terms of the Genesis creation account some textual critics say "yom" means a literal 24-hour day and other textual critics say that same "yom" means an age or expanse of time.  In the vast majority of cases the context helps define the passage.

Now in terms of children I’ve noted the following previously:

Now not every person that existed is automatically a sinner or guilty.  How do we know this?  Children.  They have inherited a sinful nature, but are not yet sinners.

When I read about King David’s child with Bathsheba passing away and David suggesting that as a believer he would he see his child again in God’s kingdom it affirmed for me the innocence of children and others with disabilities that prevent them from making an honest choice about sin and Christ in their lives.  They don’t need salvation because being saved by grace through faith in Christ means we are saved from the wrath/judgment of God.  The innocents need not fear God’s wrath for they are without blame or need for judgment.  

“Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. Then he said, ‘I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven.  So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.’”

Christ also indicated how severely those that cause the children (the little ones) to fall into sin would be judged.  The children are lead into sin and out of innocence.  

As believers in Christ we are saved by grace through faith and thereby justified and deemed righteous….like the innocents who are inherently righteous we become like the them through Christ.  Anyone who comes to God and desires forgivenessness and righteousness will be deemed as such.   Even before Christ came to earth as the incarnate son and perfect sacrifice for our sin, there was Abraham and he “believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith."”

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2014, 03:26:33 PM »
wall of text consisting of nothing but complete fucking bullshit

clap for yourself

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2014, 03:27:23 PM »
Religion is used to gain money and power. Nothing more nothing less.