Author Topic: hunting wild pigs with a minigun :P  (Read 27628 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: hunting wild pigs with a minigun :P
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2012, 07:33:24 PM »
Excessive fire much?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2012, 07:40:32 PM »
I don't think any hunter like myself would condone this. I hunt with ethics. We have respect for the animals we kill.

However I do understand the pig problems they are having. I have even helped a local golf course owner deal with his coyote problem is similar fashion. Just don't mix this guy with someone with a rifle or a bow.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2012, 07:41:13 PM »
I don't think any hunter like myself would condone this. I hunt with ethics. We have respect for the animals we kill.

However I do understand the pig problems they are having. I have even helped a local golf course owner deal with his coyote problem is similar fashion. Just don't mix this guy with someone with a rifle or a bow.
This isnt hunting - its pest control.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2012, 07:42:27 PM »

I know, but some idiots will post this in their anti hunting campaign

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2012, 07:46:06 PM »

Pest control is moving them from the pin, to a truck and than to the slaughter house.  That was bullshit American redneck sport.  American Indians must be proud. Amazing, Indians didn't have the problem, when they shared the plains with wildlife.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2012, 07:50:54 PM »
Pest control is moving them from the pin, to a truck and than to the slaughter house.  That was bullshit American redneck sport.  American Indians must be proud. Amazing, Indians didn't have the problem, when they shared the plains with wildlife.
From the pin? What do you think these are, farmers pigs? These are wild hogs, and they are very violent and destructive, and are destroying other animals habitats and forcing them out with their excessive breeding.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2012, 09:03:50 PM »

It's damn mini gun!!!!  :D

I'm sure those guys don't go out and do that every weekend. Prob just testing out a new toy. Some rednecks have a lot of money.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2012, 10:58:53 PM »
I wouldnt say bogus. Thats the sustained rate of fire. They actually have giant boxes with a metal feeder.

SWCC boat scene from Act of Valor - shot with live rounds. They hold the bitch open for quite a while. Obviously not a full mintue, but those things are flying through the ammunition.

From what I read - typical ammo capacity is 3000-4500 round boxes - up to 10000 in some helicopters during vietnam.
Love that scene! 8) 8) 8)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2012, 12:12:13 AM »
Why ruin all that good protein......wild hog is.good eating!
Mr. AZ 2003

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2012, 06:14:46 AM »
"'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated"

Anyone who thinks that's "cool" or "humane" is sub-intellectual.  

Some of the posters on this site make me sick.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2012, 06:17:24 AM »
Do you eat hamburger meat? If you do shut your filthy hypocrite mouth. You now how disgusting and cruel it is inside one of those things? Without hunting the deer population and hog population would be completely out of control. What's the difference between killing them with a piston punch in the back of the head or a bullet in the head. At least the animals get to be killed in their natural habit when they're hunted.

Human population is out of control.
Trans Milkshake.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2012, 06:20:49 AM »

Human population is out of control.

Not all of it. 

Most of the people that enjoy this type of behavior are lacking some sort of character trait(s) that should've been instilled in them as children.  The others just have mild to severe mental lacking.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2012, 06:21:27 AM »
"'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated"

Anyone who thinks that's "cool" or "humane" is sub-intellectual.  

This site makes me sick.

You're such a little bitch dude. We treat animals way better in America than most countries. Go to China you will see dogs hanging by hooks in the street. America is full of people who care more about animals than they do people. You really are a pussy!

Those wild pigs were killed instantly. Grab a tampon you woman.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2012, 06:24:20 AM »
You're such a little bitch dude. We treat animals way better in America than most countries. Go to China you will see dogs hanging by hooks in the street. America is full of people who care more about animals than they do people. You really are a pussy!

So that alone makes it ok to do these things?

You fall into the category I described above as "mild-mental lacking".

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2012, 06:27:00 AM »
I like how the thread title's verb is 'hunting.' Oh brother.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2012, 06:27:32 AM »
So that alone makes it ok to do these things?

You fall into the category I described above as "mild-mental lacking".

Get over it man. Wild hogs are like Roaches you fragile imbecile. Go into a slaughterhouse for five minutes. What's worse? Bitch.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2012, 06:28:09 AM »
I like how the thread title's verb is 'hunting.' Oh brother.

But they a few were killed instantly.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2012, 06:29:48 AM »
Not all of it. 

Most of the people that enjoy this type of behavior are lacking some sort of character trait(s) that should've been instilled in them as children.  The others just have mild to severe mental lacking.

Yes faulty bloodlines. Maks a good example, nice guy but limited mental capacity.

Funny thing is it's always the white trash that is the most right wing, if we were going to have a clean up they would be the first ones in the chambers.
Trans Milkshake.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2012, 06:32:07 AM »

Yes faulty bloodlines. Maks a good example, nice guy but limited mental capacity.

Funny thing is it's always the white trash that is the most right wing, if we were going to have a clean up they would be the first ones in the chambers.

Agreed.  I blame his Albanian bloodline for this.  Perhaps his parents didn't instill the proper values in him as a young child. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2012, 06:32:17 AM »

Ya because people who hunt and enjoy guns are worse than the free loading lefties who want everything handed to them for free. The ones who commit the most crimes against HUMAN BEINGS. I swear liberalism is really a mental disease. Kill yourself idiot. If they do a clean sweep they should start with the liberals.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2012, 06:34:05 AM »
Agreed.  I blame his Albanian bloodline for this.  Perhaps his parents didn't instill the proper values in him as a young child.  

Why because I don't value a pests life. It doesn't make me want to cry when I see a few pigs get killed.  ::)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2012, 06:35:04 AM »
Ya because people who hunt and enjoy guns are worse than the free loading lefties who want everything handed to them for free. The ones who commit the most crimes against human beings. I swear liberalism is really a mental disease. Kill yourself idiot. If they do a clean sweep they should start with the liberals.

A statement like this completely solidifies my thoughts on your mental capacity and ability.  I would bet money you barely graduated high school, and if you did, you performed poorly.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2012, 06:37:15 AM »
Why because I don't value a pests life. It doesn't make me want to cry when I see a few pigs get killed.  ::)

Why?  Because you don't seem to grasp that those pigs do feel pain.  A real feeling of pain. 

Have you ever felt pain in your life kid? 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2012, 06:37:21 AM »
A statement like this completely solidifies my thoughts on your mental capacity and ability.  I would be money you barely graduated high school, and if you did, you performed poorly.

God your weak. I completely destroy your argument and you can't handle it. The bottom line is these fellas aren't doing anything worse than what happens in a slaughterhouse on a daily basis.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2012, 06:39:28 AM »
Ya because people who hunt and enjoy guns are worse than the free loading lefties who want everything handed to them for free. The ones who commit the most crimes against HUMAN BEINGS. I swear liberalism is really a mental disease. Kill yourself idiot. If they do a clean sweep they should start with the liberals.

You don't know anything about my political beliefs. ::)

You named yourself after a rap artist, all the while despising black culture, all the while celebrating gun use and random acts of aggression. Not the sharpest tool in the box are you.

The more you post, the more you underline your faulty existence.
Trans Milkshake.