Author Topic: 2020 Athleticon - Fitness expo by the Rock Dwayne Johnson - Oct - Cancelled  (Read 14288 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: 'Athleticon' - The new Fitness expo by the Rock Dwayne Johnson - Oct 10-11
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2020, 12:29:18 AM »
Patheti-Con....*SNICKER*

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: 'Athleticon' - The new Fitness expo by the Rock Dwayne Johnson - Oct 10-11
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2020, 01:41:35 PM »
Why not? NPC is not 'American' body building. it stands for National Physique Committee.  And yes, of course it it wise to build it up in all of the countries worldwide.

'National' bodybuilding organizations with local names exist in other countries , you know that Ron.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ATHLETICON
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2020, 08:37:51 AM »
Email received from Athleticon ....

18 May, 2020 ....Today, we are excited to announce the next phase of the ATHLETICON experience with the launch of a free interactive, multi-platform digital community, featuring content that will ignite your passion and spark your curiosity through the power of athletics, wellness and entertainment.

We created ATHLETICON to inspire the next step in your health and wellness journey – and that won’t stop in 2020. While we are moving our inaugural event experience to Saturday, October 9th and Sunday, October 10th, 2021, our digital community will keep you laughing, sweating, and staying motivated through the year.

Stay tuned for more from your favorite names in physical fitness, yoga, dance, mental health, entertainment, food and nutrition, all on ATHLETICON.com and our social channels.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So Athleticon is CANCELLED for 2020

We are moving our inaugural event experience to Saturday, October 9th and Sunday, October 10th, 2021

From Robon Chang -

GREATNESS BEGINS NOW.  Today, under the leadership and vision of Dany, Dwayne, and Dave, Athleticon will evolve and serve our mission to inspire, motivate, and entertain our fans. It’s time to shift and adapt as we continue to build on Athleticon for 2021.

The inaugural IFBB Pro League ICON World Classic and NPC International Championships will continue to expand with our plans as the most anticipated competitions in our sport. We look forward to engaging with our amazing athletes and curating exclusive content for our community.
From myself and our partners, I look forward to welcoming and connecting with you in digital, but most of all, in person at Athleticon on October 9-10, 2021!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I guess greatness won't begin until next year.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
As mentioned earlier .... I 'think' that this event will be somewhat "dramatic" and "unique"due to the participation of the WME agency (William Morris Endeavor) unless something  "unusual" or "unique" occurs and fooks it up.

Most, if not all, of you GetBiggers realize how difficult it is to get Hollywood's attention if you want to be a STAR .... and now it appears that all you'll have to do .... is get in shape, don a 'speedo' or a 'glitter suit', smile for the WME agents, and sign a multi-million dollar contract.

Sure! It ain't as easy as that ... but it's a hell of a lot easier than getting ff the bus in Tinsel-Town and giving it a go on your lonesome!

And I can guarantee that more than a couple of stunt-men and stunt-gals realize that this could be a rare and golden opportunity to strut-their stuff and be recognized with the hopes of filling the shoes and sneakers of forthcoming Superhero roles.

This WME participation is of main importance in this ICON event!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
So Athleticon is CANCELLED for 2020

We are moving our inaugural event experience to Saturday, October 9th and Sunday, October 10th, 2021

From Robon Chang -

GREATNESS BEGINS NOW.  Today, under the leadership and vision of Dany, Dwayne, and Dave, Athleticon will evolve and serve our mission to inspire, motivate, and entertain our fans. It’s time to shift and adapt as we continue to build on Athleticon for 2021.

The inaugural IFBB Pro League ICON World Classic and NPC International Championships will continue to expand with our plans as the most anticipated competitions in our sport. We look forward to engaging with our amazing athletes and curating exclusive content for our community.
From myself and our partners, I look forward to welcoming and connecting with you in digital, but most of all, in person at Athleticon on October 9-10, 2021!

Covidanoia. Ridiculous.