Author Topic: lebron is a better athlete than Michael Jordan  (Read 18952 times)

Core

• Getbig III
Re: lebron is a better athlete than Michael Jordan
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2015, 07:25:52 PM »

makes it look so easy.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2015, 11:01:29 AM »
I don't think you are reading your own arguments. You wrote that all of Jordan's (that he beat) hall of famers were past their prime, etc. then post this list. Makes no sense.
Spurs grouping all three were past their prime last year and beat him like a drum. Only times he beat the Celtic grouping were when they were all past their prime, thunder grouping they were all before their prime (harden and Westbrook were nowhere near the players they are now).

they were older but the guys i listed were still playing at a championship level when lebron beat them

it's unbelievable how people look for every excuse to discredit the king, bunch of infidels all of you

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2015, 11:10:06 AM »
No he didn't retard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993–94_NBA_season#Playoffs

Re: your joke of a list, the only time LeBron has faced a hall-of-famer in their prime as an opponent was Tim Duncan 2007 and he got his ass kicked.  Paul Pierce James Harden Manu Ginobili and Russell Westbrook lol, yeah those guys are on the same level as Magic Johnson, Karl Malone and fucking Shaq.

ok it was game 7 against the eastern champion, how is that less impressive?

lebron got his ass kicked because the spurs had a much better team,  you really think jordan would've beaten them with that cavs team?  oh yeah lebron was only 22 years old, jordan was still picking on college kids at that age

jordan lost to shaq and would've lost to magic in the 80's

malone had stockton and a bunch of nobodies versus 3 hall of fame players and the best coach ever, but it was "all jordan" right?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2015, 11:11:51 AM »
Wesbrook wasn't even westbrook yet when the Heat beat them in the finals.  It wasn't until late last season and this year that he broke out.  he was good but not great yet.

he was better than any player other than barkley or drexler on those suns and trail blazer teams

E
E

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2015, 12:14:43 PM »
ok it was game 7 against the eastern champion, how is that less impressive?

Because it's four fewer wins and you are presenting false information due to ignorance, stupidity, or an attempt to artificially inflate the position of your statements.  I suspect a bit of all three.

lebron got his ass kicked because the spurs had a much better team,  you really think jordan would've beaten them with that cavs team?  oh yeah lebron was only 22 years old, jordan was still picking on college kids at that age

jordan lost to shaq and would've lost to magic in the 80's

"Would have could have" yap yap yap, you live in a fantasy world evidently.  Jordan lost to Shaq after not playing basketball for a year and a half but LeBron gets a pass I guess for never winning anything without having Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh on his team.

When Jordan was 22 he was an NBA rookie averaging 28 points/game. 

malone had stockton and a bunch of nobodies versus 3 hall of fame players and the best coach ever, but it was "all jordan" right?

E

lol you truly are just plain dumb "E".  The Jazz teams that the Bulls faced in '97 and '98 won 64 and 62 games, the best record both years in the Western conference (against competition like the Olajuwon/Drexler/Barkley Rockets, Robinson's Spurs, Shaq's Lakers, Payton/Kemp Sonics).  They were far far better than "malone and stockton and a bunch of nobodies".  

In '98 Scottie Pippen missed 38 games and was a shell of his former self in the playoffs especially on defense.  Dennis Rodman was never an elite offensive player and had lost a step by then too.  So yes, Jordan was doing it all by himself, at age 35.  

Who is this mythical third hall-of-famer he won his first three championships with?

You lose, fuck off.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2015, 12:27:17 PM »
http://www.foxsportsradio.com/articles/the-locker-room-486404/the-largest-hands-in-the-nba-12467252/

Favorite part of Jordan's game was when he'd palm the ball and put it in the face of an opponent or fake a full extension shot with the ball pull it down and dribble around him. Link has his hands at 11.3

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2015, 12:57:58 PM »
they were older but the guys i listed were still playing at a championship level when lebron beat them

it's unbelievable how people look for every excuse to discredit the king, bunch of infidels all of you

E

No different than you trying to discredit everything MJ accomplished.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2015, 01:25:35 PM »
Because it's four fewer wins and you are presenting false information due to ignorance, stupidity, or an attempt to artificially inflate the position of your statements.  I suspect a bit of all three.

the fact still remains they were a great team without jordan, if they made it to the east finals your opinion would be the same because that would hurt the myth of jordan

"Would have could have" yap yap yap, you live in a fantasy world evidently.  Jordan lost to Shaq after not playing basketball for a year and a half but LeBron gets a pass I guess for never winning anything without having Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh on his team.

he lost to shaq, funny how jordan gets a pass for everything, lebron took two bad teams to the finals without bosh and wade you moron, a conference title counts as "winning anything"

When Jordan was 22 he was an NBA rookie averaging 28 points/game. 

lol you truly are just plain dumb "E".  The Jazz teams that the Bulls faced in '97 and '98 won 64 and 62 games, the best record both years in the Western conference (against competition like the Olajuwon/Drexler/Barkley Rockets, Robinson's Spurs, Shaq's Lakers, Payton/Kemp Sonics).  They were far far better than "malone and stockton and a bunch of nobodies".  

they weren't better than the spurs in the 2000's, your examples are stupid, "robinson's spurs"  shawn kemp LOL

In '98 Scottie Pippen missed 38 games and was a shell of his former self in the playoffs especially on defense.  Dennis Rodman was never an elite offensive player and had lost a step by then too.  So yes, Jordan was doing it all by himself, at age 35.  

same can be said about wade the last 2 years but i know jordan gets a pass and lebron gets shit

Who is this mythical third hall-of-famer he won his first three championships with?

who is the 3rd one lebron won with?  is bosh a hall of famer? 

You lose, fuck off.

no you fuck off back to 1996, i'll live in the present and enjoy watching lebron while you still pretend that jordan never missed a shot

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2015, 01:26:29 PM »
No different than you trying to discredit everything MJ accomplished.

actually yeah it is

this thread was created to bash the king and to suck off jordan

E
E

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2015, 01:31:59 PM »
Lebron with 2 championships cannot be the king.  Fuck, even Robert Horry has 7 Rings.  More than Jordan and Lebron.  lol

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2015, 01:58:48 PM »
Jeezus, people are serious about their love for Lebron.

Calm the fuck down.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2015, 02:01:53 PM »
Jeezus, people are serious about their love for Lebron.

Calm the fuck down.

calm down with the lebron slander and disrespect and stop pretending jordan was some god that did it all by himself

E
E

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2015, 02:11:42 PM »
calm down with the lebron slander and disrespect and stop pretending jordan was some god that did it all by himself

E

Earl you a serious problem.  Is Lebron your nephew or something?

Let me ask you another question.  Would your attitude change if it was discovered that Lebron was using PEDs?

If it would, then I've got some bad news for you.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2015, 03:18:44 PM »
Earl you a serious problem.  Is Lebron your nephew or something?

Let me ask you another question.  Would your attitude change if it was discovered that Lebron was using PEDs?

If it would, then I've got some bad news for you.

haha why do i have the problem?  this is what i mean, people hate lebron so much they think you're insane for seeing his greatness

if he was my nephew that would make me royalty too, right?

i'm a bodybuilding fan and you think i would have a problem with ped's?

E
E

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2015, 03:25:44 PM »

E

Fact is if Lebron had Jordan's brain he'd have won 6 in a row by now.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2015, 03:30:11 PM »

Silly comment. Lebron's basketball IQ is off the charts.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2015, 03:45:15 PM »

explain

if he did things the way lebron haters wanted him to do things he never would've left cleveland and he would have zero titles

E
E

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2015, 03:45:39 PM »
Silly comment. Lebron's basketball IQ is off the charts.

Nah, he's weak minded privileged brat like all of the high school to NBAers.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2015, 03:49:17 PM »
I love his modesty, lol.  This is from ESPN.com

Despite his impeccable past body of work, the 12-year veteran said Monday that he believes he is playing the best basketball of his career right now.

"I think if you put it all together, yeah," James said. "If you put everything together as far as my mind, my body, my game. If you put everything in one bottle, this is probably the best I've been."

"I don't know, I've had some great playoff runs before," James said. "I don't know if this is the top right now, we'll see in less than a month."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2015, 03:49:35 PM »
if you switched their brains, Lebron-with-MJ's-mind would be the best basketballer in human history.

if you switched their brains, MJ's-body-with-Lebron's-mind would not be that great.  

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2015, 04:16:41 PM »
if you switched their brains, Lebron-with-MJ's-mind would be the best basketballer in human history.

if you switched their brains, MJ's-body-with-Lebron's-mind would not be that great.  

My ultimate basketball player would be Magic Johnson's brain in Lebron's body. 

Literally, it would be Magic Johnson on steroids.  You don't want to fuck with that.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2015, 04:24:49 PM »
My ultimate basketball player would be Magic Johnson's brain in Lebron's body. 

Literally, it would be Magic Johnson on steroids.  You don't want to fuck with that.

It would be Magic in NBA 2k15.  Fucker runs at light speed and doesn't miss a shot in that game.  We have a rule that no one can choose the Lakers with Magic.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2015, 04:42:33 PM »
It would be Magic in NBA 2k15.  Fucker runs at light speed and doesn't miss a shot in that game.  We have a rule that no one can choose the Lakers with Magic.

Word.  Magic Johnson was faster in his prime then people realize nowadays.  It's one of the reasons the "Showtime" fast break was so devastating.  His court vision always gets a lot of credit but for me his decision making and even more importantly his instincts are what set him apart.  

I've said it before, but I really don't think younger people realize how great he was.  No look passes are a great gimmick, but he was so much more than that.  The dude was so versatile, so efficient and so unselfish.  He was also crazy clutch.  People often act like Michael Jordan invented the game of basketball and there's no room for anyone else.  I think that's a shame.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2015, 05:36:35 PM »
Word.  Magic Johnson was faster in his prime then people realize nowadays.  It's one of the reasons the "Showtime" fast break was so devastating.  His court vision always gets a lot of credit but for me his decision making and even more importantly his instincts are what set him apart.  

I've said it before, but I really don't think younger people realize how great he was.  No look passes are a great gimmick, but he was so much more than that.  The dude was so versatile, so efficient and so unselfish.  He was also crazy clutch.  People often act like Michael Jordan invented the game of basketball and there's no room for anyone else.  I think that's a shame.

Magic was amazing.  Even when he was a bit older and had lost a step he was still probably the most exciting player in the league to watch.

The highlight at 3:35 makes me wish they (him and MJ) would have been on the same team somehow.  Would have run a train on the league.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2015, 06:09:22 PM »
Word.  Magic Johnson was faster in his prime then people realize nowadays.  It's one of the reasons the "Showtime" fast break was so devastating.  His court vision always gets a lot of credit but for me his decision making and even more importantly his instincts are what set him apart. 

I've said it before, but I really don't think younger people realize how great he was.  No look passes are a great gimmick, but he was so much more than that.  The dude was so versatile, so efficient and so unselfish.  He was also crazy clutch.  People often act like Michael Jordan invented the game of basketball and there's no room for anyone else.  I think that's a shame.

Yup. People today are amazed by curry but Johnson was curry with a Few more inches and twice the body strength.