Author Topic: Kyl Walks Back Planned Parenthood Claim: It ‘Was Not Intended To Be A Factual St  (Read 1362 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
As ThinkProgress reported earlier today, Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ) defended Republicans’ willingness to shut down the government over funding for Planned Parenthood by falsely claiming that abortion is “well over 90 percent of what Planned Parenthood does.” In reality, just three percent of its work is related to abortion. This afternoon, CNN brought on Planned Parenthood’s Judy Tabar to discuss his comment. During the interview, CNN anchor Don Lemon relayed a statement from Kyl’s office walking back the comment, claiming the statement was not meant to be “factual”: :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Why are we giving them any money at all? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Why are we giving them any money at all? 

think about who they serve - 75% of their clients are below poverty level.  Any advice they can give poor people on getting on the pill or using rubbers means they aren't breeding.

My *guess* is that you end PP, and you see young, uneducated, poor, and/or single parent babies number explode.  You think it costs a lot to hand out rubbers?  Do the math on 18 years of welfare...

Look at it for the long-term selfish aspect :)  You don't want broke dumbasses breeding, do you?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
think about who they serve - 75% of their clients are below poverty level.  Any advice they can give poor people on getting on the pill or using rubbers means they aren't breeding.

My *guess* is that you end PP, and you see young, uneducated, poor, and/or single parent babies number explode.  You think it costs a lot to hand out rubbers?  Do the math on 18 years of welfare...

Look at it for the long-term selfish aspect :)  You don't want broke dumbasses breeding, do you?

This is EXACTLY how I see PP.

It's a small price to pay to keep the welfare recipients away.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How qbout we put their asses to work so they are too tired to nreed like rabits and start to foster work ethic and personal responsibility.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
How qbout we put their asses to work so they are too tired to nreed like rabits and start to foster work ethic and personal responsibility.

I see.  what job should we give 14 year old sluts?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I would be like big boss man on these scum. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

So a ruthless dictator?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

i see.  big boss man.  makes total sense.  you want the govt to stay the hell out of your affairs... but we should tell poor people who can breed?  Or, let them breed, provide zero services, and see disease and crime skyrocket.

it's a rough thing to manage, this whole 'society' thing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If they are in a chain gang on a farm and have a cattle prod over them they will think twice.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
If they are in a chain gang on a farm and have a cattle prod over them they will think twice.

That just ain't how shit works man... That's just insanity.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Shit - give me the cattle prod and Ill brand a few lazy fuckers.  The rest will fall into line.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
As ThinkProgress reported earlier today, Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ) defended Republicans’ willingness to shut down the government over funding for Planned Parenthood by falsely claiming that abortion is “well over 90 percent of what Planned Parenthood does.” In reality, just three percent of its work is related to abortion. This afternoon, CNN brought on Planned Parenthood’s Judy Tabar to discuss his comment. During the interview, CNN anchor Don Lemon relayed a statement from Kyl’s office walking back the comment, claiming the statement was not meant to be “factual”: :D :D :D :D

what a strange way to say his intent was to lie

I wonder who advised him on that rather than the usual "I mispoke" or something like that

from now on whenever Kyle makes a statemet reporter should ask him whether it is intended to be factual or not

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

No, we wouldn't want welfare moms breeding.  It's not like they produce brain surgeons.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No, we wouldn't want welfare moms breeding.  It's not like they produce brain surgeons.   ::)

statistically speaking - doctors breeding leads to way more brain surgeons than two horny 9th graders.  The're given more advantages in education, upbringing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
statistically speaking - doctors breeding leads to way more brain surgeons than two horny 9th graders.  The're given more advantages in education, upbringing.

Right.  ::)  Doctors don't produce societal misfits.  It's only the welfare moms who use Planned Parenthood. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Right.  ::)  Doctors don't produce societal misfits.  It's only the welfare moms who use Planned Parenthood. 

I'm sure if you took percentages, children born to those of the most affluent are much more productive members of society than welfare people... Just based upon percentages.

Do you want to use the exceptions instead of the rules?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just get me that damn cattle prod.  Ill brand TEA PARTY PATRIOTS on these fuckers. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I'm sure if you took percentages, children born to those of the most affluent are much more productive members of society than welfare people... Just based upon percentages.

Do you want to use the exceptions instead of the rules?

No, I'm not a Nazi.  Or Margaret Sanger.  I don't believe in trying to sterilize classes of people based on the assumption that their offspring might not be productive members of society. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
No, I'm not a Nazi.  Or Margaret Sanger.  I don't believe in trying to sterilize classes of people based on the assumption that their offspring might not be productive members of society. 

does Planned Parenthood sterilize people?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
No, I'm not a Nazi.  Or Margaret Sanger.  I don't believe in trying to sterilize classes of people based on the assumption that their offspring might not be productive members of society.  

3333 is telling them they can't breed if he says they can't... He's the one sterilizing them.

I think if they want to breed, go for it, but if you want to abort that kid because you can't afford it... go for that instead.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
3333 is telling them they can't breed if he says they can't... He's the one sterilizing them.

I think if they want to breed, go for it, but if you want to abort that kid because you can't afford it... go for that instead.

What's the purpose of looking at percentages of successful kids from poor vs. affluent and educated parents if not to support an argument that poor people shouldn't breed?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
What's the purpose of looking at percentages of successful kids from poor vs. affluent and educated parents if not to support an argument that poor people shouldn't breed?

I'm just mentioning that facts are facts... You can argue against them, and you may not like them, but they are still factual.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I'm just mentioning that facts are facts... You can argue against them, and you may not like them, but they are still factual.

Facts to support the argument that poor people should get abortions.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Facts to support the argument that poor people should get abortions.

You see the facts how you want to see them. I simply re-stated them.