Author Topic: Russel Brand going the way of Danny Masterson?  (Read 5295 times)

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Russel Brand going the way of Danny Masterson?
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2023, 08:52:39 AM »
I don't watch him, but I'm aware he's successfully rebranded himself as some sort of social commentator/self-help guru. However, these sexual assault allegations have been around for years; they aren't new.

When he was younger, he was a true degenerate: wanking off men in toilets. Walking into shops and pissing himself on film. Ringing up a pensioner on radio and telling him that he fucked his granddaughter. I doubt there's much that a drug-addicted Russell Brand wouldn't have done. While it seems quite likely that media figures have gone after him because he's pissed them off, I wouldn't be so quick to assume his innocence before looking at what's been said.

From what I know his fame big time came after he got clean. Says a lot for how well he got clean if he's managed to stay sober after all this time in celebrity world. I have a feeling he substituted drugs for sex but 2003 onwards he was supposedly clean. Only he knows whether he was clean. I don't believe these allegations. I think he is anti establishment so some wef guy hired private detectives to find ex girlfriends and dalliance women to accuse him and package it to channel 4

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2023, 09:09:52 AM »
Sounds like getbiggers

He’s a degenerate fucktard

Fuck him

Every time this happens,you post the same type of comment.

Like with Danny Masterson.

"Guy looks like a rapist. Fuck him".

I hope they don't come after you one day. German leftist scum.

Estimated

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2023, 09:25:50 AM »
All this before me too and they decide to come out now? Statute of limitations is there for a reason, but because of leftist loonies who want to use the states power to shut people down theyve eliminated it. Accusastion from 10 - 15 without out evidence other than their accusation. GTFO,  Believe all women , what a freaking joke that is.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2023, 09:37:08 AM »
Maybe he invited her over?

If she accepts she is obligated to have sex.

I make a distinction between some chick banging a celebrity and then later deciding she was raped after he kicked her to the curb, and some guy jumping out of the bushes and attacking a woman.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2023, 09:40:47 AM »
Every time this happens,you post the same type of comment.

Like with Danny Masterson.

"Guy looks like a rapist. Fuck him".

I hope they don't come after you one day. German leftist scum.

Fuck him and fuck you, too

-Eminem

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2023, 09:47:10 AM »
From what I know his fame big time came after he got clean. Says a lot for how well he got clean if he's managed to stay sober after all this time in celebrity world. I have a feeling he substituted drugs for sex but 2003 onwards he was supposedly clean. Only he knows whether he was clean. I don't believe these allegations. I think he is anti establishment so some wef guy hired private detectives to find ex girlfriends and dalliance women to accuse him and package it to channel 4

Did you read The Times article I linked? The Sunday Times, The Times, and Channel 4 Dispatches are serious media outlets that are not likely to risk running a story like this if it can get them sued:

Over the past few years, reporters have interviewed hundreds of sources who knew or worked with Brand: ex-girlfriends and their friends and family, comedians and other celebrities, people who worked with him on radio and TV, and senior staff at the BBC, Channel 4 and other media organisations.

Along with these interviews reporters have seen private emails and text messages, submitted freedom of information requests, viewed medical and therapists’ notes, scrutinised Brand’s books and interviews, and watched and listened to hundreds of hours of his shows on the BBC, Channel 4 and YouTube to corroborate allegations.

We all know that plenty of women make up bullshit allegations for various reasons. And it may well be that the motivation for them to speak out now is, at least in part, financial. However, Brand literally admitted to raping one of the women and apologized to her via text message, which has been confirmed as coming from his own phone.

It's very easy for people to now claim that "The Establishment" is coming for them because they've heroically stuck their head above the parapet and spoke truth to power. In some cases this is obviously true (e.g. Assange), and in other cases, it is quite clearly nonsense. I don't watch enough of Brand to know if there's any potential for that to be the case here. Is it possible? Sure. States collect information on people to be used as coercion all the time. As do media platforms. It's more likely that the British media wants to avoid a repeat of the Savile scandal, so they are now throwing everyone under the bus when it looks as though a story might get leaked and they appear to have been culpable in enabling the culture in which it happened.

As mentioned, these allegations have been around for years and he's been quite successful in silencing them before through injunctions. He's clearly narcissistic, reasonably intelligent, and calculating. It was a smart move to try and get ahead of the allegations and control the narrative, but it really doesn't look as though he's the innocent victim of a baseless smear campaign.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2023, 10:04:54 AM »
Did you read The Times article I linked? The Sunday Times, The Times, and Channel 4 Dispatches are serious media outlets that are not likely to risk running a story like this if it can get them sued:

Over the past few years, reporters have interviewed hundreds of sources who knew or worked with Brand: ex-girlfriends and their friends and family, comedians and other celebrities, people who worked with him on radio and TV, and senior staff at the BBC, Channel 4 and other media organisations.

Along with these interviews reporters have seen private emails and text messages, submitted freedom of information requests, viewed medical and therapists’ notes, scrutinised Brand’s books and interviews, and watched and listened to hundreds of hours of his shows on the BBC, Channel 4 and YouTube to corroborate allegations.

We all know that plenty of women make up bullshit allegations for various reasons. And it may well be that the motivation for them to speak out now is, at least in part, financial. However, Brand literally admitted to raping one of the women and apologized to her via text message, which has been confirmed as coming from his own phone.

It's very easy for people to now claim that "The Establishment" is coming for them because they've heroically stuck their head above the parapet and spoke truth to power. In some cases this is obviously true (e.g. Assange), and in other cases, it is quite clearly nonsense. I don't watch enough of Brand to know if there's any potential for that to be the case here. Is it possible? Sure. States collect information on people to be used as coercion all the time. As do media platforms. It's more likely that the British media wants to avoid a repeat of the Savile scandal, so they are now throwing everyone under the bus when it looks as though a story might get leaked and they appear to have been culpable in enabling the culture in which it happened.

As mentioned, these allegations have been around for years and he's been quite successful in silencing them before through injunctions. He's clearly narcissistic, reasonably intelligent, and calculating. It was a smart move to try and get ahead of the allegations and control the narrative, but it really doesn't look as though he's the innocent victim of a baseless smear campaign.
And it's just coincidental that 4 women are stepping forward at the same time, well over a decade after and with the media knowing for "years"?

If you got a link to that big bolded part, I'd love to see it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2023, 10:18:17 AM »
And it's just coincidental that 4 women are stepping forward at the same time, well over a decade after and with the media knowing for "years"?

If you got a link to that big bolded part, I'd love to see it.

No, let me reiterate, I don't think it's coincidental. This is clearly an organized, planned, and well-executed investigation. I'm just saying, it also looks like at least some of it appears to be grounded in truth. He was a drug-crazed, sex-addicted ego maniac—no doubt he has his demons.

The screen shots (I should clarify: not screen shots, but graphics made up by the newspaper) from the actual text messages are in here, along with a timeline of the events: https://archive.ph/KX4zn#selection-1077.0-1081.325

"I'm very sorry. You don't need to get tested. I will make this up to you somehow with live [sic] and kindness. Not my original idea which was more sex. You've been lovely to me and I'm embarrassed by my behavior. Sorry. X"

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2023, 10:30:23 AM »
Fuck him and fuck you, too

-Eminem

You traitor pussy fag shit eater scumbag

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2023, 10:33:06 AM »
He was a English teacher or something (adult foreign students) at a college near where I worked like 2 decades ago. I heard stories about him from people who knew him back then.

Only thing that surprised me is that it's taken this long for this happen. If anything he might have had people protecting him rather than people coming after him.

I will add the stuff I heard about him wasn't unique to him. 50% of guys would get a healthy dose of "me too" for how things that were done back then in certain circles.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2023, 10:41:57 AM »
The investigation is a joint Chanel 4 (Uk) and Times newspaper project. 
The Times & the Sunday Times is part of News Corp ( Wall St Journal .New York Post   related to Fox News via Rupert Murdock)

It is highly probable that if this guy did not broadcast
the majority of regular getbig posters would be queueing up to condemn him as a woke pedo  pervert

Not everything is ideological.

Hollywood is a deviant shithole. That doesn’t mean this guy deserves to do life.

I can’t stand Andrew Cuomo but the charges against him were weak

One was that he hugged a women “for a little too long” at a party.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2023, 12:04:07 PM »
No, let me reiterate, I don't think it's coincidental. This is clearly an organized, planned, and well-executed investigation. I'm just saying, it also looks like at least some of it appears to be grounded in truth. He was a drug-crazed, sex-addicted ego maniac—no doubt he has his demons.

The screen shots from the actual text messages are in here, along with a timeline of the events: https://archive.ph/KX4zn#selection-1077.0-1081.325

"I'm very sorry. You don't need to get tested. I will make this up to you somehow with live [sic] and kindness. Not my original idea which was more sex. You've been lovely to me and I'm embarrassed by my behavior. Sorry. X"

What kind of mother drives her 16 year old daughter to be with a 30 year old man?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2023, 12:35:30 PM »
What kind of mother drives her 16 year old daughter to be with a 30 year old man?

I know, lol. The whole thing is nuts. It's all speculation at this point, and even though he'd be judged for it morally, dating the 16-year-old is legal here. He needs to fight his case in court regardless. I'm skeptical of a lot of the stuff that came out recently regarding both Schofield and Huw Edwards, and I feel as though the media very deliberately tried to drum up a fury. No doubt this will be the same, but the one particular rape allegation with the text messages does look pretty damning.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2023, 12:46:26 PM »
This bothers me.

Yes,. the stamina on the guy
Or maybe a problem ejaculating...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2023, 01:30:09 PM »
I make a distinction between some chick banging a celebrity and then later deciding she was raped after he kicked her to the curb, and some guy jumping out of the bushes and attacking a woman.

Fair. But you know as well as I do rapes dont only happen by surprise attacks. Bill Cosby invited many women to his place.

Estimated makes a great point about it coming out now prior to me too but really what do we know? Was the girl 16?  Is this true?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2023, 01:32:15 PM »
Woman giving evidence on the Dispatches tv report says she had women phoning her after they had slept with him saying he hadnt called them after promising he would???

He didnt phone me back so he raped me...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2023, 02:52:43 PM »
Fact is, for a man, any interaction with a woman can be prelude to disaster.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2023, 10:43:31 PM »
You traitor pussy fag shit eater scumbag

Fick ihn und fick dich auch  :D

Du bist 40 Jahre alt und fuhlst dich beschissen, wahrscheinlich stirbst du bald

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2023, 04:59:50 PM »
So is he facing charges or just being smeared in the public eye ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2023, 05:25:54 PM »
So is he facing charges or just being smeared in the public eye ???

Yes.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2023, 06:36:16 PM »
Fick ihn und fick dich auch  :D

Du bist 40 Jahre alt und fuhlst dich beschissen, wahrscheinlich stirbst du bald

Is Rusty pissed at you because he was denied membership on #TeamHorseCock? Tell him it wasn't just your fault, it had to go to committee and he was unanimously rejected.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2023, 07:02:18 PM »
Total BS. They despise him because he knows.
a

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2023, 07:39:00 PM »
He was asking for it with his Youtube content.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2023, 12:58:16 AM »
This shit is getting crazy. Any ex girlfriend, co worker, or just any random chick can claim you raped her 20 years ago. At the least your reputation is ruined, at worst you go to prison for life. I'm really starting to hate this society.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2023, 08:23:52 AM »
It’s no coincidence that Brand and Ballard are getting targeted at the same time. It’s the lefts MO and more proof they protect pedos