Author Topic: Fresh UG's.....  (Read 4884 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Fresh UG's.....
« on: July 07, 2007, 07:44:16 PM »

I don't have memberships on all the boards/forums that most of you do so I don't keep track of all these new UG's that keep popping up.

Are most of you getting them from open source boards or just word of mouth?

Some of these names you guys are asking about I've never heard of.

I can't help but think that's why some of you are getting scammed.

I would encourage you to ask a Mod first before you order, at least to get a consensus on some of these sources.

Even if they don't know, it's better than throwing your money away........esp if it's an internet source.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

uckmo

• Getbig II
Re: Fresh UG's.....
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 08:11:57 PM »
on these open source boards they dont let sources post unless they are proven.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 08:30:08 PM »
uckmo, that is a awesome name, where does it come from?
TEAM Nasser

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 11:20:13 PM »
I don't have memberships on all the boards/forums that most of you do so I don't keep track of all these new UG's that keep popping up.

Are most of you getting them from open source boards or just word of mouth?

Some of these names you guys are asking about I've never heard of.

I can't help but think that's why some of you are getting scammed.

I would encourage you to ask a Mod first before you order, at least to get a consensus on some of these sources.

Even if they don't know, it's better than throwing your money away........esp if it's an internet source.

DIV

wich ones are people asking about? there is really only a few I would order from.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 11:24:49 PM »
there is really only a few I would order from.

Exactly.....

DIV

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 11:34:46 PM »
same here, at times i rather just hit up the gym source. muncho dinero

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 11:14:17 AM »
I have seen some shithouse ug's on some big boards. Use vets that have been in the game for awhile and who have 20+ pgs of people saying how good the gear is. I couldnt agree with DIV more on this one.
-

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 02:33:17 PM »
Me being a newbie and getting  burned by a fellow gym member, left me no choice but to go to a Board source.  With that said, the gear was better priced and I am actually seeing results, which I didn't see much of in 4 months while on the fake/beat gear.  When you live in a very small town it is difficult to find reliable sources, so I really don't have a choice but to do as much research on the Boards and hope that the source I chose it legit, clean, etc. This may be the case with others who are in a similiar position as me. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 08:56:13 PM »
I have seen some shithouse ug's on some big boards. Use vets that have been in the game for awhile and who have 20+ pgs of people saying how good the gear is. I couldnt agree with DIV more on this one.

A shithouse UG, huh?   ;D

Anyone can open a UG and sell.

It doesn't mean they should do it.

The demise of AP really showed that anyone is susceptible to being popped.

This should scare any of you who are new to AAS.

It would scare me.   :-X

DIV

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 06:40:41 AM »
Most of the big boards are good to go and have a top source list. The top three boards dont let just anyone advertise unless they have been around a while.

Who do you rekon the top 3 boards to be? I think it's Steroid.com (of course), EliteFitness, and Mesorx.
(Close 4th place: Isteroids.com).

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 07:25:15 AM »
Who do you rekon the top 3 boards to be? I think it's Steroid.com (of course), EliteFitness, and Mesorx.
(Close 4th place: Isteroids.com).

these are open source?  i thought they weren't, i belive folks here were talking about open source boards hook?

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2007, 07:44:55 AM »
these are open source?  i thought they weren't, i belive folks here were talking about open source boards hook?

ISteroids has advertisers/banners who supply steroids, as does Mesorx, steroid.com, and EliteFitness doesn't, per se, but there's informational sites who sponsor EF (not forums) who have banners up.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 08:34:11 AM »
I thought top board are ssb, bbd, and outlaw?
TEAM Nasser

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2007, 08:51:58 AM »
I thought top board are ssb, bbd, and outlaw?

I haven't been to SSB in awhile, but I like the members there, most of the staff, and the owner. Allegedly there's issues there right now, with security or something...a lot of guys from there are getting popped, as the story goes. If you are safe (not doing anything illegal) then you are safe anywhere...that's always been my opinion.

BBD isn't a hot board, from what I've seen, and neither is outlaw. By that I mean they offer nothing to the average steroid user which isn't available elsewhere.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 08:55:49 AM »
I haven't been to SSB in awhile, but I like the members there, most of the staff, and the owner. Allegedly there's issues there right now, with security or something...a lot of guys from there are getting popped, as the story goes. If you are safe (not doing anything illegal) then you are safe anywhere...that's always been my opinion.

That's the way it looks.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007, 03:26:37 PM »
Theres no more security issues there than any other board in the world. SSb was mentioned in the AP scandal, but I guarantee LE is lurking in every one of these forums. Be safe!

Yeah but how many other sources do you think LE bought from when they were investigating ssb. I gaurantee they ordered from most of the top sources including ga labs. Im sorry but its just too easy to place orders with supposive top sources. thats why I use private sources. with private sources you are dealing with someone who is smart enough to stay off the boards or just has enough clientel to do so. I tend to notcice private sources have been in the game longer and are not some 25yr old with a kitchen lab.. MY source pumps out the best gear on the ugl market yet is not on any board. his oils are light years ahead of any of the current top sources... he is also a one man show so you get the same quality everytime.. some of these ugls hire newbies to help them.. ive seen it done. I source will build a good rep then get over their heads and need to help to catch up the orders then he hires some dumbshit friend of his to help then nothing gets filtered right and people start getting abcesses and other shit..

maffie

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2007, 06:56:28 PM »
Some UG's are indeed new but there's not much feedback on them.... it depends who wants to be the guniea pig so to speak i guess

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2007, 08:50:26 PM »
Some UG's are indeed new but there's not much feedback on them.... it depends who wants to be the guniea pig so to speak i guess

Yeah and who wants to do that??

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2007, 07:03:36 AM »
Yeah and who wants to do that??

I used to love doing it. When I was getting shit like Masteron Enanthate months before it hit the market, etc...

That was a fun time for me. It was like every new UG would just send me shit.

Now, I traded that part of my life for the security of a 'script.

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2007, 11:45:32 AM »
My friend just texted me and said GA got puled from SSB.  I can't access SSB at work because it's blocked.  Anyone heard anything about this?  I've been on vaca for about two weeks and way out of the loop.
Pop Drop & Squat it

MaTrlx

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2007, 09:00:47 PM »
My friend just texted me and said GA got puled from SSB.  I can't access SSB at work because it's blocked.  Anyone heard anything about this?  I've been on vaca for about two weeks and way out of the loop.

Yea, i think it got pulled cause i could not find the usual 100+ pages of GA original lineup thread filled with good bumps and testimonials in SSB.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2007, 09:11:47 PM »
He went private you wankers.
TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2007, 09:17:04 PM »
He went private you wankers.

That's what they all say, nugga.

Next thing you know that bitch will be in the headlines like AP.

No thanks.......

If you trust SSB and its sources, more power to you. :-X

DIV

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 09:19:18 PM »
He is still on the boards, you need to have access to see his thread on the forum he is on.  His 100+ page is still up and customer's receiving their goods still up to yesterday.

jt
TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2007, 11:25:37 PM »
He is still on the boards, you need to have access to see his thread on the forum he is on.  His 100+ page is still up and customer's receiving their goods still up to yesterday.

jt

I'm not disputing any of that Tsunami.

I just think a forum like SSB draws attention from the very people it was meant to keep out.

The best UG's aren't even listed there.

They are underground.

DIV