Author Topic: What the public "THINKS"  (Read 985 times)

musclemass

• Getbig II
What the public "THINKS"
« on: July 17, 2007, 04:43:18 PM »
Chris Benoits drug test results came back today and the coroner has posted them and made them public.
Tests showed he had xanax, hydrocodone (pain pills, usually generic for lortab), and of course testosterone.
There is news post about it, on AOL news, and there is also a pole that people can vote their oppinions on about whether Benoits steroid use had anything to do with the killing of his family and his suicide. The people that had voted when I read it, said that 84% believed it did and 16% did not. Thats a huge margine!!
I think, no, I believe the 16% that said no, ARE users of AAS, and the 84% that said yes, have no idea about what they are talking about.

I have used and am currently using and I have no temptations to do anything he did. I have a damn hard time believing the AAS had anything to do with what he did. In fact, I will NEVER believe it did. There was something else going on there- but the public believes what it wants to believe.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
Re: What the public "THINKS"
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 04:44:51 PM »
The general public are idiots.  And that doesnt go only for AAS knowledge.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 06:06:18 PM »
I dont know what you all are reading here is some of what is true

But, he said, the level of testosterone revealed nothing conclusive about the wrestler's state of mind before his death.

"There's no reliable scientific data that says elevated levels of testosterone lead to psychotic rage," Sperry said.

"The only thing we can ascertain is that this level of testosterone indicates that he had been using testosterone at least in some reasonably short period of time before he died," he said. "It could be an indication he was being treated for testicular insufficiency."

The investigators found no other drugs, including steroids, in Benoit's body.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 06:13:24 PM »
WHAT YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME, are you saying that me and Benoit are the only people who have urges to SLAUGTHER their family while on a cycle?  um i mean...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 06:38:17 PM »
Seroids increase drive/ agression in many ways. We all, STEROID USERS OR NOT, come along w/ situations where the little voice tells us "YANK THAT MOFO OUT HIS CAR WINDOWN AND MAKE A FACE STENCIL IN HIS DOOR!"
We dont do it.
Rabid Wolverine had issues. Injuries, severe family problems, narcotic pain killer issue I would bet (bouncing in and out of WD's) a stressfull "Work" ::) schedule from hell. There are many henious crimes by guys w/ nutless levels of test.

There are studys that show low test leads to high agression.

All  thet said, it's the individual responsible for his behavior. AMericans love scapegoats.
I also suspect some religious extremism, coupled w/ a aging athlete w/ a extrem
work ethic.
He WAS a Fav of mine, because he seemed so respectable. I guess things aint allways what they seem. Chris Benoit is responsible for what he did.

Still, when you are on a heart thumpin load of AAS, you are responsible for keeping YOUR cool. Chill. Leave shit for tomorow when your mad as a bull.
We all get RIGHTEOUSLY PISSED at times. Need to keep control. If yur not mature enought to do that - DONT USE!

Focused AGRESSION drives all sucessfull Bizmen. Focused is the key.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 06:40:56 PM »
If yur not mature enought to do that - DONT USE!
So true
-