Author Topic: Primo  (Read 1820 times)

eelobrien

• Getbig I
Primo
« on: July 19, 2007, 06:50:50 AM »
Hey all,

Newbie to posting here but I have been lurking for a while. Just a quick question, I managed to get some primobolan ( hard to get any gear where I live in Northern Ontario canada) but I was wondering what would be a good stack to go with the primo.
This is not my first cycle by any means just first with this stuff.

Any help would be appreciated.

Eel

wampyri

Re: Primo
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 07:00:34 AM »
It stacks with test you need upwards of 600mg of primo for it to be really good.

eelobrien

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 07:29:07 AM »
Thanks for the reply, I just read somewhere that a 12 week cycle on Primo is the minimum so now I have to find more lol. How much test would you recommend or heard people use.

thanks again

Eel

wampyri

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 07:37:39 AM »
I doing 250 sus and 800mg primo at the moment

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 08:42:45 AM »
I doing 250 sus and 800mg primo at the moment
hows that going ??

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 09:38:53 AM »
Fakes are everywhere when it comes to primo, scammers seem to love it since the price is always so high. I know that the hg stuff is upwards of 12 bucks an amp. Id stick to the tren  ;D
-

wampyri

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 12:17:21 PM »
I am using CLP which is an UG lab in the uk its not that bad a price for my cycle and its going very well.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 07:58:41 PM »
Save your Primo for after you drop the test and heavy shit. Great ANticat.
Easy to sleep on also ;).  Them big doses are for fakes. This shits out of control in the states.

If your taking 600-800 Id love to see it go thru a Chromo Massspect...
Flintstones? ;D Gangstas dont get rich by being honest!

wampyri

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 01:26:21 AM »
Save your Primo for after you drop the test and heavy shit. Great ANticat.
Easy to sleep on also ;).  Them big doses are for fakes. This shits out of control in the states.

If your taking 600-800 Id love to see it go thru a Chromo Massspect...
Flintstones? ;D Gangstas dont get rich by being honest!

Its alot cheaper than tren has half the side effects and if you ever tried it at high doses you will be very surprised at the results I know that the usa tends to favour the massive bloated look.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 05:35:30 AM »
Its alot cheaper than tren has half the side effects and if you ever tried it at high doses you will be very surprised at the results I know that the usa tends to favour the massive bloated look.
What? Tren causes bloat? In the U.S. we prefer bloat? Your info comes from where?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2007, 05:55:58 AM »
I allways kind of thought the N Euros & Scandinavians Loved their Anapolon
and the like. Aint no South Beach or Venice beach weather up there for very long each yr. Look how many of the Strong men competitors they have produced.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2007, 07:09:36 AM »

i have never seen primo cheaper than tren in all the years i've been around juice.

Primo is weak and nothing compared to tren.

i agree the sides are much lighter with primo but you don't get 1/4 of the gains you would with tren.

8)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2007, 07:45:46 AM »
Personally I like the primo/winstrol stack at the end of a cycle.

wampyri

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2007, 08:03:55 AM »
Sorry I came accross wrong its all about goals isn't it ?  I mean for me I like lean gains and low side drugs I would never dare take Tren, it was made and researched for animals.  I truley believe that diet is 70% of it my friend takes 1000mg + of test he is a hard gainer, I can take half that and put on more mass in a cycle than him.  Diet how hard you train all comes into it I have done some light cycles and got some major improvements, I am not looking to be 3 stone heavier in 12 weeks I'd hate that I'd rather of put on 5llbs and lost fat I do not subscribe to the protocol of bulking and cutting I keep my BF in check and take my time ;)

I do have a friend who competes in BB'ing and he said that Primo at 1000mg ew with 80mg of anavar ed was one of the best cycles he EVER did and remember primo was good enough for arnie.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2007, 09:18:55 AM »

I do have a friend who competes in BB'ing and he said that Primo at 1000mg ew with 80mg of anavar ed was one of the best cycles he EVER did and remember primo was good enough for arnie.

As do i.

i have several friends who refuse to use test. nothing wrong with using primo just don't compare it to tren.

Arnie used EVERYTHING...not just dbol and primo like people claim.

8)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 11:03:45 AM »
As do i.

i have several friends who refuse to use test. nothing wrong with using primo just don't compare it to tren.

Arnie used EVERYTHING...not just dbol and primo like people claim.

8)
Bullseye  8)