Author Topic: seized package  (Read 922 times)

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
seized package
« on: July 25, 2007, 06:56:58 PM »
what the fuck is going on since Feb every package i fucking order keeps getting seized i try different names different addy so is there anyone else have similar problems

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: seized package
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 07:28:38 PM »
It may be where you are ordering from.
Certain countries are on an alert list and most packages or larger envelopes will be inspected.
Some countries they let just about everything just pass on through.
It also sounds like you may be flagged by customs!
Or maybe you just have some real bad luck!
Can you let us know what country your packs are getting seized from so we can know to stay away from ordering from there ?>

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 08:11:32 PM »
It may be where you are ordering from.
Certain countries are on an alert list and most packages or larger envelopes will be inspected.
Some countries they let just about everything just pass on through.
It also sounds like you may be flagged by customs!
Or maybe you just have some real bad luck!
Can you let us know what country your packs are getting seized from so we can know to stay away from ordering from there ?>

That would be my guess, except that he's using different names & addy's. I say it's bad luck or the gear is coming from a country that is under close watch right now.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 08:45:37 PM »
I doubt customs wouldn't even blink if a package came from somewhere like Luxembourg or Switzerland, as opposed to Mexico or Russia...

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 08:57:09 PM »
Thats why i hire swis guys to hide my juice in 5000$ rolex's and ship em to north america. I'm so sneaky <_<  >_>

but yes in the past (for non drug related parcels) i've noticed that parcels coming from mexico or other shadey countires, it looks like customs has opened up the parcels, and packed them back up with their customs tape once they saw that all i was buyin was big dick dildos. Whereas when i've had items shipped from france for example, they always come unopened, go figure.

One time i was actually comin' back from france and the bitch security lady pulled me asside and searched my bags. Of a plane full of arabs, african americans, dirty quebecers (:P) and the like, they pull aside the most unasuming white guy there. i was like "what you gotta be kidding me"  sorry just thoguht it wasfunny!:P