Author Topic: When Paul Dillet froze on stage - could it happen again?  (Read 11876 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: When Paul Dillet froze on stage - could it happen again?
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 11:17:59 AM »
ahaha you guys are idiots. Everyone knows Frankie Munzer died at the Mr. Arnold 1992.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 11:45:50 AM »
I was at the show, a couple of seats over from Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler. As soon as Paul started cramping and not long after his complete body locked up, Flex was yelling "Suck it in baby". Guess Paul was in too much Pain to "Suck it in".  ;D

The crowd was in shock when they carried Paul off stage. He was so cramped they just leaned him over and carried him off. No stretcher was needed, he was as stiff as a board.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 12:05:14 PM »
I was at the show, a couple of seats over from Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler. As soon as Paul started cramping and not long after his complete body locked up, Flex was yelling "Suck it in baby". Guess Paul was in too much Pain to "Suck it in".  ;D

The crowd was in shock when they carried Paul off stage. He was so cramped they just leaned him over and carried him off. No stretcher was needed, he was as stiff as a board.

LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 12:09:38 PM »
I'd pay money for that video (non schmoe statement!)
$