Author Topic: Politics threads on this board, not others please!  (Read 2634 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Politics threads on this board, not others please!
« on: November 27, 2009, 11:28:58 AM »

Not cool on having me to delete this unrelated threads complaining about various people.

Use the Q&A Board for that.

Ron

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Politics threads on this board, not others please!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 11:39:46 AM »

Not cool on having me to delete this unrelated threads complaining about various people.

Use the Q&A Board for that.

Ron

I have no problem with people attacking me within the threads.  However, start various topics about me alone is childish. 

We already have a stickied topic on the top.  Perhaps Hugo can add Nicky to it?   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Who deleted my nicky thread?
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 01:06:08 PM »
I guess its ok for him and others to start a threads calling out 333 but not for me to start one calling his idiot ass out?

huggy bear i really hope youre not behind this.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Who deleted my nicky thread?
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 01:10:01 PM »
since the first one got deleted ill ask again

why do the palin threads get a pass but the obama threads envoke so much rage from you nicky?

others my find them amusing and humorous just like you do the palin threads so why not let others have their fun as well?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 01:11:28 PM »
since the first one got deleted ill ask again

why do the palin threads get a pass but the obama threads envoke so much rage from you nicky?

others my find them amusing and humorous just like you do the palin threads so why not let others have their fun as well?

Because bashing Palin is fun, discussing debt, stim bills, etc, is probably too hard for many here. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 07:30:30 PM »
I guess its ok for him and others to start a threads calling out 333 but not for me to start one calling his idiot ass out?

huggy bear i really hope youre not behind this.
not me, I've been out all day and just got in.  With the other thread, 333 had the option anytime to pull the plug on it, I thought that he might want it there since he was posting in it and addressing complaints.  But 333 and I were talking about it because I thought it was Z board material.  it was funny too, so I asked 333 what he wanted.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 08:39:08 PM »
apparently my captains log was more than 333 could handle...doc holliday said it best at 2:35 seconds

DAWG

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 08:45:28 PM »
If people are going to start threads calling someone out, make sure it's over a specific political topic to be covered.  That's been in the forum rules for a long time.  I should have killed the 3333 thread instead of asking 333 if he wanted it gone.  So in the future, especially with Ron making a statement on it, if you don't have a political point to your thread, I'm going to just kill it when I see it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 09:10:04 PM »
If people are going to start threads calling someone out, make sure it's over a specific political topic to be covered.  That's been in the forum rules for a long time.  I should have killed the 3333 thread instead of asking 333 if he wanted it gone.  So in the future, especially with Ron making a statement on it, if you don't have a political point to your thread, I'm going to just kill it when I see it.

hugo - if people want to act like little children thats their perogative.  We all know who acts like fools around here. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 12:09:32 AM »
Listen i can't debate him..As i have to do hours of research to prove him wrong, with his posting frequency...

pick something he posts and put the time in to research and to debate it.  You don't have to debate him on everything.  If he's debating you on some topics, he's not going to be posting as many threads if he's busy defending what he has up.  But for you to just say you can't debate him is the same as saying he's right and you're wrong. You need to debate the issues if you're going to challenge people here.

and stop baiting him.!!!!!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2009, 09:00:54 AM »
Tony,

You ever get down to the Texas City/Galveston area?  Used to live down there years ago.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2009, 11:35:48 PM »
Tony,

You ever get down to the Texas City/Galveston area?  Used to live down there years ago.
from time to time, Ive never been the biggest fan of galveston but the last summer or two Ive come around.

They have really built up the Kema boardwalk these days and I always love bbq and a couple beers on the beach so my friends try to get ppl together a couple times a summer and run down there.

small world man, Why did you leave skip?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 08:26:55 AM »

small world man, Why did you leave skip?

Army brat.  Every 2 years = new home.

My brother lives not too far from you though, so maybe someday we'll hook up for some beers!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 01:47:47 PM »

Army brat.  Every 2 years = new home.

My brother lives not too far from you though, so maybe someday we'll hook up for some beers!
fo sho bro just let me know if you ever head this way