Author Topic: The CHRISTCAVE!  (Read 14452 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: The CHRISTCAVE!
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2006, 02:21:53 PM »
 We should be fine here ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2006, 06:47:46 PM »
this is all very scarey.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2006, 06:58:10 PM »
We are merely stating facts. Jesus was here to save us. Whats scary is the fate of those who turn they're ears.
just push some weight!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2006, 08:53:19 PM »
not saying that that Jesus is scarey.  Merely the lets go convert everyone into our belief system.  i have no qualms with JC, he'a a cool cat.  Just saying that people get too overzealous is all.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2006, 08:08:27 AM »
Well we hope that when we convert them they shall become better people in everyday situations.
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2006, 08:29:25 PM »
Well we hope that when we convert them they shall become better people in everyday situations.

Yes Alexxx, we will save the world!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2006, 08:22:51 PM »
what maked them better people?  Let's say, for example, that I am something other than christian and i volunteer at a food bank feeding the homeless and the needy, then go to work where i am a surgeon that does charity work by operating on children and elderly that are poor.  Then i go home spend time with my family, don't cheat on my wife and i am hospitable to everyone i meet.  Why then does you conversion make me a better person? 

thisiskeith12

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2006, 08:29:40 AM »
I still think we need our own board. So we can log every detail in our journey!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2006, 09:48:42 AM »
Personally speaking (this aint a gimmick for me), christianity doesnt make you a better person.. Christianity is more like a guide or an example to lead your life.

OK AVBG.  But Do you see what I am saying.  If you are doing good things and living a god life, how does converting to Christianity make you become a better person as Alexxx states.  Not trying to debate, just curious.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2006, 12:21:47 PM »
Migs, I see exactly what you are saying.If your leading a virtuous life, converting per se wont make you a better person.

no it may..

lets say you have a king and a servant that leads the life he wants to other than what the king had planned for him. The servant ventures up into some wild journey and the oath he swore to his king, he no longer follows. After a while the king will get angry at him for losing his way but a lot happier once he finds him.

moral of the story is: you are a lost sheep.
just push some weight!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2006, 03:08:38 PM »
no not a lost sheep.  Leading a good life, a clean and well meaning life no one is lost.  I'm not saying that ywhat you believe in is wrong.  I'm saying that you accept all people regardless of religion as long as they are good people.  I don't try and disuad people from Christ.  but I also don't profess that by belieivng in him that they are better people for it.  The majority of the "born-again" or "found" people i have met are the most hipocritical and conieving i have ever met.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2006, 03:15:58 PM »
no not a lost sheep.  Leading a good life, a clean and well meaning life no one is lost.  I'm not saying that ywhat you believe in is wrong.  I'm saying that you accept all people regardless of religion as long as they are good people.  I don't try and disuad people from Christ.  but I also don't profess that by belieivng in him that they are better people for it.  The majority of the "born-again" or "found" people i have met are the most hipocritical and conieving i have ever met.

true! there are bad apples everywhere!

Well once you get to the perly gates that will be the day of judgement. It is not for mere men to decide who goes to heaven or hell.
just push some weight!