Chinese Jesus

Greek appearing jesus

Blonde nazi anti-semetic jesus from the nazi "Der Sturmer" publication  :o

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: why
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2006, 12:30:00 PM »
In a minute Johnny will use one of these pics as himself.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2006, 02:08:03 PM »
6 mins..666...assasin...sh ould i worry?

Unfortunately, there's no red lipstick 'n trenchcoat, switch-trains-in-Paris intrigue/assassin stuff in my life... :(
I only know that assassin story from an ethics-related class where we read about a constitutional right to publish "killer's handbook" landmark case. Someone actually had the book and that was the only part of the "hints and tips" section I remember...(probably a good thing  :))

in jewish religion and islam they get to go to heaven if they lived a good life..(i could be wrong on that...i usually make this stuff up as i go along    )

(I wonder about that occasionally.) I think that it's true. Am lutheran protestant myself and like many christians am woefully ignorant of other religions. I do believe that in the jewish faith there are 600 some odd "mitzvahs" that one must try to complete in a lifetime. In the high five is anonymous giving...and I believe it is written "and honor will come in the end." I think in the muslim faith it is against the rules to ask for interest when lending money. Giving should be without strings. The major tenet in christian teaching is altruism as well. So the big "three" all teach altruism, obviously a major factor benefiting the perpetuation of our species, and yet all these religions really seem to contribute is in helping us keep our herd numbers down.  Ironic, that.

Because it is raining outside, I sit here and ask myself questions...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2006, 02:24:07 PM »
Unfortunately, there's no red lipstick 'n trenchcoat, switch-trains-in-Paris intrigue/assassin stuff in my life...

it woulda been so naughty hot though  :(

(I wonder about that occasionally.)

my motto thru high school physics (O-levels cambridge).."when in doubt, manipulate the data"  ;D  ..

PS hense i Aced all my practicals  ;D

carpe` vaginum!

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2006, 02:53:50 PM »

it woulda been so naughty hot though  :(

I know...it sucks.  Right this minute I could be slipping through the crowd in a kelly scarf and jackie O glasses. I'd have a gun strapped to my knickers, and carry deadly poisons under my fingernails. Plus, I'd have useful skills, like knowing how to fashion silencers out of common household items, in minutes  :D

my motto thru high school physics (O-levels cambridge).."when in doubt, manipulate the data"    ..

PS hense i Aced all my practicals 

OHHHH, yer a "smartey pants"...

Did you go out last night and meet the girl of your dreams   ;)???

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2006, 04:52:41 PM »
OHHHH, yer a "smartey pants"...

Did you go out last night and meet the girl of your dreams

currently i live in a college town...i doubt it'll happen here  :(  but who knows..  :)
plus i wanna compete next yr and have a big test to prep for come august.plus i teach computer networking  netowrking to corporate people 15 days out of the month and the class avg 8 to 10 hrs / day everyday for 15 days.sooo

okie i'm off to the bars   8)   i have to leave and get back early so i can teach tomorrow :(
carpe` vaginum!