Author Topic: hey..muslims..jews...christians!..heloooooo  (Read 17181 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: hey..muslims..jews...christians!..heloooooo
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2006, 06:59:41 PM »
If I was brainwashed I would buy into all the other leftist networks like everyone else.  CNN, CSNBC, ABC and most of the others all have a liberal slant.  Fox news just evens it out.  Of course because you actually see real conservative opinions on Fox news you think everyone who watches it is brainwashed.  I'm sure you don't watch it objectively either.  You just take the other networks as gospel and the moment something else comes along you think everyone who watches is must be looney.

Yeah the book is written by a Jew.  He's a jew with liberal politics just like all those others who "feel bad" for the PLs and think Israel should "ease up" and even he has changed his mind after actually seeing the facts first hand which is more than I can say for me and obviously you. 

As for this...

"Was it right to kick a family out of their home who had been living there for generations?

Is it right when a Isaraeli Rocket attack kills a family? Or Kids?

It's no more woring than a suicide bomber killing families on a bus."

No, none of that shit is right.  But you don't seem to care about the frequency, severity, or crualty of each others tactics and transgressions.  Palestinians have been commiting the worst atrocities for decades against the israelis.  But the second Israel blows up a house where a terrorist is hiding amongst civilians (which they do all the time) or one PL family gets booted out of their house because they refuse to go where they would be safer and their own leaders want them to go all of a sudden they are just as bad.  It's bullshit.  Everyone wants to hold israel to a standard they can't uphold without continuing to sacrifice more and more for people who want them dead and nobody wants to hold the palestinians to any reasonable standard whatsoever.  Israel is the one place where terrorism actually does work for this reason.  Because of world pressure and the unreasonable expectations set forth for israel they have been left to defend themselves with one hand tied behind their back.  While the PLs get away with savagery on a regular basis and are supported for it by people who think like you guys that both sides are wrong and Isreal is oh so bad.

You've got a funny way of taking a stand.  You sound like eveyone else.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2006, 07:02:45 PM »
Boy is it easy to pick out people who like Fox news. I'm good!  8)
The bias seen on Fox is so blatant that it sickens me to the stomach, how these people think it is ok for them to chime in their opinion into news is very disturbing. Its almost like watching CBN news sometimes, lol.
I really do believe that people who think CNN is liberal are people who are merely pissed off because they dont hear the shit they WANT to hear like they do on fox news. And notice how Fox supporters come to its defense, I havent noticed anyone do that when it comes to CNN. Why the affiliation with a FREAKING NEWS CHANNEL? Its bad enough that you put all your faith in complete retards like bush  :-\

Then you REALLY are wrong.  That was how fox got so popular so fast... people were tired of left biased media.  But as a leftist I'm sure thats why you hate it so much.     

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2006, 07:10:40 PM »
Brixtonbulldog is a paranoid racist and a conservative moron. I thought for a few seconds after reading his posts he was joking about his claims that fox "evens it all out" as far as bias goes. HA! I didn't believe anyone could possibly be that dumb!

I guess even Johnny Apollo is wrong some of the time!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2006, 08:07:25 PM »
Brixtonbulldog is a paranoid racist and a conservative moron.

Brixtonbulldog is a Jew with a very real fear and concern about those with genocidal anti-semitic views.

Given modern history, who can fault him or truly say his paranoia has no basis in precedent already set?

This makes it extremely difficult for him to be objective no matter how he tries.

The survival instinct is strong and can blind even the most intelligent and well reasoned among us causing us to close our eyes to the truth. Just look at how many in America felt in their hearts that the invasion of Iraq was necessary for American survival? The survival instinct brings out the best & worst in mankind.

A little more tact & diplomacy might help a fruitful discussion, ...although given his response to OsmO it might not.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2006, 08:19:39 PM »
Brix, I don't support the PL, but i don't support Israel either.  

They are both contributing to the violence.

They are BOTH bad.

I'm against the violence.  If that's what everyone else sounds like and that's a funny way of taking a stand ...  what ever.

Repressing the PL-people, buldozing houses, rocket attacks, tanks driving down a suburb, Human rights violations etc...  Will not stop the violence any more then Suicide bombs, sabotage, and or terrorist acts.

"You can get what you want if you help enough other people get what they want."  If israel takes that approach maybe peace will grow.  It has to be Israel first becuase they control the country.

As for fox news...  Who owns ABC, CNN, CSNBC?  Large liberal coporations with liberal CEO's?  

Fox's news is a product.  There was a market for it largely due to Clinton and his follies.  It didn't happen becuase people were sick of the "liberal media"  It happened becuase enough people were sick of liberals in general.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2006, 08:26:19 PM »
Brixtonbulldog is a Jew with a very real fear and concern about those with genocidal anti-semitic views.

Given modern history, who can fault him or truly say his paranoia has no basis in precedent already set?

I don't know that he is.  But, I do understand your point.  I also understand that Israel is surrounded by people and coutries that hate them.

I just don't think their right wing approach will solve anything.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2006, 09:27:16 PM »
I don't that he is.  But, I do understand your point.  I also understand that Israel is surrounded by people and coutries that hate them.

I just don't think their right wing approach will solve anything.

I agree. It doesn't help that they're being supported in some of the most horrific attrocities by American tax dollars. I think if more Americans understood what goes on over there on an a daily basis, things could change quicker rather than not.

The sad part is while Israel is fighting to survive, they are pushing the Palestinians into their own fight to survive, and causing them an existence so wretched that more & more people would rather blow themselves to bits than concede that legacy to their descendants. And the cycle continues... One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. case in point Ariel Sharon, ...a legendary international terrorist turned head of state. {lol} Who knows how it will all end anyway? Everyone seems to take one step forward, ...then 2 steps back. I thought the formation of a new centrist party was encouraging, ...but with the recent Hamas victory, sentiment is bound to shift dramatically to the right.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2006, 09:33:33 PM »
At least we don't have sex with our imaginary friend.....

;D

:o  ...ya mean, ...I'm the only one who does that? c'mon? really?

hmmm...... maybe it I should order a pizza afterall?   :-\ 
w

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2006, 09:41:15 PM »
:o  ...ya mean, ...I'm the only one who does that? c'mon? really?

hmmm...... maybe it I should order a pizza afterall?   :-\ 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...holy crap man  ;D
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2006, 12:50:45 AM »
. Just look at how many in America felt in their hearts that the invasion of Iraq was necessary for American survival?

i NOW understand this..

i felt my first whiff of tear gas at 7
i carried my first gun to middle school..i HAD to..it ws either that or guards follow me around everywhere
i shot my first gun in se..well lets not go there...
i remember when i ws 10..i went and bought some shoes with my uncle...then we continues shopping...20 mins later we were floored (we actually fell to the floor like u would in an earth quake) by a boom and the ground shaking.
the shoe shop we had been in 20 mins before blew up...6 killed..

we shrugged it off and continued shopping..it had become..no biggie eh..for us..
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2006, 02:09:26 AM »
i NOW understand this..

i felt my first whiff of tear gas at 7
i carried my first gun to middle school..i HAD to..it ws either that or guards follow me around everywhere
i shot my first gun in se..well lets not go there...
i remember when i ws 10..i went and bought some shoes with my uncle...then we continues shopping...20 mins later we were floored (we actually fell to the floor like u would in an earth quake) by a boom and the ground shaking.
the shoe shop we had been in 20 mins before blew up...6 killed..

we shrugged it off and continued shopping..it had become..no biggie eh..for us..

I don't want to be attacked for this comment, cause this is by no means an attack on America, but when 9/11 happened, and they showed pictures of some palestinians around the world cheering, there were those in Israel who cheered as well. Alot of people cheered it, ...sometimes for different reasons. I spoke with one woman who, though she was saddened by the loss of life said that she thought perhaps it was what was needed to wake up the American people, and give them a taste of the kind of destruction their government has been wreaking on countries around the world for years. And I spoke with one israeli who was glad it happened because in her words "Now Americans will know what we have to deal with everyday".

There was a lot of sentiment from people from all over the world. When it happened it was during the Toronto International Film Festival at the time which abruptly came to a halt. I remember we were at Film Centre headquarters, and it was full of delegates from all over the world, ...and we all just sat there watching the big screen in the hotel lounge in disbelief. I remember one guy crying because he had a colleague who was on one of the flights.

Toxie, you might have had the ability to blow it off, ...but other than Pearl Harbor which was a military target, the American public had never experienced anything like this before. It didn't help that the administration milked it for as much mileage and as much fear as they could instill in the population, ...but fear & the survival instinct will make people behave in strange ways.
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2006, 10:44:58 AM »
Toxie, you might have had the ability to blow it off,

right after 911 i cut myself off from ALL venues of news...

just didn't wanna know. i found out that my friend that worked in tower 1 ws ok and thats it.

didn't watch the news..didn't wanna talk about it. People were shocked when i told them that.
why?

1) cant go back and change it. Time is rigid like that and death like diamonds are forever...gift that keeps on giving eh. So since you cant change it stop thinking about it constantly
2) cant make any rational decisions about such trajic events right after the fact and expect those decisions to be anywhere close to sane.
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2006, 01:01:18 PM »

right after 911 i cut myself off from ALL venues of news...

just didn't wanna know. i found out that my friend that worked in tower 1 ws ok and thats it.

didn't watch the news..didn't wanna talk about it. People were shocked when i told them that.
why?

1) cant go back and change it. Time is rigid like that and death like diamonds are forever...gift that keeps on giving eh. So since you cant change it stop thinking about it constantly
2) cant make any rational decisions about such trajic events right after the fact and expect those decisions to be anywhere close to sane.

Now that is PROFOUND!
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2006, 03:27:30 PM »
Now that is PROFOUND!

just once i wanna hear a girl say that when i undress!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2006, 04:57:01 PM »
just once i wanna hear a girl say that when i undress!  ;D

;D

Have Francis start following this guys lead, ...and they soon will.  ;)
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2006, 06:07:06 PM »
Only 2 plates,  not very impressive   :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2006, 06:27:56 PM »
Only 2 plates,  not very impressive   :D

::)  post 'em if ya got 'em! ...and I'm talking about pics of you lifting more than 2 plates.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2006, 06:47:46 PM »
that's one way to rate and attraction:  She was a 2 plater!  no no no she was a 4 plater for me!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2006, 09:28:27 PM »
 ;D
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2006, 04:47:19 AM »
;D

Have Francis start following this guys lead, ...and they soon will.  ;)

lol i'm wayyyyyy too lazy/secure to put in that kinda effort...
carpe` vaginum!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2006, 01:30:50 PM »
Brixtonbulldog is a paranoid racist and a conservative moron. I thought for a few seconds after reading his posts he was joking about his claims that fox "evens it all out" as far as bias goes. HA! I didn't believe anyone could possibly be that dumb!

I guess even Johnny Apollo is wrong some of the time!

Guess this is one of those times dumbfuck. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2006, 01:35:28 PM »

This makes it extremely difficult for him to be objective no matter how he tries.

The survival instinct is strong and can blind even the most intelligent and well reasoned among us causing us to close our eyes to the truth. Just look at how many in America felt in their hearts that the invasion of Iraq was necessary for American survival? The survival instinct brings out the best & worst in mankind.

A little more tact & diplomacy might help a fruitful discussion, ...although given his response to OsmO it might not.

It's not paranoia it's reality.  But thanks for being objective as I constantly try to be among the misinformed.  I guess a bodybuilding board isn't the best place to discuss politics and religion, huh?? 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2006, 03:45:06 PM »
It's not paranoia it's reality.  But thanks for being objective as I constantly try to be among the misinformed.  I guess a bodybuilding board isn't the best place to discuss politics and religion, huh?? 

Hey Brixton,

I know it is a valid concern. Some people are less able to consider certain factors, or rarely give the same amount of weight to issues that don't affect them in the same way it affects others. BTW - Being paranoid isn't necessarily a bad thing. ...paranoia could simply reflect an enlightened being on the cutting edge of awareness, someone possessed of extraordinary perception, and an ability to see the big pictures those masses of little dots actually reflect once connected, ...or maybe not. {lol}

Remember this tho, "Just because you're paranoid, ...doesn't mean they're not out to get you."  ;)

The subjects of Politics & Religion have never made for good discussion topics anywhere {lol}
Why should a body building board be the exception?
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2006, 02:27:53 AM »
yall sound like a buncha kids fighting over who has the bestest imaginary friend!    ;D

lol.   ;D