Author Topic: Jesus...Bloodline...  (Read 10315 times)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
Jesus...Bloodline...
« on: May 15, 2006, 01:54:07 PM »
Yesterday I saw something on the discovery channel that got me wondering.  It was a show where the narrator kept referring to a possible bloodline from Jesus.  Something to the effect of a child or children born from a union between Jesus and Mary Magdalene.  I was nodding off during the show and did not catch the end.  The narrator was searching for the Holy Grail.  Anyone see this? 

BKS - Guardian of Truth

Johnny Apollo

Re: Jesus...Bloodline...
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 10:31:12 PM »
Yesterday I saw something on the discovery channel that got me wondering.  It was a show where the narrator kept referring to a possible bloodline from Jesus.  Something to the effect of a child or children born from a union between Jesus and Mary Magdalene.  I was nodding off during the show and did not catch the end.  The narrator was searching for the Holy Grail.  Anyone see this? 

Read the Davinci code.

Yes though. It's likely if a Jesus existed he WOULD of been married and had children.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 07:47:15 AM »
What evidence is there that Mary Magdalene shared a romance or was married to Jesus and bore his children?  Why is she assumed to be young and beautiful? The sources say nothing about her appearance.

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 08:01:26 AM »
OK I did not read the book, but did read the thread on it here above and its not covering the subject that I intended this topic to.  I guess what I'm wondering is whether or not there is a bloodline that is still intact today.  And if there was, would those who were part of it even realize or know that they were?  How would the world change if the line was intact and living relatives were revealed?  That type of thing.

Just something to discuss.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 10:07:42 AM »
What evidence is there that Mary Magdalene shared a romance or was married to Jesus and bore his children?  Why is she assumed to be young and beautiful? The sources say nothing about her appearance.

Who needs evidence when you have faith? Right?

That's your motto isn't it?

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 10:23:29 AM »
Quote from: Johnny Apollo

Who needs evidence when you have faith? Right?

That's your motto isn't it?

This would mean, you don't have the answer to my question, right?   :-\

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 10:50:27 AM »
This would mean, you don't have the answer to my question, right?   :-\

As you'd put it...

"Our evidence is faith!"

Or

"If there were evidence then what point would faith have?"

You're sitting here asking us for EVIDENCE about Jesus's life when your entire worldview isn't based on an ounce of evidence?

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2006, 10:52:16 AM »
Quote from: Johnny Apollo

As you'd put it...

"Our evidence is faith!"

Or

"If there were evidence then what point would faith have?"

You're sitting here asking us for EVIDENCE about Jesus's life when your entire worldview isn't based on an ounce of evidence?

I'll take that as a "yes, Colossus, you are correct."

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2006, 10:56:05 AM »
I'll take that as a "yes, Colossus, you are correct."

Correct about what? I'm sitting here proving you're a total hypocrite and you're still trying to make some stupid ass point about there not being evidence Jesus had a wife?
HAHA!

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2006, 11:14:30 AM »

Correct about what? I'm sitting here proving you're a total hypocrite and you're still trying to make some stupid ass point about there not being evidence Jesus had a wife?
HAHA!

Actually, you're the one who hasn't come up with an answer to that question.   Instead, all you've done is the 3rd grade insult kind of stuff. 

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2006, 11:17:23 AM »
Actually, you're the one who hasn't come up with an answer to that question.   Instead, all you've done is the 3rd grade insult kind of stuff. 

Let me explain it short and simply for you...Since you obviously can't comprehend my previous posts.

Give me solid evidence of a God and solid evidence the Bible is accurate and then i'll give you solid evidence Jesus had a wife.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2006, 11:50:31 AM »

Let me explain it short and simply for you...Since you obviously can't comprehend my previous posts.

Give me solid evidence of a God and solid evidence the Bible is accurate and then i'll give you solid evidence Jesus had a wife.

So, let me get this straight... You have "faith" that Jesus had a wife?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2006, 04:52:17 PM »
I don't have the references at the tip of my tongue, but it has been reported that was the basis for the intense hatred of Mary Magdalene by Peter. He always complained that Jesus kissed the disciples on the cheek, while Mary was kissed on the lips.

It has also been reported that this was the real treasure of Chateau le Rennes, that the templars guarded... the knowledge of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, ...and the Merovingian bloodline they created.

The Holy Grail the cup that caught Jesus' blood, was not a literal "cup" or "challice" similar to a wine glass, but rather was Mary Magdalene herself, ...the pregnant wife of Jesus.
w

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2006, 12:59:04 AM »
So, let me get this straight... You have "faith" that Jesus had a wife?

Nope. I don't believe the man ever even existed.

But you can't argue against those who believe he had a wife based on lack of evidence when your whole worldview lacks evidence.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2006, 09:45:27 AM »
I don't have the references at the tip of my tongue, but it has been reported that was the basis for the intense hatred of Mary Magdalene by Peter. He always complained that Jesus kissed the disciples on the cheek, while Mary was kissed on the lips.

It has also been reported that this was the real treasure of Chateau le Rennes, that the templars guarded... the knowledge of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, ...and the Merovingian bloodline they created.

The Holy Grail the cup that caught Jesus' blood, was not a literal "cup" or "challice" similar to a wine glass, but rather was Mary Magdalene herself, ...the pregnant wife of Jesus.

Jag, when you find this reference, can you let me know?  I'd like to check it out.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 05:42:37 PM »
Jag, when you find this reference, can you let me know?  I'd like to check it out.

:-\  Colossus, I really wouldn't know where to find it at this point.

It wasn't something that meant a great deal to me, ...sort of one of those "hmmm... interesting" kind of things then I went on about my business. I wouldn't wait too long if I were you, ...it's gonna have to be one of those, "if I stumble across it again" kind of things.
w

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 06:47:09 AM »
Quote from: jaguarenterprises
:-\  Colossus, I really wouldn't know where to find it at this point.

It wasn't something that meant a great deal to me, ...sort of one of those "hmmm... interesting" kind of things then I went on about my business. I wouldn't wait too long if I were you, ...it's gonna have to be one of those, "if I stumble across it again" kind of things.

that's cool.  i'll look for it too.  thanks.   ;)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 03:06:47 PM »
look up the book "holy blood holy grail"....it is where the da vinci code stole its main premise.  interesting read and if you are a conspiracy theory person pretty enjoyable, although it turns out the priory of sion was proven to be faked.  in fact under oath mr pierre (i think that is his name) admitted he made it all up.  check it out on wikipedia, plenty of articles about the stuff
Valhalla awaits.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2006, 03:13:54 PM »
the priory of sion

I've read the book.  You know it's interesting the reasoning people think the priory of sion didn't exsist is due to the fact thier isn't any historical records of it.  but wasn't supposed to be a secret society?  I would think there wouldn't be much remaining evidence.  (I personally don't care one oway or the other.)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 10:18:56 PM »
well the list of all the heads of the priory of sion was planted by pierre plantard in the some famous french library.  he admitted in court he made it all up in 1956 with a few of his friends. 
Valhalla awaits.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2006, 06:00:04 AM »
well the list of all the heads of the priory of sion was planted by pierre plantard in the some famous french library.  he admitted in court he made it all up in 1956 with a few of his friends. 

Yep!  It amazes me that folks want to accept this as fact now, but if they would take the time to research this stuff they would know that pierre plantard forged those documents and was busted later. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2006, 08:13:45 AM »
So the priory in the books are based on this list?   Well, a conspiracy theorist might say Pierre was forced to do claim they were fake! 
(not that i believe that)  lol 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2006, 08:19:07 AM »
I saw an interesting documentary with some British guy who started off investigating "the priory of sion" and the supposed treasure. He discovered the entire region was geometrically precise. Landmarks, fortresses, castles etc, and other man made structures built by the templars, formed a perfect pentagram and displayed such accuracy and precision right down to the cm. They also noticed the same phenomenon in a series of Scandanavian towns as well where the templars had once been. In one instance, a particular church's measurement was slightly off, however when measured against a seemingly useless knob that stuck out from one of it's exterior walls, it was accurate. For years, architects and historians have always wondered why the builders had even stuck a knob there to begin with, ...especially when none of the other structures had one? It served no purpose that anyone could think of, however when used as a starting point or end point for measuring the distances between the various churches the templars built, it too formed the perfect pentagram as well.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2006, 08:28:05 AM »
I saw an interesting documentary with some British guy who started off investigating "the priory of sion" and the supposed treasure. He discovered the entire region was geometrically precise. Landmarks, fortresses, castles etc, and other man made structures built by the templars, formed a perfect pentagram and displayed such accuracy and precision right down to the cm. They also noticed the same phenomenon in a series of Scandanavian towns as well where the templars had once been. In one instance, a particular church's measurement was slightly off, however when measured against a seemingly useless knob that stuck out from one of it's exterior walls, it was accurate. For years, architects and historians have always wondered why the builders had even stuck a knob there to begin with, ...especially when none of the other structures had one? It served no purpose that anyone could think of, however when used as a starting point or end point for measuring the distances between the various churches the templars built, it too formed the perfect pentagram as well.

I just went "hmmmmm"!   ;)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2006, 01:44:05 PM »
maybe johnny apollo is in the P of S
Valhalla awaits.