Author Topic: I'm curious about this..is there anything like this in the bible or torah?  (Read 2282 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Don't bring up the talking ants.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Don't bring up the talking ants.

???
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
whats your point with the talking ants? funny how u wont pick out Jesus'(pbuh) miracles, or Moses's ability to talk to God and his other miracles, and the other ones that are also mentioned in the Bible. i believe what you are referencing here is Prophet Lut's ability to communicate with the animal kingdom (I havent checked the link yet so Im not a 100% sure abt the prophet). If one believes in God, and his miracles, there is nothing ridiculous abt these verses.
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
hey watcha think about the vid in the other thread ?
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
whats your point with the talking ants? funny how u wont pick out Jesus'(pbuh) miracles, or Moses's ability to talk to God and his other miracles, and the other ones that are also mentioned in the Bible. i believe what you are referencing here is Prophet Lut's ability to communicate with the animal kingdom (I havent checked the link yet so Im not a 100% sure abt the prophet). If one believes in God, and his miracles, there is nothing ridiculous abt these verses.

Haider.................. ...................   dude

I'm not a bible literalist...  the thread happened to be realted to the Koran and i've always found the thing about the ants amusing.

Let's see off the top pf my head.....  Bible blabber:

Ah  yes, refer to errors in the bible thread! 

There's more stuff on the koran also  ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
ok its night and i'm gonna stop looking at this thread for now or i'm gonna creep myself out
carpe` vaginum!