Author Topic: Banned from Mayhem's Politics/Religion forum.  (Read 11712 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Banned from Mayhem's Politics/Religion forum.
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2006, 08:26:01 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluttony

Personally, I think it rediculous to eat that much food when most of can't be assimilated.

I hear and I agree with you. Just saying, that to be a Pro bber, you are almost required to do EVERYTHING in EXCESS, to the point of abuse and perhaps beyond.
HAHA, RON.....

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2006, 08:31:27 PM »
Just saying, that to be a Pro bber, you are almost required to do EVERYTHING in EXCESS, to the point of abuse and perhaps beyond.

I agree, that's one of the reasons why I don't wish to compete anymore....it isn't worth it!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2006, 08:32:48 PM »
Check out this lady...

&search=trading%20spouses

"i'm a god warrior!!!" 

Woo hoo

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2006, 08:52:43 PM »
Check out this lady...

&search=trading%20spouses

"i'm a god warrior!!!" 

Woo hoo

Holy Shit!!!  Literally...

body88

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2006, 09:06:47 PM »
Dugdales wife is full of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2006, 09:24:30 PM »
  Yep. Not sure if it's permanent or not, and quite frankly, I don't care if it is or isn't.

You see, after years of witnessing Christina Dugdale passing judgment down to everyone from atop her moral high horse, I finally mustered up the courage to mention the fact that it was fairly obvious that her husband probably didn't get as big as he is just by eating spinach and lots of vitamin B-12 and that using illegal anabolics was contrary to the Gospel. Christina then asked me to show her some passages from the Good Book that would support my claim, and she was presumably taken aback when I did just that (Romans 13:1-7). After visiting a few other webpages, I came back to Mayhem to find my account in the Religion/Politics forum frozen. Hey, the truth hurts. But, as John 8:32 says.....

Trust me.  She has bigger fish to fry than her husband taking steroids... though she may not realize it yet.  If you know what I mean.   :-\

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2006, 09:26:23 PM »
I heard he had sex with his mother in an outhouse.
$

body88

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2006, 09:32:59 PM »
I heard he had sex with his mother in an outhouse.

HAHHA!!!!!

Defermation of charector Mr flynt!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2006, 09:45:21 PM »
Trust me.  She has bigger fish to fry than her husband taking steroids... though she may not realize it yet.  If you know what I mean.   :-\

Are you implying Mark is a latent homosexual?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2006, 09:50:38 PM »
I don't either. To each their own. It's just that usually the religious folks have the "holier than thou" attitude and pass judgement on everyone else, without looking at themselves first.

The people w/this outlook should read Matthew 7:3-5:  "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?  How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?  You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
Which is cool.

They feel 'holier'...I just think they're funnier, especially when the Baptists start trying to convince me that *all* the Jews are going to "Hell", no matter what.  And don't get me started on the Mormons...

Tre, I am a Christian and I don't feel "holier" than anyone.  In fact, I feel "less holy" than anyone.  Most sins I commit that I'm aware of (and there are many) don't make me feel "holy" at all.  I KNOW I can't be "holy" of my own power.  My (still) daily sins reinforce my feeling for need of a savior.    

And whatever Baptists are telling you that "*all* the Jews are going to "Hell" are full of crap (pardon my language :-\).  

Let me tell you.

I know this chick, who is married. She is of course smarter, better lookin', morally correct, holier than thou, etcetera. Well, I just found out this bitch is cheating on her husband, and its not the first time. Yet this bitch has the nerve to act and think that she's better than everybody else. Always preaching and passing judgement on others. Even better, she had to have an abortion last week, because the baby wasn't her husbands.  ::)

Typical religious hypocrite.

Please don't look at the people that claim to follow Christ (because we are all imperfect failures at doing so), just investigate Christ's life as provided by the scriptures.  

He was the perfect example.  The rest of us suck.
R

body88

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2006, 09:55:49 PM »
Ha ha who wants to bet in 500 years all the people are looking back on the bible laughing at the utter bullshit it contained :-[

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2006, 10:10:54 PM »
Okay, let's say he's legal.

What about the shit loads of food he eats? Gluttony, ever hear of it.

What about the narcissistic attitude required to be a pro bber?

What about the posing for gay sites?

the seven sins aren't anywhere in the bible. gluttony, sloth, wrath, whatever. they were invented by catholics centuries later.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2006, 10:18:20 PM »
Ha ha who wants to bet in 500 years all the people are looking back on the bible laughing at the utter bullshit it contained :-[

I'd be willing to bet.......lets designate a place for the payoff right now and I'll meet you there in lets say.......2506 :-\!!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2006, 10:25:05 PM »
The people w/this outlook should read Matthew 7:3-5:  "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?  How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?  You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
Tre, I am a Christian and I don't feel "holier" than anyone.  In fact, I feel "less holy" than anyone.  Most sins I commit that I'm aware of (and there are many) don't make me feel "holy" at all.  I KNOW I can't be "holy" of my own power.  My (still) daily sins reinforce my feeling for need of a savior.    

And whatever Baptists are telling you that "*all* the Jews are going to "Hell" are full of crap (pardon my language :-\).  

Please don't look at the people that claim to follow Christ (because we are all imperfect failures at doing so), just investigate Christ's life as provided by the scriptures.  

He was the perfect example.  The rest of us suck.

Stella, I have to give you long-overdue props for being one of the most grounded, level-headed people on these here boards. God bless, sister!  ;) :P

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2006, 10:29:07 PM »
I hear and I agree with you. Just saying, that to be a Pro bber, you are almost required to do EVERYTHING in EXCESS, to the point of abuse and perhaps beyond.
I agree with you. Far beyond in fact.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2006, 11:14:40 PM »
  Stella, I have to give you long-overdue props for being one of the most grounded, level-headed people on these here boards. God bless, sister!  ;) :P

Quit sucking up.............you're gay and she's married!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2006, 02:19:08 AM »

No, we don't know what you mean.

Are you implying that Mark likes the the super burrito with sour cream?
HAHA, RON.....

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2006, 05:47:22 AM »

I think you do.  :-X

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2006, 08:35:23 AM »
Are you implying that Mark likes the the super burrito with sour cream?
Maybe he likes meatballs with some sausage on the side?
$

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2006, 01:17:38 PM »
the seven sins aren't anywhere in the bible. gluttony, sloth, wrath, whatever. they were invented by catholics centuries later.

What if they were?  Aren't they still relevant today? 

Mark_Dugdale

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2006, 08:51:08 PM »
Maybe he likes meatballs with some sausage on the side?
Never been a fan of frank and beans, sorry.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2006, 09:13:11 PM »
From one religious zealot to another Mr Dugdale, well played. The general public doesn't understand our deep beliefs, true intentions and pureness of heart in our religious endeavors.

Mark_Dugdale

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 09:16:14 PM »
From one religious zealot to another Mr Dugdale, well played. The general public doesn't understand our deep beliefs, true intentions and pureness of heart in our religious endeavors.

LOL!!  Hey Purge, why are you so bummed about Mayhem when you have this board?  I didn't even know it existed.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2006, 02:07:07 AM »
Never been a fan of frank and beans, sorry.
You should consider asking guidance to BayGBM.
I've hear he's one hell of a cook.
$

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2006, 01:26:56 PM »
I agree, that's one of the reasons why I don't wish to compete anymore....it isn't worth it!
Well said, Intense.