Author Topic: For the group mods -- what is the criteria...  (Read 2093 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
For the group mods -- what is the criteria...
« on: June 24, 2006, 03:09:20 PM »
I was just wondering what the criteria was for stickies on this board?

The reason I ask is that I was curious as to why certain topics were made into sticky topics.
The Learning Threads, I can understand, ...but I'm curious as to why some of the more popular & frequently posted and/or viewed threads were not made into sticky topics, ...while other less viewed, and certainly less popular threads wherein there were only few posters were? Can you help me to understand this discrepancy? I just think that perhaps a clarification may be due, before people start getting the wrong impression and start making accusations of bias and impartiality.

Thanks,  :)
w

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: For the group mods -- what is the criteria...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 08:44:21 PM »
Hi Jag!  Good to see you back :)

Re: the stickies.....I've pretty much stickied anything that was requested to be a sticky.  Other than that, once there were about 5 or 6 stickies (which I felt were too many [especially because some were "dead in the water"]) so I unstickied them. 

I haven't done a "clean-up" in awhile....and don't think the other mods here have either.  Do you think we need to conduct a house cleaning of sorts?  Let me know Judi ...or anyone else ......

Meanwhile, let me know if you'd like something stickied :)
R

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 01:36:06 PM »
Stella, just wanted to let you know that any accusations of bias and impartiality made by Jaguar are best ignored . . . :P

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 02:54:13 PM »
that good sticky icky icky
Z