Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 174644 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Suffering
« Reply #150 on: June 25, 2014, 11:38:31 PM »
Jim is being very diplomatic and not wanting to hurt any ones feelings here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2014, 12:01:10 AM »
From what I know of him his is pretty new to lifting in general and has come a long way in such a short time. So in my opinion he has made very good gains and I would go as far as to say he is more disciplined than 99% or more than anyone here. As far as the amount of drugs I'm not concerned. Whether someone is taking the "correct" amount of drugs which will very according to who ever gives an opinion he will grow into his dose but  this will not happen now do to the extreme dieting no matter if he is taking "more" than needed to grow right now or not.

No amount of drugs is going to make him huge before his show. I think it best to leave the cycle where it is at for now. Diet is the key to how he will look on stage.  Our goal is for him to be shredded some contest time. He is on no fat burners at all also. Everything is diet at the moment as far as fat loss.
Thats a bold statement bearing in mind you have never met him and dont really know what hes doing after you have advised him
I have seen people in rave clubs who have never dieted or lifted a weight in their lives in the same condition as this guy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #152 on: June 26, 2014, 12:20:31 AM »
Is what adding up? I'm doing his diet
:D

I head a hearty laugh reading this morning the follow up comments. So basically everyone is calling Jim an idiot delusional haha

BTW, I mentioned before that I was done with his prep last week and now Jim took him over. So now you can lay off me and call Jim delusional hahaha fucking priceless  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: June 26, 2014, 12:27:32 AM »
Jim is being very diplomatic and not wanting to hurt any ones feelings here.

unfortunately its having the effect of swelling sevs already considerable ego

that being said with disgusted at the helm im sure the guy will look as good as possible in the time frame given

disgusted really knows his stuff
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 26, 2014, 12:38:33 AM »
he has been taking anabolics for the past 3 months. Before this he did a 6 week cycle last year. He has been lifting continuously for the past year and a half. Did lift for 6 months 3 years ago. He was a beginner.

in terms of size, I think he looks small in pics but in person he looks fine

pumped in the gym he looks bigger than everyone including guys who are larger than him but fatter

the guy was 218-220 2 weeks ago before cutting carbs all-together

everyone is concerned with his size but him, me and Jim

it was logical to have Jim do the final phase of the prep .. a few things here and there make a huge difference and we are not taking any chances

the goal is to be ripped on stage regardless for size

my first cycle with Ron Love was deca and equipoise .. Jim also thinks it's a great stack .. you can call me idiot but you cannot argue with those two as they know better than me .. so I must have picked the right drugs for him

instead of being negative, realize that you have a full prep unfolding here for you to learn with plenty of input from me and Jim while having a perfect subject who does exactly what he is told

as far as discipline, he is in the Dorian level of insanity trust me on this one

what he is doing can be understood only by someone who got crazy shredded

BTW .. both me and Jim think the best way is to start natty at low bodyfat when jumping on a cycle and then grow into a show

I have much respect for Jim as I consider him to be the best in the world at this because in my personal opinion he understands how the human body works better than anyone whith chemistry and most important dieting

he will not use fat burners and is basically doing everything the opposite of what you all learned to be "true" while getting better and better .. so enjoy the ride and learn to open your minds while letting go of old ideas

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: June 26, 2014, 12:39:26 AM »

unfortunately its having the effect of swelling sevs already considerable ego

that being said with disgusted at the helm im sure the guy will look as good as possible in the time frame given

disgusted really knows his stuff
I am a very humble guy. With idiots, I am not  ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2014, 12:48:16 AM »
4 week difference 210lbs -196lbs

Simple Simon

« Reply #157 on: June 26, 2014, 12:49:27 AM »
he has been taking anabolics for the past 3 months. Before this he did a 6 week cycle last year. He has been lifting continuously for the past year and a half. Did lift for 6 months 3 years ago. He was a beginner.

pumped in the gym he looks bigger than everyone including guys who are larger than him but fatter

the guy was 218-220 2 weeks ago before cutting carbs all-together everyone is concerned with his size but him, me and Jim

it was logical to have Jim do the final phase of the prep .. a few things here and there make a huge difference and we are not taking any chances

my first cycle with Ron Love was deca and equipoise .. Jim also thinks it's a great stack .. you can call me idiot but you cannot argue with those two as they know better than me .. so I must have picked the right drugs for him

instead of being negative, realize that you have a full prep unfolding here for you to learn with plenty of input from me and Jim while having a perfect subject who does exactly what he is told

as far as discipline, he is in the Dorian level of insanity trust me on this one

BTW .. both me and Jim think the best way is to start natty at low bodyfat when jumping on a cycle and then grow into a show

I have much respect for Jim as I consider him to be the best in the world at this because in my personal opinion he understands how the human body works better than anyone whith chemistry and most important dieting

he will not use fat burners and is basically doing everything the opposite of what you all learned to be "true" while getting better and better .. so enjoy the ride and learn to open your minds while letting go of old ideas

You have never made this claim before, you have always said he was 200.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #158 on: June 26, 2014, 12:49:36 AM »
196 lbs

this is where you jump the shark. if that guy is 6' tall there is no way he is ever over 165lb and more than likely less.

Simple Simon

« Reply #159 on: June 26, 2014, 12:50:45 AM »
4 week difference 210lbs -196lbs

So in the last 4 weeks hes gone from 210 up to 218-220 back down to 196?

Simple Simon

« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2014, 12:51:58 AM »
At the moment Im wondering if Jim sold his Disgusted account to Uncle Junior.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2014, 12:58:14 AM »
You have never made this claim before, you have always said he was 200.
claim lol

you cannot be this dumb

he does 4 weeks on 4 weeks off of anadrol 50 .. when he is on anadrol AND a carb day he shoots up in weight then deflates after the water is gone .. in the pics he is never pumped and very depleted so to speak even though the whole prep he has been "depleted" as we will use carbs only sporadically ..

he was almost after 10 weeks 220 from 180lbs at the start of the cyle .. while dropping fat from 8% to 6% .. if you know anything about bodybuilding you'd know that THAT is insane progress for someone with no muscle memory

you also are not familiar with getting shredded on no carbs so I will enlighten you .. you are very small size wise except when filling out on a carb day

what matters is the end result so be patient even if you do not understand how this works .. patience and discipline are key with this

Simple Simon

« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2014, 12:58:54 AM »

So thats you out then Sev.

Simple Simon

« Reply #163 on: June 26, 2014, 01:01:06 AM »
in the pics he is never pumped and very depleted so to speak even though the whole prep he has been "depleted" as we will use carbs only sporadically

Sev, he's in a locker room covered in oil, do you expect people to believe thats pre- workout?

This has got to be a troll thread.

And Jim, surely he cant be in on this lunacy.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #164 on: June 26, 2014, 01:02:46 AM »

the guy was 218-220 2 weeks ago before cutting carbs all-together

everyone is concerned with his size but him, me and Jim

Fair enough.

Why the elimination of stimulants though?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2014, 01:04:00 AM »

So thats you out then Sev.
as I said previously .. stick to trolling .. there are people here with big egos who think they got nothing new to learn .. yet, they do .. this is what hinders their progress

I always keep an open mind and constantly learn because I want to understand everything. your only try to get under someone's skin but most here suck even at that as you do

get a guru like squadfather or groink and pay them to teach you .. those people were really great at using words to get a reaction plus they were very funny and witty .. you are a blind guy who is trying to drive a car

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2014, 01:06:49 AM »
claim lol

you cannot be this dumb

he does 4 weeks on 4 weeks off of anadrol 50 .. when he is on anadrol AND a carb day he shoots up in weight then deflates after the water is gone .. in the pics he is never pumped and very depleted so to speak even though the whole prep he has been "depleted" as we will use carbs only sporadically ..

he was almost after 10 weeks 220 from 180lbs at the start of the cyle .. while dropping fat from 8% to 6% .. if you know anything about bodybuilding you'd know that THAT is insane progress for someone with no muscle memory

you also are not familiar with getting shredded on no carbs so I will enlighten you .. you are very small size wise except when filling out on a carb day

what matters is the end result so be patient even if you do not understand how this works .. patience and discipline are key with this

so he was taking the anadrol on top of the deca and equipoise

what was the thinking behind that

T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: June 26, 2014, 01:11:26 AM »
Fair enough.

Why the elimination of stimulants though?
In my opinion, they cannot overcompensate for a less than perfect diet and cannot get you shredded. In addition, they fry the nervous system which gives out and strict dieting becomes even harder. Dieting the right way is hard as it is on the ervous system so no need to fry the myelin even more as it is counterproductive obviously. Eliminating subcutaneous fat HAS to be done through the science of dieting which is manipulating nutrients as in quantities and proportions to obtain a specific body composition.

When I control the food, in turn I control the chemical composition of a newly created cell. The new cell mimics the proportion of the chemicals in the food. Old cells dye at the surface and new ones get created within and slowly, through consistency and in time, the new arrive at the surface. If you keep it up, the body then looks and works the way YOU want it to. It is called learning to control your body and is done through the science of chemistry as it applies to food and drinks. I use this in my work and I also advocate it in bodybuilding. THIS is what Disgusted understands that no one else seems to be able to do.

I could have payed anyone else even a Mister Olympia for his prep. But I chose him for this very reason.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: June 26, 2014, 01:12:26 AM »
so he was taking the anadrol on top of the deca and equipoise

what was the thinking behind that

great drug to cycle throughout a prep .. GREAT

Simple Simon

« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2014, 01:13:15 AM »
as I said previously .. stick to trolling .. there are people here with big egos who think they got nothing new to learn .. yet, they do .. this is what hinders their progress

I always keep an open mind and constantly learn because I want to understand everything. your only try to get under someone's skin but most here suck even at that as you do

get a guru like squadfather or groink and pay them to teach you .. those people were really great at using words to get a reaction plus they were very funny and witty .. you are a blind guy who is trying to drive a car
I will keep this brief
You dont have a clue what you are doing and TBH Jim is ruining his reputation getting involved with a half wit like you and Borat.
In fact, I think you may be both trolling him.

Simple Simon

« Reply #170 on: June 26, 2014, 01:13:55 AM »
great drug to cycle throughout a prep .. GREAT
Says the guy who has run 3  or 4 cycles in his life and never preped for a show.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: June 26, 2014, 02:49:27 AM »

Sev, he's in a locker room covered in oil, do you expect people to believe thats pre- workout?

This has got to be a troll thread.

And Jim, surely he cant be in on this lunacy.
he was at a spa after some hot paching which is like a mini sauna. This left him dehydrated and very depleted and vascular and obviously a nice photo oportunity. Again you troll while being a complete idiot. You have no clue whatsoever. Go sit down and let the adults talk.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 26, 2014, 03:00:07 AM »
The dude is lean for sure but I just don't see the 196 pounds. Back could use some deadlifts imo.

That said good luck with the prep and hope he fills out.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #173 on: June 26, 2014, 03:05:40 AM »
twink coaching a twink wadda mess

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #174 on: June 26, 2014, 03:07:28 AM »