Author Topic: HELP contact authorities-Links Provided-US Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff(video)  (Read 19491 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
fucking sicko, >:(  peta is going to ass rape him. :)
they're not the only ones, when this guy gets back from that shithole he's gonna have some angry people waiting for him, youtube reaches millions of people.

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
wow that was messed up, I don't know the whole story (maybe there is an outside chance he had to kill it as it was sick or going to die form no food like maybe the mother  dog had been killed by accident), but there is a lot of better, more human ways to kill an animal then that ( he is in the army he has a gun, or even knock it on the head fast and hard so it is over with) but tie it up and toss it off of a cliff that is messed up, and then you add int he rest of those clips it really goes to show how well the American forces are "winning the average local person over" over there
Odilly

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Sick Crunt needs a good Fukin kick in the balls and his face rubbed in dog shit.What a tough guy.SICK FUK.

ChinoXL

Article 134...General Article

Unbecoming of a Marine.

It's punishable by the UCMJ

def a 134.  brainwashed prick.  i would have made him my bitch in my brig.  he'd be getting NO FUCKING SLEEP.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It's an animal, who gives a shit.

If I knew I could upset this many getbiggers with only investing 10 seconds of my time I would have done that along time ago and posted the video.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
It's an animal, who gives a shit.

If I knew I could upset this many getbiggers with only investing 10 seconds of my time I would have done that along time ago and posted the video.

that's because you're a pussy and a coward. :D

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
THAT WAS HYSTERICAL.....LOL
ANY MORE PICS/VIDS LIKE THAT???? I LOVE THAT SHIT. DID YOU HEAR THAT LITTLE BASTARD WHIMPER AS HE FELL TO THE GROUND? SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE ZOOMED IN ON THE REMAINS SO THE SPLATTERED MESS COULD BE SEEN.

BY THE WAY PETA KILLS 75 PERCENT OF ALL OF THE ANIMAL IT "RESCUES"...I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THIS...

HOW COME NO ONE IS UP IN ARMS ABOUT THE 1.5 MILLION IRAQIS THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED AND THE 5 MILLION WHO HAVE BEEN FORCED INTO REFUGEE STATUS BY THIS ILLEGAL US WAR? YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT A DOG AND NOT A HUMAN BEING? CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN ON THAT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE WITH YOUR LIFE...

I agree, people on here don't give a shit about human life, but are ready to have an armed march over a dog.

If that isn't SICK I don't know what is.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
they're not the only ones, when this guy gets back from that shithole he's gonna have some angry people waiting for him, youtube reaches millions of people.

Yep, the millions of internet geeks will be waiting for him.  Get a life.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
that's because you're a pussy and a coward. :D

...and you just had a Meltdown.

SAVE THE PUPPIES !!

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
that guys a fucking loser..im not gonna go crazy like i should at the guy but what a fucking prick.  Kind of a shame that that low life is in the army, kinda goes to show u that the only people that join the army are poor rednecks white trash ppl who need money.  if i saw that guy in person, i wouldnt only shoot him in the head, i'd decapitate the mother fucker and then feed him to my pitbull.

roc

• Getbig III
he needs to be brought up on charges and then have his ass kicked. i don't see how anyone can do that other than michael vick

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
that guys a fucking loser..im not gonna go crazy like i should at the guy but what a fucking prick.  Kind of a shame that that low life is in the army, kinda goes to show u that the only people that join the army are poor rednecks white trash ppl who need money.  if i saw that guy in person, i wouldnt only shoot him in the head, i'd decapitate the mother fucker and then feed him to my pitbull.

Another meltdown...

Maybe you can join Squadfather and have a SAVE THE PUPPIES march on Washington.  You can trample some homeless people on the way.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
I agree, I thought it was funny, and its even more funny to see everyone get so upset about it.
It's funny to torture animals, to see them die a painful death?  :-\
follow the arrows

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It's funny to torture animals, to see them die a painful death?  :-\

No, its funny to see you sorry SOB's get all bent out of shape over an animal when you don't give two shits about the men, women, and children that are dieing over there everyday because of the US invasion.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
No Meltdown he is a weak crunt who is so Fukin tough.Anyone who thinks that vid is ok needs to get help.Sick Crunts. ::)

roc

• Getbig III
obviously you need help!

knny187

• Getbig V
No, its funny to see you sorry SOB's get all bent out of shape over an animal when you don't give two shits about the men, women, and children that are dieing over there everyday because of the US invasion.

I would have the same reaction if it was a child he tossed.

::)

roc

• Getbig III
storm shaddow you must be a nazi, i get it now, you fucker!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
oh shit!! you really fuccked up now, "stormshadow" believes in throwing 4 pound puppies off cliffs and torturing them, aren't you terrified of this absolute badass? ;D

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Nope, just find it disturbing that people will stand up and take action when an animal is killed, but sit back and don't give two shits about human lives being destroyed in a war that we started.

roc

• Getbig III
again you DON"T get it stupid, someone please help this sick asshole out

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
This is one thing I'm in complete agreement with Adonis on.  I can only pray that somehow someway I have an opportunity to cross paths with this sick piece of shit.  They should feed him to a pack of hungry hyenas...  
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
I would have the same reaction if it was a child he tossed.

::)

Now THAT would have been cool...  so long as the "child" was one of those dirty Mooslims!  One less suicide bomber we have to deal with as an adult.  Here, kid... you're gettin' your 72 virgins early! :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
oh shit!! you really fuccked up now, "stormshadow" believes in throwing 4 pound puppies off cliffs and torturing them, aren't you terrified of this absolute badass? ;D

I wouldn't mind pushing you off a cliff, or at least out of your chair in your parents basement.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
This is one thing I'm in complete agreement with Adonis on.  I can only pray that somehow someway I have an opportunity to cross paths with this sick piece of shit.  They should feed him to a pack of hungry hyenas...  
totally agreed, what do you think of pieces of shit who condone this scumbag's behavoir, MS?