Author Topic: HELP contact authorities-Links Provided-US Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff(video)  (Read 19494 times)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Now THAT would have been cool...  so long as the "child" was one of those dirty Mooslims!  One less suicide bomber we have to deal with as an adult.  Here, kid... you're gettin' your 72 virgins early! :D

I hope you're being sarcastic, but I seriously believe that this is the consensus of many Americans

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Now THAT would have been cool...  so long as the "child" was one of those dirty Mooslims!  One less suicide bomber we have to deal with as an adult.  Here, kid... you're gettin' your 72 virgins early! :D
come on man that's crazy even for you, no child deserves to be treated like that regardless of where they're from, kids are innocent.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm me full name of murderer and adress  with photograph attached,,i need all 3 and this will be takenb care of
fallen angel

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
pm me full name of murderer and adress  with photograph attached,,i need all 3 and this will be takenb care of
yes we all know you are a dog lover nasser

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
i hope you do GH, this piece of garbage needs to be taken care of.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

John McCain will cuss him out?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Gh15 taken it up.Nice work and you know what I believe you will do something about this piece of shit.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
John McCain will cuss him out?

GH15 (Nasser) is going to send this guy a fresh pair of his used posing trunks.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
come on man that's crazy even for you, no child deserves to be treated like that regardless of where they're from, kids are innocent.

Give the kid a few years in a madras and he'll kill you as soon as look at you, infidel.

Islam is a disease, period.
Ron: "I am lazy."

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
totally agreed, what do you think of pieces of shit who condone this scumbag's behavoir, MS?

Few things actually get me fired up.  Killing innocent animals is one of them.  In high school, I went surfing with a group of guys to San Onofre.  One of them, which I just met that day, thought it would be funny to throw rocks at the little mice that live in the rocks by the water.  I told him to stop and he kept going.  Well, he hit one and killed it. I then broke his jaw.  Of course his parents sued mine for the medical bill.  We had to settle because apparently the life of the mouse is not as important as the shit-stain's jaw.  I would do it all over again.  
w

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
GH15 (Nasser) is going to send this guy a fresh pair of his used posing trunks.
that will teach him!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

make sure it gets filmed and posted on youtube...
w

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Few things actually get me fired up.  Killing innocent animals is one of them.  In high school, I went surfing with a group of guys to San Onofre.  One of them, which I just met that day, thought it would be funny to throw rocks at the little mice that live in the rocks by the water.  I told him to stop and he kept going.  Well, he hit one and killed it. I then broke his jaw.  Of course his parents sued mine for the medical bill.  We had to settle because apparently the life of the mouse is not as important as the shit-stain's jaw.  I would do it all over again.  
good stuff he deserved it, no excuse for animal or child abuse.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
It is too bad there most likely is no hell.  

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Few things actually get me fired up.  Killing innocent animals is one of them.  In high school, I went surfing with a group of guys to San Onofre.  One of them, which I just met that day, thought it would be funny to throw rocks at the little mice that live in the rocks by the water.  I told him to stop and he kept going.  Well, he hit one and killed it. I then broke his jaw.  Of course his parents sued mine for the medical bill.  We had to settle because apparently the life of the mouse is not as important as the shit-stain's jaw.  I would do it all over again. 

Just curious, do you break jaws when exterminators kill innocent cockroaches, or is it only furry animals?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
good stuff he deserved it, no excuse for animal or child abuse.

Does this mean you would punch someone in the face for using a mouse trap?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Nope, just find it disturbing that people will stand up and take action when an animal is killed, but sit back and don't give two shits about human lives being destroyed in a war that we started.

where are you getting the fact that no one cares about human life?

people do protest about this shit, havent you seen the millions of people marching all over the world, peace rallies etc?

your a fucking twit, dude killed a defenseless animal, i feel the same way about human torture, its just that the topic of the thread is about this video.

if you dont like that ILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND SLIT YOUR COCK HOLDING THROAT AND SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH AND BLOW IN YOUR NOSE TO MAKE THE SHIT WARM SO IT MELTS DOWN YOUR THOART WHICH HAS A SLIT IN IT, SO THE SHIT SLIDES OUT YOUR TRACHEA DOWN YOUR SHIRT AND RUINS YOUR SHIRT AND YOUR TOO POOR TO AFFORD A NEW ONE SO YOU HAVE TO PERFORM SEX ACTS TO MAKE MONEY AND YOU SUCK DICK AND KILL PUPPIES, I SMASH YOUR HEAD INTO PIECES.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Just curious, do you break jaws when exterminators kill innocent cockroaches, or is it only furry animals?

Although it wasn't always so, over the years I have come to grips with the fact that some animals must die for the benefit of mankind.  I still put bugs in little cups and put them outside instead of stomping on them, but I won't hesitate to fumigate for termites or to eat steak.  There has to be a purpose, justified in my mind.
w

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

where are you getting the fact that no one cares about human life?

people do protest about this shit, havent you seen the millions of people marching all over the world, peace rallies etc?

your a fucking twit, dude killed a defenseless animal, i feel the same way about human torture, its just that the topic of the thread is about this video.

if you dont like that ILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND SLIT YOUR COCK HOLDING THROAT AND SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH AND BLOW IN YOUR NOSE TO MAKE THE SHIT WARM SO IT MELTS DOWN YOUR THOART WHICH HAS A SLIT IN IT, SO THE SHIT SLIDES OUT YOUR TRACHEA DOWN YOUR SHIRT AND RUINS YOUR SHIRT AND YOUR TOO POOR TO AFFORD A NEW ONE SO YOU HAVE TO PERFORM SEX ACTS TO MAKE MONEY AND YOU SUCK DICK AND KILL PUPPIES, I SMASH YOUR HEAD INTO PIECES.

Will someone answer me, if I use a mouse trap to kill a mouse is there someone out there that wants to break my jaw?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Does this mean you would punch someone in the face for using a mouse trap?

I would kill as mouse, just as I would kill a human, if they invaded my home.  But, I wouldn't go out and kill anything just for the fun of it.  Se the difference?
w

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
i just watched that clip again and i have to say that it looks like there's a chance that the puppy may have already been dead because the yelps and the thud didn't sound real to me, i'm hoping that is the case and that the puppy wasn't alive during that, even if it was deadl already he's till a piece of shit for throwing it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Ron: "I am lazy."

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Although it wasn't always so, over the years I have come to grips with the fact that some animals must die for the benefit of mankind.  I still put bugs in little cups and put them outside instead of stomping on them, but I won't hesitate to fumigate for termites or to eat steak.  There has to be a purpose, justified in my mind.
what if i eat a furry cute little puppy dog?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Although it wasn't always so, over the years I have come to grips with the fact that some animals must die for the benefit of mankind.  I still put bugs in little cups and put them outside instead of stomping on them, but I won't hesitate to fumigate for termites or to eat steak.  There has to be a purpose, justified in my mind.

What is the purpose for killing an innocent cockroach?  Because you don't like them?  They are not dangerous.

You do realize that the cow was killed by having its head smashed with a sledge hammer?

I guess this is cool because you find beef to be tasty and that makes it justified?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
adonis why in the fvck are you worried about a puppy the bigger problem is whats to come

quit being a fucking f@ggot seriously i will come kick your ass dude, because you are just as evil as that military guy avoiding the real issues

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1131942400352901009&q=esoteric+agenda&total=47&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3
 i think you have the ability and drive to get the word out to many
 dude watch the fucking video, it talks about a codex that will be in place in 2009 banning all nutrients from food. this is very important
its called "codex alimentarius"
A