Author Topic: Phil Heath  (Read 66761 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Phil Heath
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2006, 05:30:51 PM »
There is no such thing as eating like a bodybuilder.
Whether your donut eating contests count for actual diets that bb'ing can benefit from is one thing, but to deny that bb'ers eat a certain way(that they believe gives them the best results) is nonsense. Whichever way he was eating, he probably wasn't eating in excess of his daily requirements for optimum muscle growth anyway.
follow the arrows

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 07:36:44 PM »
Thanks for all of your comments, good and bad it is all good as I am just trying to do my best at this wonderful sport.

As for my career is concerned, I was always in good shape which is why I earned a college scholarship. I didn't apply any workouts like the ones I perform now which in fact wouldn't have been beneficial in playing hoops. Many wonder why I was able to do so well so fast. Well, I can honestly say that it is not based on what most here think, but taking advantage of what my body is good at, bodybuilding. People bash pros on here all the time, which can get boring because they cause many of us to not post, which doesn't help those who want to learn about our success.

I am right now learning as much as I can from guys like Jay & Ronnie along with others such as my trainer/nutritionist Hany Rambod as they understand what it takes to become a world champion. I know that I have a long road ahead and I take upon that challenge, which is to become the best Phil Heath can be. I will try to contribute to some threads as long as there isn't any b.s., so to everyone out there, including the one's who hate, thank you and take care!

Phil

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2006, 07:49:38 PM »
Thanks for all of your comments, good and bad it is all good as I am just trying to do my best at this wonderful sport.

As for my career is concerned, I was always in good shape which is why I earned a college scholarship. I didn't apply any workouts like the ones I perform now which in fact wouldn't have been beneficial in playing hoops. Many wonder why I was able to do so well so fast. Well, I can honestly say that it is not based on what most here think, but taking advantage of what my body is good at, bodybuilding. People bash pros on here all the time, which can get boring because they cause many of us to not post, which doesn't help those who want to learn about our success.

I am right now learning as much as I can from guys like Jay & Ronnie along with others such as my trainer/nutritionist Hany Rambod as they understand what it takes to become a world champion. I know that I have a long road ahead and I take upon that challenge, which is to become the best Phil Heath can be. I will try to contribute to some threads as long as there isn't any b.s., so to everyone out there, including the one's who hate, thank you and take care!

Phil

Tell us.

What exactly ARE you learning.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2006, 07:51:54 PM »

Phil

C'mon Phil.....everyone knows Hany likes to jack his guys up on mad gear! Keep it real Phil, Keep it real!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2006, 07:53:11 PM »
Tell us.

The latest anti-catabolic drugs from France made for HIV/AIDS patients

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2006, 07:56:52 PM »

Phil

What do you think of Dexter Jackson saying about you "If Phil was the man he would be on the Olympia stage right now".

Discuss....

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2006, 07:57:15 PM »
cant wait for phil to chrush everyone at the arnold and take the title away from paper champ jay who got owned in the dutch grand prix. ronnie comes back and owns everyone and then phil and victor fight it out for the next 4-6 years, while jay slowly slides downhill.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2006, 07:57:33 PM »
C'mon Phil.....everyone knows Hany likes to jack his guys up on mad gear! Keep it real Phil, Keep it real!

This is exactly the reason why pro's dont post here. He made one post and you post some ignorant shit like this.

How about you only post things that  you would say to his face, and not smart ass comments that sound funny while your typing away on your cum stained keyboard.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2006, 07:58:15 PM »
The problem with that is that you CAN'T prove DEFINITELY that his success IS infact the direct result of drug usage. As far as drug use goes, he IS on a level-playing field as they all use the same drugs. Do you ever consider the fact that you might be knocking on his hard work by speaking on which you nothing about? how do you know for a fact that he doesn't work hard to acheive what he has acheived, even given that he has incredible genetics?

So he's using..... all sorts of prohibited substances?? No!!!

He's 100% natural and proud of it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2006, 08:01:06 PM »
Phil, no one is saying you don't train with intensity and eat big.  We're just also pointing out the fact that you and every other pro use a lot of gear to help you get where you are.

Forgive me - is something I said here untrue?

Didn't think so!

It's not called "hate" (except on mayhem) but "reality".  Don't expect us to deny facts.

However, guys like TA and I would be far less vocal and even angry about this if more pros stopped touting genetic superiority and acknowledged the effectiveness of gear.

We get that you train hard and eat tons.  What we also get is that the only difference between an IFBB pro and an NGA pro is an injection - despite upwards of 50-100 pounds more muscle.  That difference lies 100% in a syringe.  Just keep it real and you will have our respect.

Well for him to keep it real, he would first have to realize that he is not a genetic freak.  That there is no such thing.  Human beings are pretty much equal and that is why NOBODY can produce 5 people under 6 ft and 200 lbs ripped lifetime natural.

I seriously doubt Phil Heath would be "THE ONE" in 6,549,410,840 people to pull that off.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2006, 08:04:02 PM »

This is exactly the reason why pro's dont post here. He made one post and you post some ignorant shit like this.

How about you only post things that  you would say to his face, and not smart ass comments that sound funny while your typing away on your cum stained keyboard.

I'm on my way to Colorado right now!

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2006, 08:11:43 PM »

How do you know this and what proof do you have? If it is not from the source then it is nothing but rumor b.s. right? Many feel that is what Hany does, but if you worked with him, you would actually change your stance.

AVBG

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2006, 08:13:53 PM »
Tell us.

Carb loading?  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2006, 08:18:11 PM »
How do you know this and what proof do you have? If it is not from the source then it is nothing but rumor b.s. right? Many feel that is what Hany does, but if you worked with him, you would actually change your stance.

Well clear the air as they say.

Tell us a nugget of knowledge that the dear Hany Rambod whispers to you, as it seems his wisdom is fleeting and evaporates ever before it hits us layman.

So tell us, what have your little tête-à-têtes been about?

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2006, 08:18:53 PM »
Tell us.

I have actually learned quite a bit as I didn't bodybuild my whole entire life. I read about different training techniques, dieting books from the likes of Chris Aceto along with journals from various magazines. Most of all, I've been able to train with other pros who have been doing this for decades and never spoke about what you think about. I learned that I didn't need to use diuretics, but rather use things like vitamin C, dandelion root extract and manipulation with carbs, protein, fats and especially sodium for contest dieting. I continue to read articles about health & fitness and even though you may not believe what I am saying, it is the truth and is why I have continued to succeed. I am sure you are an intelligent person who has read many of these same articles, books, etc., which has made you some quality gains.

AVBG

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2006, 08:19:33 PM »
Well clear the air as they say.

Tell us a nugget of knowledge that the dear Hany Rambod whispers to you, as it seems his wisdom is fleeting and evaporates ever before it hits us layman.

So tell us, what have your little tête-à-têtes been about?

That type of info costs $$

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2006, 08:22:21 PM »
What do you think of Dexter Jackson saying about you "If Phil was the man he would be on the Olympia stage right now".

Discuss....

As for that remark, I was actually at the press conference and Dexter said, "If Phil was a champion, he would be here competing this weekend."
I didn't take it as disrespect, as I didn't understand his statement, so I decided not to respond. We all have sat out of one or more competitions because of our own personal reasons, so that is what I did. He and I spoke at the Olympia Victory Gala and things were all good, so I wouldn't take what he said personal.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2006, 08:24:55 PM »

Phil

Good post Phil. You hit the nail on the head. You do what you are good at....Bodybuilding. I am nowhere near you level genetically (although i ain't bad ;D) and I can relate to people assuming  that drugs are the sole reason you look the way you do. I'm not naive to the pro regimen but your god given structure and muscle shape are what make you what you are. Your 220 lbs. is in a different league that some gym rat on Tests' 220 lbs.

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2006, 08:25:22 PM »
That type of info costs $$

thank you for pointing that one out bro. feel free to write Hany Rambod and he will most likely post it in his next article in MD.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2006, 08:27:15 PM »
I have actually learned quite a bit as I didn't bodybuild my whole entire life. I read about different training techniques, dieting books from the likes of Chris Aceto along with journals from various magazines. Most of all, I've been able to train with other pros who have been doing this for decades and never spoke about what you think about. I learned that I didn't need to use diuretics, but rather use things like vitamin C, dandelion root extract and manipulation with carbs, protein, fats and especially sodium for contest dieting. I continue to read articles about health & fitness and even though you may not believe what I am saying, it is the truth and is why I have continued to succeed. I am sure you are an intelligent person who has read many of these same articles, books, etc., which has made you some quality gains.

No. I believe you. You wouldn`t have wasted the time to type that if that were not true.  I guess I got a terrible impression by the way the magazines touted you.  Of course I know better than to believe propaganda, especially of the comic book nature that is found in those magazines.  I did read a few of your interviews and I had to laugh at how juvenile the writers characterized you as such.  The only thing missing was some hot oil,a steam bath and a Liberace record.  They gayed it up so bad that it made me sick.  

AVBG

« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2006, 08:28:05 PM »
No. I believe you. You wouldn`t have wasted the time to type that if that were not true.  I guess I got a terrible impression by the way the magazines touted you.  Of course I know better than to believe propaganda, especially of the comic book nature that is found in those magazines.  I did read a few of your interviews and I had to laugh at how juvenile the writers characterized you as such.  The only thing missing was some hot oil,a steam bath and a Liberace record.  They gayed it up so bad that it made me sick.  

really? what magazine are you reading? Colt?

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2006, 08:28:46 PM »
Good post Phil. You hit the nail on the head. You do what you are good at....Bodybuilding. I am nowhere near you level genetically (although i ain't bad ;D) and I can relate to people assuming  that drugs are the sole reason you look the way you do. I'm not naive to the pro regimen but your god given structure and muscle shape are what make you what you are. Your 220 lbs. is in a different league that some gym rat on Tests' 220 lbs.

Thank you for that post. No matter how hard I try to swing my golf club, it never goes straight consistently and has been like that throughout my life. I also played bball in college and realized that there were some kids in high school better than division 1a superstars which showed me first hand that it is mostly genetics. Some people take on certain tasks, sports, educational tools faster than others which would make me feel that some type of gene is involved.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2006, 08:30:12 PM »
Phil,

What is the most prominent thing you have learned going from an NPC competitor to an IFBB pro?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2006, 08:35:06 PM »
Thank you for that post. No matter how hard I try to swing my golf club, it never goes straight consistently and has been like that throughout my life. I also played bball in college and realized that there were some kids in high school better than division 1a superstars which showed me first hand that it is mostly genetics. Some people take on certain tasks, sports, educational tools faster than others which would make me feel that some type of gene is involved.

I agree, because Hand/Eye coordination, reflexes and dexterity are genetic too.

Your post was very well thought out, but you forgot the part where you tell me how good I look for a natty 8)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2006, 08:35:48 PM »
Phil,

What is the most prominent thing you have learned going from an NPC competitor to an IFBB pro?

up the dosage

train harder, be consistent!!