Author Topic: Iraq Militants stone youths to death over "emo" look.  (Read 6515 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Iraq Militants stone youths to death over "emo" look.
« on: March 11, 2012, 05:58:39 AM »
 The United nations need to make a choice once and for all to leave these stone-age, cave dwelling fucks alone.  Let these fucked up people police themselves, or just nuke them all into oblivion.  What is the point of being an "innocent" person over there if you get stoned for dressing/having an open mind.  We might as well take them out of their misery.  :-\

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - At least 14 youths have been stoned to death in Baghdad in the past three weeks in what appears to be a campaign by Shi'ite militants against youths wearing Western-style "emo" clothes and haircuts, security and hospital sources say.

Militants in Shi'ite neighborhoods where the stonings have taken place circulated lists on Saturday naming more youths targeted to be killed if they do not change the way they dress.

The killings have taken place since Iraq's interior ministry drew attention to the "emo" subculture last month, labeling it "Satanism" and ordering a community police force to stamp it out.

"Emo" is a form of punk music developed in the United States. Fans are known for their distinctive dress, often including tight jeans, T-shirts with logos and distinctive long or spiky haircuts.

At least 14 bodies of youths have been brought to three hospitals in eastern Baghdad bearing signs of having been beaten to death with rocks or bricks, security and hospital sources told Reuters under condition they not be identified because they were not authorized to speak to the media.

Nine bodies were brought to hospitals in Sadr City, a vast, poor Shi'ite neighborhood, three were brought to East Baghdad's main al-Kindi hospital and two were brought to the central morgue, medical sources said.

Six other young people, including two girls, were wounded in beatings intended as warnings, the security sources said.

"Last week I signed the death certificates of three of those young people, and the reason for death I wrote in my own hand was severe skull fractures," a doctor at al-Kindi hospital told Reuters. "A very powerful blow to the head caused these fractures which totally smashed the skull of the victim."

A leaflet distributed in the Shi'ite Bayaa district of east Baghdad seen by Reuters on Saturday had 24 names of youths targeted for killing.

"We strongly warn you, to all the obscene males and females, if you will not leave this filthy work within four days the punishment of God will descend upon you at the hand of the Mujahideen," the leaflet said.

Another leaflet in Sadr City bore 20 names. "We are the Brigades of Anger. We warn you, if you do not get back to sanity and the right path, you will be killed," it said.

In a statement last month the interior ministry said it was monitoring "the 'emo' phenomenon, or Satanism" which it said was spreading through schools, particularly among teenage girls.

"They wear tight clothes that bear paintings of skulls, they use school implements with skulls and wear rings in their noses and tongues as well as other weird appearances," it said.

After reports of the stonings circulated on Iraqi media, the interior ministry said this week that no murders on its files could be blamed on the reaction to "emo".

"Many media have reported fabricated news reports about the so-called 'emo' phenomenon - stories about tens of young people killed in various ways, including stoning," the ministry said in a statement on Thursday.

"No murder case has been recorded with the interior ministry on so-called 'emo' grounds. All cases of murder recorded were for revenge, social and common criminal reasons."

CLERICS DENOUNCE KILLINGS

Iraq's leading Shi'ite clerics have condemned the stonings.

Abdul-Raheem al-Rikabi, Baghdad representative for Iraq's most influential Shi'ite cleric, Ali al-Sistani, called the killings "terrorist attacks".

"Such a phenonomenon which has spread among young people should be tackled through dialogue and peaceful means and not through physical liquidation," Rikabi told Reuters.

In a response to questions on his website on Saturday, Moqtada al-Sadr, a Shi'ite cleric whose followers dominate Sadr City, described "emo" youths as "crazy and fools", but said they should be dealt with only through the law.

"They are a plague on Muslim society, and those responsible should eliminate them through legal means," he said.

Abu Ali al-Rubaie, a leading Sadr aide in Sadr City, said the cleric's followers had nothing to do with the killings.

"In this issue and in all such problems we always use peaceful and educational methods to correct any wrongdoings. We are not connected in any way to those groups allegedly responsibility for killing those young people."

In the years after the fall of Saddam Hussein, most of Baghdad's neighborhoods were under the firm grip of Sunni and Shi'ite religious militias which enforced strict dress codes.

Today, the militias have largely disappeared, Baghdad is far more peaceful and many youths experiment with Western styles, although much of Iraqi society remains conservative.

On the streets of Baghdad, people said they had heard of the killings through the media. Many expressed disapproval of the "emo" style, but said murder was no way to respond.

"I saw them a couple weeks ago ... a bunch of girls, high-school aged, walking together, dressed in black. They had long black eye makeup and bracelets with skulls and chains on their handbags with skulls," said Abdullah, 31.

"If they are close friends who have something in common, that's all right. If other things we hear about them are true, like sucking each other's blood or worshipping the devil, that is not accepted in our society. But I think this is just a trend to imitate the West."

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Re: Iraq Militants stone youths to death over "emo" look.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 06:06:55 AM »
Maybe we were right to be over there (U.S., United Nations etc...)  Innocent kids shouldn't be slaughtered because of a way they like to dress, or the music they like.  Send the Seals over there to find out who is behind these killings.  I am all for helping these people who live in constant fear over there.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 06:16:06 AM »
 don't agree with the killing, but maybe the stoning thing might be good over here...
Emo dudes=feminized American Men.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 06:20:09 AM »
Now is the perfect time to build a Hot Topic over there.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 06:30:34 AM »
that country was better of with Saddam, at least he was pro western could care less about religion and despised islamists.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 06:37:00 AM »
Radical Islam encourages people to kill anyone that is not a believer.  Fucking Insane.  Maybe we need to ride in there Crusader style full armour/horseback and bring it to these bitches medieval style.  Obvioulsy these retards are still stuck in this mindset.  Richard the Lion Heart and Saladin are dead retards.  The Western world has evolved.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 06:59:40 AM »
Hornet's nest.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 07:02:09 AM »
Awwwww,no video of the stoning................. ....thank God.

Fucking barbarians.  :(

MikMaq

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 07:30:49 AM »
Iraq is just another yugolslavia, thankfully america is keeping shit from really hitting the fan.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 07:34:18 AM »
Ice those mother fucks.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 07:40:51 AM »
The United nations need to make a choice once and for all to leave these Stone's, cave dwelling fucks alone.  Let these fucked up people police themselves, or just nuke them all into oblivion.  What is the point of being an "innocent" person over there if you get stoned for dressing/having an open mind.  We might as well take them out of their misery.  :-\

So what - Western Governments have restricted liberties all over the world - do you think our governments are kind and nice - they are killing machines - our modern governments are killing machines so you can sip Coffee Latte's on the weekend.  Anyway, Hypocrisy at its best,  Western countries worldwide have banned certain apparalel and pretty much anythong else that represents individualtify or freedom!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8442622/French-burka-ban-police-arrest-two-veiled-women.html

French police arrested two veiled women this morning just hours after the country's new ban on wearing the burka in public came into force.

The women were arrested along with several other people protesting in front of Notre Dame cathedral in Paris against the new law.

Jourrnalists at the scene said the arrests came after police moved in to break up the protest which had not been authorised.

On Saturday police arrested 59 people, including 19 veiled women, who turned up for a banned protest in Paris against the draconian new law, the first of its kind to be enforced in Europe.

Earlier, French police said they will be enforcing the country’s new burka ban "extremely cautiously" because of fears of provoking violence.
 They fear Muslims extremists will use the law to provoke fights with officers, while rich visitors from countries like Saudi Arabia will also cause trouble .

V

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2012, 08:32:24 AM »
good . we dont live in a barbaric country. all veils should be banned

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 08:34:54 AM »
good . we dont live in a barbaric country. all veils should be banned
Are you fucking serious, Western Countries are the most barbaric of all time bar none - never before have so many innocent people been murdered so that you can offer up your retarded diatribe on a homo forum!
V

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2012, 09:16:48 AM »
that country was better of with Saddam, at least he was pro western could care less about religion and despised islamists.

X2

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2012, 04:18:59 PM »
Are you fucking serious, Western Countries are the most barbaric of all time bar none - never before have so many innocent people been murdered so that you can offer up your retarded diatribe on a homo forum!
We don't stone kids to death because they wear a Linkin Park T-shirt.  Only a true moron would even try to compare .

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 04:36:49 PM »
Maybe we were right to be over there (U.S., United Nations etc...)  Innocent kids shouldn't be slaughtered because of a way they like to dress, or the music they like.  Send the Seals over there to find out who is behind these killings.  I am all for helping these people who live in constant fear over there.
but thats not why we went over there. they lied about the evidence for war, and their reasoning was largely affected by feelings Bush had about his dads lack of bringing down saddam. if we mounted wars everywhere we needed to in order to protect peoples basic rights and freedoms that would be one thing, and id support it. its not what happened tho.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 05:37:10 PM »
We don't stone kids to death because they wear a Linkin Park T-shirt.  Only a true moron would even try to compare .
You are right, the stoning of one person doesn't compare to the hundreds of thousands of civilian lives American has just taken.  yanks are the most brainwashed civilians in the world, they project their own fundamentalist Religious ideas on to the rest of the world, the fact you think Islam is Evil and America the righteous shows how brainwashed you are.  If only you knew the atrocities that have been committed in the name of Amercan Peace, it is truly sickening, while you drones in the USA believe all the shit that comes out your politicians mouths, we know better, we know that the USA is a fundamentalist extremist country, at the very top of the terrorist food chain, other terrorists model their terrorism on the states, as they are the best terrorists, this isn't uncommon knowledge.  USA are the best terrorits , bar none.  What i find truly amazing, is the average yank and their propaganda diatribe are completely unaware of how evil they come across when imposing there brand of religious justice on another country.  I believe the Islam faith is pretty terrifying, but not even 1/100th as terrifying as the USA brand of faith.  THE USA extreme points of view are the most dangerous for the rest of the world . What was it that child molester George Bush said "You are either with us or against us", never before has a terrorist said anything more frightening.  The USA and it's ignorance is truly scary, many more will die before even one American wakes up.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 06:05:20 AM »
You are right, the stoning of one person doesn't compare to the hundreds of thousands of civilian lives American has just taken.  yanks are the most brainwashed civilians in the world, they project their own fundamentalist Religious ideas on to the rest of the world, the fact you think Islam is Evil and America the righteous shows how brainwashed you are.  If only you knew the atrocities that have been committed in the name of Amercan Peace, it is truly sickening, while you drones in the USA believe all the shit that comes out your politicians mouths, we know better, we know that the USA is a fundamentalist extremist country, at the very top of the terrorist food chain, other terrorists model their terrorism on the states, as they are the best terrorists, this isn't uncommon knowledge.  USA are the best terrorits , bar none.  What i find truly amazing, is the average yank and their propaganda diatribe are completely unaware of how evil they come across when imposing there brand of religious justice on another country.  I believe the Islam faith is pretty terrifying, but not even 1/100th as terrifying as the USA brand of faith.  THE USA extreme points of view are the most dangerous for the rest of the world . What was it that child molester George Bush said "You are either with us or against us", never before has a terrorist said anything more frightening.  The USA and it's ignorance is truly scary, many more will die before even one American wakes up.
Collateral damage happens in war.  I'm not blind to the fact that some of our young, immature troops do extremely dumb things from time to time.  I am not opposed to Islam, I am opposed to radical Islam.  These are the same people that will kidnap innocent tourists and saw off their heads, fly planes into buildings and suicide bomb anyone who happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.  Most sane people would agree that "radical Islam" needs to be wiped off of this earth.  Most people loved to see the American troops in the middle east because they want to be liberated.   Could/should we have handled things differently?  Thats a different discussion.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 06:07:04 AM »
Collateral damage happens in war.  I'm not blind to the fact that some of our young, immature troops do extremely dumb things from time to time.  I am not opposed to Islam, I am opposed to radical Islam.  These are the same people that will kidnap innocent tourists and saw off their heads, fly planes into buildings and suicide bomb anyone who happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.  Most sane people would agree that "radical Islam" needs to be wiped off of this earth.  Most people loved to see the American troops in the middle east because they want to be liberated.   Could/should we have handled things differently?  Thats a different discussion.

Bullshit lies.

We shouldn't be over there in the first place.

All the hijackers were Saudis. I know for a fact that we aren't over there to 'liberate' anyone.

Radical islam is an invention of the CIA.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2012, 06:16:32 AM »
Bullshit lies.

We shouldn't be over there in the first place.

All the hijackers were Saudis. I know for a fact that we aren't over there to 'liberate' anyone.

Radical islam is an invention of the CIA.
Maybe your right.  We should just leave everyone alone and worry about our own country.  Then, you would have everyone crying to the U.S. asking for our help.  It's a no win situation for the United States.  This is the reason we have "allies"  we are supposed to come to their defense and (vice versa) when needed.  It's just a shame when a country can accept children being stoned to death over how they look.  Their religion of "peace" has turned them into madmen!

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2012, 06:19:03 AM »
Maybe your right.  We should just leave everyone alone and worry about our own country.  Then, you would have everyone crying to the U.S. asking for our help.  It's a no win situation for the United States.  This is the reason we have "allies"  we are supposed to come to their defense and (vice versa) when needed.  It's just a shame when a country can accept children being stoned to death over how they look.  Their religion of "peace" has turned them into madmen!

Don't forget: Saddam was somewhat secular - not a radical islamist.

Only after we invaded and caused chaos, did it create an opportunity for the radicals to move in and start stoning children.

We shouldn't invade other countries; we should focus on developing America and defending it's borders.

This is just another example of interventionism fuccing everything up like it always does.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2012, 06:27:11 AM »
Don't forget: Saddam was somewhat secular - not a radical islamist.

Only after we invaded and caused chaos, did it create an opportunity for the radicals to move in and start stoning children.

We shouldn't invade other countries; we should focus on developing America and defending it's borders.

This is just another example of interventionism fuccing everything up like it always does.
I agree 100% with this statement. Unfortunately, the United Nations wouldn't be too happy with it.  It would literally be "us against the world" at that point.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2012, 07:54:16 AM »
Collateral damage happens in war.  I'm not blind to the fact that some of our young, immature troops do extremely dumb things from time to time.  I am not opposed to Islam, I am opposed to radical Islam.  These are the same people that will kidnap innocent tourists and saw off their heads, fly planes into buildings and suicide bomb anyone who happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.  Most sane people would agree that "radical Islam" needs to be wiped off of this earth.  Most people loved to see the American troops in the middle east because they want to be liberated.   Could/should we have handled things differently?  That's a different discussion.
1/4 million civilian deaths is not collateral damage, it is up there as one of the greatest spree/mass murders ever! Nobody wants the troops there but a handful of powerful elite people in positions of power you couldn't fathom.  The fact you are unaware that 1/4 million people, that are just like you, a civilian were murdered so you could continue on believing all the lies and propaganda that your government has fed you since you were born.  You haven't questioned it, because you're government trained you not too! You are indifferent to other humans murders because your government trained you to be like that, and you justify the most horrible atrocities because your government trained you too!  It will take more than one enlightened man too undo 100 years of elitist planning of brainwashing it's citizens
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2012, 08:30:46 AM »
1/4 million civilian deaths is not collateral damage, it is up there as one of the greatest spree/mass murders ever! Nobody wants the troops there but a handful of powerful elite people in positions of power you couldn't fathom.  The fact you are unaware that 1/4 million people, that are just like you, a civilian were murdered so you could continue on believing all the lies and propaganda that your government has fed you since you were born.  You haven't questioned it, because you're government trained you not too! You are indifferent to other humans murders because your government trained you to be like that, and you justify the most horrible atrocities because your government trained you too!  It will take more than one enlightened man too undo 100 years of elitist planning of brainwashing it's citizens
Killing innocent people in cold blood is wrong no matter the race, creed, religion etc..... I'm not brainwashed at all.  250,000 innocent people killed? By U.S. soldiers for no reason?  We just don't walk up and down the streets in the middle east, and start mowing innocent people down.  Have there been unfortunate accidents? Yes.  Are there some fucked up U.S. soldiers who did some horrible things? Yes.  Remember, these are the same people who will strap children with bombs hoping to kill a few U.S. soldiers.  I assume you are a sympathizer.  Are you American?  I can understand you viewpoint if you are a  Non-American. 

Purge_WTF

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2012, 08:46:31 AM »
  We should start doing that here. We can start with Black Veil Brides.