Author Topic: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates  (Read 76141 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates
« Reply #325 on: November 09, 2006, 10:41:59 PM »
id like some proof of your claims, since you owned me so bad. hhaaha, i dont need to post in the thread i have better shit to do, you made a stupid claim with no factual data then i shat on you simple as that.
The term "IQ score" is widely used but poorly defined. There are a large number of tests with different scales.

Actually, there are only a few test which psychometricians recognize as valid. These include the Stanford-Bint, The Cattel and the WAIS(Weschler Adult Antelligence Scales). The Raven Progressive Matrices were also widely accepted, but they're no discredited due to the this test being the one where The Flynn Effect was shown to have distorted the scores the most.

The result on one test of 132 can be the same as a score 148 on another test.

Not if the tests have the same scale! The Stanford-binet scale, for instance, uses a standard-deviation of 16. The Weschler uses 15, ad the Cattel, 24. So a score of 148 in the Cattel test is equivalent to 132, Stanford-Binet. Regardless, this is immaterial when comparing tests that use a similar scale.

Some intelligence tests don't use IQ scores at all. Mensa has set a percentile as cutoff to avoid this confusion. Candidates for membership in Mensa must achieve a score at or above the 98th percentile (a score that is greater than or equal to 98 percent of the general population taking the test) on a standard test of intelligence.

You got that information from me, when I corrected you... ;)

the test i took was timed for 12 minutes and the cut-off was 135. it varies, the 98th percentile is the true marker. nothing i said was erroneous, just you professing your greatness with no proof as usual.

The proof is that you can't stop from contradicting yourself when you argue with me. Since the basis of logic is the non-contradictory identification of facts, and since the ability to infer and deduce logically is the most important factor in "G"(general intelligence), then it means that I'm more intelligent than you.  ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #326 on: November 09, 2006, 10:43:22 PM »
you have a good modicum of knowledge you should be able to outwit a mere mortal like me.

But the thing is...I did outwit you. Badly. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #327 on: November 09, 2006, 10:46:33 PM »
you have owned no one but yourself. There may have been times when we disagreed on something and you turned out right. However, your overuse of the word "owned" makes you sound like a loser who validates his existence by online arguments. You're Pathetic!

I highly doubt you have an IQ above 135, let alone 164. Which test did you take? Also, what age did you take it? I wouldn't be surprised if you are using your childhood scores. They are always inflated way above the adult score they correspond to.

Actually, my ratio I.Q score, as a child, was 185. That is equivalent to an adult I.Q of about 165 on a scale with a standard-deviation of about sixteen. ;)(see Scorsville chart of converting childhood I.Qs to adult scores.)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #328 on: November 09, 2006, 10:52:12 PM »
High IQ's don't mean you'll know scientifc terminology or intricate details , a high IQ means you're extremely great at memory and problem solving , having a high IQ doesn't mean you'll be successfull or rich or happy , actually its very hard having a high IQ because it usually goes unnoticed and its very hard to relate to other people because they can't understand you , most people with high IQs don't do well in school because it lacks a challenge to their minds

Srinivasa Ramanujan was one of the brightest mathemticians who ever lived , he lived in India all his life and  created some of the most complex math theories in history that it took years after his death to be proven true , thats how advanced this guy was and he got started with just a grade school Engliah math book someone gave him , anyway he moved to England while there someone found him one morning shivering because its gets cold in England and in India where he was from the tempeture never goes below 70 degrees so he never needed a blanket to cover up with , however he was laying ontop of a blanket and it never dawned on him to cover up with it to keep warm , so having a high IQ doesn't mean much outside the realm of memory & problem solving.

LOL that reminds me lots of lectures I know.Even one of my prof's and I talked about it.
Some people can solve physical and math problems all day long...but we have seen them get confused when someone ask them to turn the lightoff because it reflects off the board LOL.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: November 10, 2006, 06:43:42 AM »
hahah, you are barking up the wrong tree with regards to intelligence quotients, scale is the measurement yes but the tests have different questions with varying degrees of difficulty and inherent differences with regards to what is tested, ala spatial tests, memory tasks etc.

were did you outwit me, the cutoff score on the test i took was 135, some have different scores, there website which you got the information from says 132 for that particular test, like i said it varies depending on the difficulty, could be timed, or not, more questions etc.. resulting in variability of scores, hence the unpredictability of the tests.

the fact that you savegly compete in the hulkster thread indicates you are moron of the highest order, your brillance is needed in the fight against aids yet you adamantly defend dorian yates on the internet for the greater good of the world,please , the jigs up your the type of guy that does oral enemas as a hobby.

what are your degrees in again, dont you have three undergrade degrees or something?

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #330 on: November 10, 2006, 06:58:49 AM »
Make sure you put it into context  ;)

" Thats very hard for me to answer , I'd probably , Ronnie would probably beat me I guess , I don't know , its hard to say you know , its hard to say but , Ronnie now is you know , what is he , Ronnie is comming in great shape probably 15 - 20lbs heavier than I was and that might tip the balance in Ronnies favor probably , although uh I probably have a little bit better balance and better conditioning on the day of the conest , and with Ronnies got you know is so ahead in muscluar size that uh you know they would probably go with Ronnie I would think , it would be down to the judges , its a hard question for me to answer you know. "

He gave an honest answer and he feels the judges would go with Ronnie , you have to admire his honesty.

Yeah, so why YOUR dishonesty?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: November 10, 2006, 07:16:03 AM »
sucky is considered being put on the endangered animals list by greenpeace because he's swallowed enough sperm to be considered a whale

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #332 on: November 10, 2006, 07:27:01 AM »
Quote from: Matt C on November 09, 2006, 09:12:16 PM
While I disagree with some of your finer points regarding the Dorian and Ronnie debates it is clear you have remarkable intelligence for a man who has no fucking clue what he is talking about.

agreed.

There was a need to correct this until reading the last few words. haahahahahahahahahah

LOL that reminds me lots of lectures I know.Even one of my prof's and I talked about it.
Some people can solve physical and math problems all day long...but we have seen them get confused when someone ask them to turn the lightoff because it reflects off the board LOL.

Who knows if SUCKY's IQ is a made up no. I believe his degrees may be mail-order. Befuddlement plays a central role.

you may be smart ND but quoting a book doesnt prove it so. if you had outlined his theories or something yes but matt c is acting like knowing someones name makes you smart. im not challenging your intelligence just that this is the same argument sucky uses to proclaim his genius, "go read some penrose the road to reality" im an intellect, i have a high iq but know nothing, and cant elaborate more then google will allow.

Name-dropping book titles fools some, in the same way reposting IFBB judging criteria does. ;)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #333 on: November 10, 2006, 07:33:19 AM »
another thread very badly got hijacked by the yates and coleman ass lickers....this shit needs to stop.just keep your shitty debates in that retarded 520 page thread of yours..YOU GUYS MAKE ME SICK
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #334 on: November 10, 2006, 07:35:24 AM »
With your intelligence you're badly needed on the losing Yates side.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #335 on: November 10, 2006, 10:10:33 AM »
sucky is considered being put on the endangered animals list by greenpeace because he's swallowed enough sperm to be considered a whale

Of course I'm a whale! Since I'm against inter-species intercourse, I'm glad that I'm a whale because that allows me to fuck your momma. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: My I.Q is much, much higher than yours, ulickspooge.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: November 11, 2006, 11:19:37 AM »
but im smarter, so in the end it doesnt matter

what are your degrees in again? if nothing then shut the fuck up

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #337 on: November 11, 2006, 11:26:38 AM »
another thread very badly got hijacked by the yates and coleman ass lickers....this shit needs to stop.just keep your shitty debates in that retarded 520 page thread of yours..YOU GUYS MAKE ME SICK

hello retard?

how can a thread that is titled :

"Ronnie beats me quote from dorian yates"

possibly be hijacked by Yates and Coleman fans??

hello???????????????????????????????????????????????

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: November 11, 2006, 09:06:55 PM »
haha hulkster just owned the shadow, maybe insted of begging for peace on getbig and professing his virginity and life of sheer unadulterated pathetica he should just shut the fuck up, this queef comes to a ronnie and dorian debate thread and complains people hijacked it, ahahah sounds like the type of guy that has dreams about fruits like bannanas and cucumbers having sex with him and gerbils crawling up his rectum too.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #339 on: February 06, 2008, 02:40:22 AM »
Epic bump for ND and Hulkster feud.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #340 on: February 06, 2008, 05:48:35 AM »
I don't think Dorian thinks Coleman is better just that because being 15-20lbs heavier than him may tip the scales in his favor , i

so you can read minds now....
leader of the x men charles xavier huh
choice is an illusion

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #341 on: February 13, 2009, 01:59:48 PM »
I don't think that ANY Mr. Olympia would conceed that another Mr. O. is better, at least two being so close in time to one another.

Why do you think that Ronnie lost the challenge round this year?

the judging panel was all Mr. O's :-\.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #342 on: February 13, 2009, 02:10:22 PM »
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #343 on: February 13, 2009, 02:13:54 PM »
LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #344 on: February 13, 2009, 02:14:42 PM »
notice how Kevin and Ronnie have classical champion bb physiques, and dorian is a barrel with twigs  :'(
Flower Boy Ran Away

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #345 on: February 13, 2009, 03:27:51 PM »
I agree Hulkster, how the fuck did this thread only make it to 15 pages

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #346 on: February 13, 2009, 03:56:06 PM »
I agree Hulkster, how the fuck did this thread only make it to 15 pages

because even the delusional dorian nuthuggers know dorian didn't come close no matter what Ronnie says..
Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #347 on: February 13, 2009, 04:38:34 PM »
notice how Kevin and Ronnie have classical champion bb physiques, and dorian is a barrel with twigs  :'(

yet, he easily beat both of them every time.

who ever said that classical was good or what a champion should have?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #348 on: February 13, 2009, 05:00:46 PM »
yet, he easily beat both of them every time.

Hulkster owned yet again lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #349 on: February 13, 2009, 05:24:54 PM »

anyone who knows that a keg physique belongs in powerlifting, not bodybuilding..

which is most of us, thankfully, save for a few delusional morons like yourselves...
Flower Boy Ran Away