Author Topic: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates  (Read 76144 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates
« Reply #175 on: December 17, 2005, 04:56:18 PM »
After seeing those black and white pics posted by ND, there is no doubt in my mind that Dorian owns Ronnie.

It looks like you could stick your hand in Dorian's back and it would get lost. Unreal dryness. Deltoids and chest are far superior to Ronnie's. Ronnie's chest looks completely flat in the front double bicep pose - and he always looks like he's retaining water. Dorian had a great ab/thigh pose as well.

Ab thigh and you're right it was great !!

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: December 17, 2005, 05:09:12 PM »
Okay here are some true pics of the 2003 Mr Olympia  ;)

embarrassing.
"Shut the F up and train"

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2005, 06:15:36 PM »
These comparisons are for anyone who claims that Dorian has better deltoids than ronnie:

I'm waiting for someone to claim that Dorian has better biceps next.. ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #178 on: December 17, 2005, 06:33:09 PM »
These comparisons are for anyone who claims that Dorian has better deltoids than ronnie:

[img width=550 height=343]
I'm waiting for someone to claim that Dorian has better biceps next.. ::)

These delts are bigger , rounder and just as detailed !! this things are canonballs .

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: December 17, 2005, 07:17:51 PM »
                                        Dorian Yates              Ronnie Coleman           

Front Double Bicep                 W                                   L             Coleman is flat  :-\
Front Lat Spread                    W                                   L             Killing Ronnie in the chest
Side Chest                               ?                                   ?             Haven't seen a Yates
Side Tricep                              W                                   L             Advantage - tris,calves,chest
Abdominal and Thigh               W                                  L             Dorian by a mile
Rear Double Bicep                    L                                   W           Can't see Dorian's biceps 
Rear Lat Spread                       W                                  L             Dorian's thickness/dryness
Most Muscular                          L                                    W           Ronnie's biceps/mass/vascu.

Winner : DORIAN YATES ! - With a combination of dense mass and far superior conditioning.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2005, 07:32:21 PM »
Okay here are some true pics of the 2003 Mr Olympia  ;)

ALERT! ALERT! An alien is going to burst out of there! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2005, 07:42:34 PM »
                                        Dorian Yates              Ronnie Coleman           

Front Double Bicep                 W                                   L             Coleman is flat  :-\
Front Lat Spread                    W                                   L             Killing Ronnie in the chest
Side Chest                               ?                                   ?             Haven't seen a Yates
Side Tricep                              W                                   L             Advantage - tris,calves,chest
Abdominal and Thigh               W                                  L             Dorian by a mile
Rear Double Bicep                    L                                   W           Can't see Dorian's biceps 
Rear Lat Spread                       W                                  L             Dorian's thickness/dryness
Most Muscular                          L                                    W           Ronnie's biceps/mass/vascu.

Winner : DORIAN YATES ! - With a combination of dense mass and far superior conditioning.

..I doubt Yates could beat Ronnies back shots, period.  My opinion.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2005, 07:44:56 PM »
I think he beats Ronnie in the back because he is more balanced. He has thickness and dryness. Ronnie just has water-logged mass.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2005, 07:45:15 PM »
ALERT! ALERT! An alien is going to burst out of there! :o ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

the alien was last seen in 1994..

Dorian "The Original Mr. Gut" Yates ;)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2005, 07:47:03 PM »
I think he beats Ronnie in the back because he is more balanced. He has thickness and dryness. Ronnie just has water-logged mass.

water logged mass??
Flower Boy Ran Away

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2005, 07:47:33 PM »
...'water logged mass'....ha, kinda true.

Well, in most of the Dorian pics I have he looks pretty good in his back poses, but not as crazy wide and freakish as Ronnie.  Who knows how it would fare in today's judging standard.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2005, 07:48:10 PM »
Yeah, well Dorian's chest sticks out farther than his stomach. Ronnie always looked flat as a board from the front.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #187 on: December 17, 2005, 07:49:11 PM »
hold on - you made ridiculous claims like dorian has better hams, traps and chest than Ronnie, and commented that Dorian crushes Ronnie on back detail when in fact his entire upper back was, and has never been, as detailed as guys like ronnie and flex..

That is not "explaining Dorian's superiority".

That is being retarded!

Ronnie's chest is wider than Dorian's, but not as thick. Furhtermore, it is overpowered by Ronnie's shoulders-traps complex. Ronnie has matched Dorian for lat width, but not thickness; even at 296 lbs, on the 2004 O, Ronnie loses to Dorian in lats and vastus medialis thickness. Dorian's hams are MUCH superior than that of Ronnie, with more striations, separation and overrall development. There is no comparison. The fact, that you disputed this claim, goes to show you know nothing about bodybuilding. Dorian's calves are the best in the history of bodybuilding, in size, separation and straitions. Ronnie has superior quads that Dorian; I'll give you that. However, Dorian presented his thigh mass, as well as all his other mass, with a much higher level of dryness and density, that Ronnie ever could. As for upper back detail, please...ever single muscle clearly separated, dryed and delineated! Ronnie also has awesome detail there, but Dorian's thickness and dryness, in that area, crushes Ronnie.Peter McGough, of Flex Magazine, has said that Dorian's density, and the conditioning that he presented such density, remain even today the gold-standard, hich every pro aspires to but has never been able to replicate. They say that a woman in love will refuse to see the flas of her man and defend him no matter what; this is clearly true, in your case. Idiot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: December 17, 2005, 07:51:00 PM »
...'water logged mass'....ha, kinda true.

Well, in most of the Dorian pics I have he looks pretty good in his back poses, but not as crazy wide and freakish as Ronnie.  Who knows how it would fare in today's judging standard.

It's all arbitrary of course. But IMO Dorian is the perfect combo of thickness and dryness. He can't beat Ronnie in the rear double biceps or the most muscular but he takes him in all the other poses.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: December 17, 2005, 07:53:49 PM »
Dorian's 260+ pounds with only 2% fat is simply amazing.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #190 on: December 17, 2005, 08:06:42 PM »
  Ronnie's chest is wider than Dorian's, but not as thick. Furhtermore, it is overpowered by Ronnie's shoulders-traps complex. Ronnie has matched Dorian for lat width, but not thickness; even at 296 lbs, on the 2004 O, Ronnie loses to Dorian in lats and vastus medialis thickness. Dorian's hams are MUCH superior than that of Ronnie, with more striations, separation and overrall development. There is no comparison. The fact, that you disputed this claim, goes to show you know nothing about bodybuilding. Dorian's calves are the best in the history of bodybuilding, in size, separation and straitions. Ronnie has superior quads that Dorian; I'll give you that. However, Dorian presented his thigh mass, as well as all his other mass, with a much higher level of dryness and density, that Ronnie ever could. As for upper back detail, please...ever single muscle clearly separated, dryed and delineated! Ronnie also has awesome detail there, but Dorian's thickness and dryness, in that area, crushes Ronnie.Peter McGough, of Flex Magazine, has said that Dorian's density, and the conditioning that he presented such density, remain even today the gold-standard, hich every pro aspires to but has never been able to replicate. They say that a woman in love will refuse to see the flas of her man and defend him no matter what; this is clearly true, in your case. Idiot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Your comments about hamstring detail and striations are puzzling..

ronnie had far more detail in the hams than Dorian.

Dorian presented his thigh mass, as well as all his other mass, with a much higher level of dryness and density, that Ronnie ever could

Dorian had dryer thigh mass? really? ::)

As for upper back detail, please...ever single muscle clearly separated, dryed and delineated!

not compared to most other top pros..

::)

some of your comments don't really make any sense.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2005, 08:11:49 PM »
haha. The same pics are being posted over and over.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2005, 08:17:43 PM »
haha. The same pics are being posted over and over.

if thats what it takes to make people see the obvious, then so be it.

repetition will overcome bias.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: December 17, 2005, 08:31:33 PM »
if thats what it takes to make people see the obvious, then so be it.

repetition will overcome bias.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: December 17, 2005, 08:32:25 PM »

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2005, 08:33:45 PM »

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: December 17, 2005, 08:35:14 PM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #197 on: December 17, 2005, 08:37:37 PM »

This picture, of Dorian, is the most impressive shit in the history of bodybuilding. He looks like a troglodyte.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: December 17, 2005, 08:39:46 PM »

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: December 17, 2005, 08:40:57 PM »