Author Topic: Kevin Levrone!  (Read 374996 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: TEAM LEVRONE!!! T-SHIRTS
« Reply #2100 on: June 26, 2007, 05:47:15 PM »
it was the only message i sent him

he didn't even know it was me, I created the profile just to ask him if he knew a guy from getbig named "bluto"

if bluto actually knew him he would've said something like "hello remember me?" while kev was here through a PM

E

my hero.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2101 on: June 26, 2007, 05:55:30 PM »
Bluto isn't his name irl though. So of course Kevin wouldn't know him by that name. You shouldn't be mad at Bluto Earl, he will probably let you join team Levrone if you can be more passionate about him, like he is.

I'm well aware "bluto" isn't his real name ::)

if they actually trained together bluto would've sent him a pm saying hi or something and mentioned who he was in real life

if bluto was a true levrone fan he would've posted in kev's threads and kev would've noticed

he never noticed the name "bluto"

E
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2102 on: June 26, 2007, 05:56:08 PM »
Wow!!!! I just read this thread.  Earl, I didn't realize that Bluto had expelled you from Team Levrone. Hang in there, stud, this can only be temporary.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2103 on: June 26, 2007, 05:57:36 PM »
I'm well aware "bluto" isn't his real name ::)

if they actually trained together bluto would've sent him a pm saying hi or something and mentioned who he was in real life

if bluto was a true levrone fan he would've posted in kev's threads and kev would've noticed

he never noticed the name "bluto"

E

Why would he send him a PM when he probably has his phone number?
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2104 on: June 26, 2007, 05:58:13 PM »
Why would he send him a PM when he probably has his phone number?

haha sure he does ::)

E
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2105 on: June 26, 2007, 06:03:04 PM »

Do you have a college degree, earL?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2106 on: June 26, 2007, 09:13:16 PM »
Do you have a college degree, earL?

yep

will you ever get off my nutsack?

E
E

suckmymuscle

Re: Kevin Levrone!
« Reply #2107 on: June 27, 2007, 01:10:45 AM »
witty? who said it was supposed to be funny? ???

I was stating the truth that you are fat, miserable, smelly, disgusting drunk and being as fat as you are you probably sweat while sitting still

just because I put some cute little smiley face at the end doesn't mean i was trying to make the board laugh ::)

I smiled but at the same time I feel sorry for you, you've held some vendetta agianst me for years now all over simple comments :-\

you drunks are always so senstive, that is why you drink like a fish, to help you forget about your pathetic existence for awhile :P

E

This is my lost reply to you. Once again, your response was completely deprived of wit, intelligence, etc. It's sad that the best you can do is call me drunk you f.a.g.g.o.t. It would mean something if I were, which i'm not and have never been. You are, conversely, a pathetic middle-aged f.a.g.g.o.t who's too shy to come out of the closet and admit that you like to get your prostate masaged and to gag on other men's spooge, you "Levroneite" guy. Do you have any idea of how pathetic it is for a man your age to be lusting over a bodybuilder? Get a life, you piece of shit loser guy! I would love to see what you look like. Probably a geeky 45 year-old, 5'7 queer with thick glasses, who weights 90 lbs and never had a girfriend in his life - which in your case is understandable. Stop criticizing me, who am far superior to you in each and every way imaginable and take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, you f.a.g.g.o.t. If I met you, I wouldn't even beat you up because sucking the dick of Levrone on an internet board is all you've got going on in your pathetic excuse for an existence. You're such a fucking bottom boy that it even demeans me to be replying to you. You'll probably reply to this again calling me an angry drunk or some other shit like that which frankly doesen't insult me at all. This is my last reply to you because it demeans me to even give importance to such a fairy piece of shit f.a.g.g.o.t loser like you. Oh damn, I just waisted 10 minutes of my life replying to this f.a.g.g.ot. :-\ Like crawl back to your toilet bowl, you turd! >:(

SUKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2108 on: June 27, 2007, 03:28:06 AM »
it was the only message i sent him

he didn't even know it was me, I created the profile just to ask him if he knew a guy from getbig named "bluto"

E

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
TEAM LEVRONE NEWS!
« Reply #2109 on: June 27, 2007, 03:47:16 AM »
today we rest

tomorrow we go to war!

TEAM LEVRONE
Z

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2110 on: June 27, 2007, 03:58:19 AM »
health looking tan and muscle, like johnny depp, jude law, leo dicaprio, edward norton and all the other skinny guy you mean? is this the physique you are talking about it? if so we are in agreement
As empty as paradise

Master Blaster

« Reply #2111 on: June 27, 2007, 10:32:59 AM »
to get the truth yes

it took all of 3 minutes out of my life 8)

E

So he wrote back in 3 minutes? Man, Kevin must hang out on Myspace alot... ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2112 on: June 27, 2007, 05:23:16 PM »
  This is my lost reply to you. Once again, your response was completely deprived of wit, intelligence, etc. It's sad that the best you can do is call me drunk you f.a.g.g.o.t. It would mean something if I were, which i'm not and have never been. You are, conversely, a pathetic middle-aged f.a.g.g.o.t who's too shy to come out of the closet and admit that you like to get your prostate masaged and to gag on other men's spooge, you "Levroneite" ####. Do you have any idea of how pathetic it is for a man your age to be lusting over a bodybuilder? Get a life, you piece of shit loser ####! I would love to see what you look like. Probably a geeky 45 year-old, 5'7 queer with thick glasses, who weights 90 lbs and never had a girfriend in his life - which in your case is understandable. Stop criticizing me, who am far superior to you in each and every way imaginable and take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, you f.a.g.g.o.t. If I met you, I wouldn't even beat you up because sucking the dick of Levrone on an internet board is all you've got going on in your pathetic excuse for an existence. You're such a fucking bottom boy that it even demeans me to be replying to you. You'll probably reply to this again calling me an angry drunk or some other shit like that which frankly doesen't insult me at all. This is my last reply to you because it demeans me to even give importance to such a fairy piece of shit f.a.g.g.o.t loser like you. Oh damn, I just waisted 10 minutes of my life replying to this f.a.g.g.ot. :-\ Like crawl back to your toilet bowl, you turd! >:(

SUKMYMUSCLE

haha and all you do is a call me a ####, what makes that any funnier, intelligent or more witty than calling an admitted drunk a smelly drunk ??? typical delusional drunk

you CLAIM you won't reply back because you are a sensitive little bitch that easily gets his feelings hurt, hence this meltdown and the thoughts you have of actually beating me up in person, and i'm the one that is somehow beneath you hahahaha;D ;D

hell you recently responded to me in this thread over soemthing historian yates said to me 2 years ago, clearly you hate me and lose sleep over me, that's ok just drink your sorrows away ;D

go back to the truce thread fat boy where you suck off dorian, posting 3000 times there will be the highlight of your miserable life :D

I sincerely apologize if you didn't think this response was funny, intelligent or lacked wit because making you laugh is really important to me ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2113 on: June 27, 2007, 05:24:39 PM »
So he wrote back in 3 minutes? Man, Kevin must hang out on Myspace alot... ::)

well he does have nearly 20000 friends on myspace :)

creating the profile and sending the message took 3 minutes, he replied hours later

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2114 on: June 27, 2007, 05:25:54 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

haha you laugh because I proved YET AGAIN that you are a fraud 8)

john wayne gacy couldn't stop laughing while he got arrested for 33 murders :)

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2115 on: July 15, 2007, 09:30:40 AM »
haha and all you do is a call me a ####, what makes that any funnier, intelligent or more witty than calling an admitted drunk a smelly drunk ??? typical delusional drunk

you CLAIM you won't reply back because you are a sensitive little bitch that easily gets his feelings hurt, hence this meltdown and the thoughts you have of actually beating me up in person, and i'm the one that is somehow beneath you hahahaha;D ;D

hell you recently responded to me in this thread over soemthing historian yates said to me 2 years ago, clearly you hate me and lose sleep over me, that's ok just drink your sorrows away ;D

go back to the truce thread fat boy where you suck off dorian, posting 3000 times there will be the highlight of your miserable life :D

I sincerely apologize if you didn't think this response was funny, intelligent or lacked wit because making you laugh is really important to me ::)

E

Ok, I said that I wouldn't reply to this again, but I will. Now, you fucking queer, I assure you that, if you were standing in front of me, I would beat the living shit out of you. You're nothing more than a middle-aged homo who sucks on Levrone's dick at every post. Do I call myself a "Dorianeite" like you call yourself a "Levroneite"? No. Do I consider Dorian the greatest bodybuilder ever, like you consider Levrone? No. Everyone makes fun of your gayness, you fucking homo. You are the joke of this board. You only post about Levrone, while I have thousands of posts that have nothing to do with Dorian. It goes to show what a homo piece of shit you are that you are willing to make fun of my supposed alcoholism, considering that alcoholism is a serious illness. Too bad for you that I am not an alcoholic nor have been. And I'm not sensitive, you homo, otherwise I wouldn't keep posting in a thread where I've been insulted for over 1200 pages, although you're right that I do hate you. It is guys like you that make this board stink. You're lucky that this is the internet, you spooge sucker, and that you're protected by being behind a computer screen. Now go milk Levrone's balls, because your stupid ass brain needs his protein-rich spooge to make you write something that is clever or makes sense. Fuck off, you fucking bitch! :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE                                                                                                                             

firefighter b-4

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2116 on: July 15, 2007, 09:49:58 AM »
let how my really feel!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

firefighter b-4

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2117 on: July 15, 2007, 09:51:17 AM »
sorry one to many beers..

tell us how you really feel!!  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2118 on: July 15, 2007, 12:24:53 PM »
  Ok, I said that I wouldn't reply to this again, but I will. Now, you fucking queer, I assure you that, if you were standing in front of me, I would beat the living shit out of you. You're nothing more than a middle-aged #### who sucks on Levrone's dick at every post. Do I call myself a "Dorianeite" like you call yourself a "Levroneite"? No. Do I consider Dorian the greatest bodybuilder ever, like you consider Levrone? No. Everyone makes fun of your gayness, you fucking ####. You are the joke of this board. You only post about Levrone, while I have thousands of posts that have nothing to do with Dorian. It goes to show what a #### piece of shit you are that you are willing to make fun of my supposed alcoholism, considering that alcoholism is a serious illness. Too bad for you that I am not an alcoholic nor have been. And I'm not sensitive, you ####, otherwise I wouldn't keep posting in a thread where I've been insulted for over 1200 pages, although you're right that I do hate you. It is #### like you that make this board stink. You're lucky that this is the internet, you spooge sucker, and that you're protected by being behind a computer screen. Now go milk Levrone's balls, because your stupid ass brain needs his protein-rich spooge to make you write something that is clever or makes sense. Fuck off, you fucking bitch! :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE                                                                                                                             

haha i'm shocked that you replied, guys like you always stick to their word ::)

i'm sure you were fighting the urge to respond for days but like all alcoholics you are weak and give into temptations :D

why me being a Levroneite hurts your fragile feelings I'll never know, but talk about an unintentional owning hahaha ;D

I own you without even directing a post towards you, all I have to do it type in "MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE" and you cry hahahahaha

oh and you would never touch me in person, I would smell you coming because all fat alcoholics smell quite nasty :P

even if you miraculously decided to take a shower and you attacked me, you would gas in 10 seconds and I would slaughter you :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

E
E

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2119 on: July 15, 2007, 01:39:52 PM »
levrone needs to break into hollywood, tell him to score some decent flake, and hit a few parties, then hell be in some decent movies.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2120 on: July 15, 2007, 02:01:59 PM »
haha i'm shocked that you replied, guys like you always stick to their word ::)

i'm sure you were fighting the urge to respond for days but like all alcoholics you are weak and give into temptations :D

why me being a Levroneite hurts your fragile feelings I'll never know, but talk about an unintentional owning hahaha ;D

I own you without even directing a post towards you, all I have to do it type in "MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE" and you cry hahahahaha

oh and you would never touch me in person, I would smell you coming because all fat alcoholics smell quite nasty :P

even if you miraculously decided to take a shower and you attacked me, you would gas in 10 seconds and I would slaughter you :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

E

Whatever, f.a.g.g.o.t. Let's see. I am 27 and have a four year old son. I have been supporting myself since the age of 16 and I have two university degrees, besides that I'm applying for my masters. You, convesely, are a 35 year old f.a.g.g.o.t living in your parents' basement. You worship a bodybuilder and call yourself a "Levroneite", like the good bottom boy fuck toy that you truly are. You have no life, and this is your third account here. And putting all of your accounts together, you've made twenty five thousand posts where you say, with other words, that you want to be a dumpster for Levrone's spooge. You haven't owned anyone, you f.a.g.g.o.t, because you have been owned by life. I sincerely hope you come out of the closet before hitting 40 because by then you'll be too old and none of the other f.a.g.g.o.t.s will want to push your shit in. As for the fight, trust me, f.a.g.g.ot: I would fucking murder you. You are nothing more than a queen for me to defecate on. Now fuck off in humiliation, you f.a.g.go.t. Bend over and take it like a m.o.t.h.e.r.f.u.c.k.e.r! >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2121 on: July 15, 2007, 09:22:17 PM »
  Whatever, f.a.g.g.o.t. Let's see. I am 27 and have a four year old son. I have been supporting myself since the age of 16 and I have two university degrees, besides that I'm applying for my masters. You, convesely, are a 35 year old f.a.g.g.o.t living in your parents' basement. You worship a bodybuilder and call yourself a "Levroneite", like the good bottom boy fuck toy that you truly are. You have no life, and this is your third account here. And putting all of your accounts together, you've made twenty five thousand posts where you say, with other words, that you want to be a dumpster for Levrone's spooge. You haven't owned anyone, you f.a.g.g.o.t, because you have been owned by life. I sincerely hope you come out of the closet before hitting 40 because by then you'll be too old and none of the other f.a.g.g.o.t.s will want to push your shit in. As for the fight, trust me, f.a.g.g.ot: I would fucking murder you. You are nothing more than a queen for me to defecate on. Now fuck off in humiliation, you f.a.g.go.t. Bend over and take it like a m.o.t.h.e.r.f.u.c.k.e.r! >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haha you have to have the record for meltdowns on getbig ;D

why are you giving me your life story all of a sudden?  yet another drunk night I guess ::)

having a kid at 23, during the prime years of your life, i'm so jealous ::)

supporting yourself since the age of 16 means your parents were losers and you were forced to fend for yourself, I'm so jealous ::)

everybody on getbig has multiple degrees, millions of dollars, hot girlfriend etc what the hell does that have to do with anything? ??? you're still a pile of fat smelly shit :)

yes i'm 35, yes I'm a Levroenite, no I'm not gay and I have my own place 8)

for the millionth time this is my only account here EVER!!!!!!!!!  I have about 8000 total posts here

if you're ever in pittsburgh we can fight fat boy :D but i'm really not sure what your beef with me is ???

I know i owned you about 2 years ago but are you still hurting from that?  it is very clear and obvious that you are the sensitive fragile type but are you still hurting? ???

we hardly ever participate in the same discussions so i'm a little confused

you are infamous for once saying "I miss you kevin" so maybe you are a little jealous that the man himself said he would dedicate an Olympia win to me if he were to ever come back and pull off the win :)

E
E

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2122 on: July 15, 2007, 09:32:56 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

this is the funniest post on getbig to date i cant stop laughing and i cant even stand suckmy muscle and i actually am ok with the levrone dude

this shit is funny
fallen angel

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2123 on: July 15, 2007, 09:35:34 PM »
this is the funniest post on getbig to date i cant stop laughing and i cant even stand suckmy muscle and i actually am ok with the levrone dude

this shit is funny

he thinks he's a cool guy because he knocked up some whore at 23 and was forced to be on his own at 16 hahahahahaha :D :D :D

E
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2124 on: July 15, 2007, 09:48:17 PM »
"half Italian, half Amazing"

For-Fucks-sakes Earl......that shit ain't helping.... :-\
HAHA, RON.....