Author Topic: Kevin Levrone!  (Read 375022 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Kevin Levrone!
« Reply #2125 on: July 16, 2007, 05:15:04 AM »
haha you have to have the record for meltdowns on getbig ;D

Nope. I call a spade a spade, and you are a  f.a.g.g.o.t. Pointing that out is not a meltdown. ;)

why are you giving me your life story all of a sudden?  yet another drunk night I guess ::)

To show that, unlike you, I actually have a life and am not a 35 year old loser who's never fucked a woman and is a closet homosexual.

having a kid at 23, during the prime years of your life, i'm so jealous ::)

That was a conscious decision, and I was already married by then. And you should be jealous, because unlike you I have sticked my dick inside pussy, which you haven't, you loser virgin. ;D

supporting yourself since the age of 16 means your parents were losers and you were forced to fend for yourself, I'm so jealous ::)

Actually, my father bought me an apartment and a car, and I left home because I wanted to. I started working at his company and he gave me a paycheck every month. Even though I earn my own money, my dad will give me money any time I want to. I come from a very upper class family and I'm very rich. :)

everybody on getbig has multiple degrees, millions of dollars, hot girlfriend etc what the hell does that have to do with anything? ??? you're still a pile of fat smelly shit :)

I am better than you. I support myself, I have a family and I have an education. All things that you, as a 35 year old virgin, don't. Understand now why I feel better than you? ;)

yes i'm 35, yes I'm a Levroenite, no I'm not gay and I have my own place 8)

Except that you're in denial about your homosexuality and that you're lying about having you own place. ;)

for the millionth time this is my only account here EVER!!!!!!!!!  I have about 8000 total posts here

No, it isn't. Way back in 2003 you had another account here and you made 10000 posts with it. And this account your both accounts have in common that practically every post was you begging to suck on Levrone's spooge. :-X

if you're ever in pittsburgh we can fight fat boy :D but i'm really not sure what your beef with me is ???

My beef with you is that I dislike homosexuals. That's it.

I know i owned you about 2 years ago but are you still hurting from that?  it is very clear and obvious that you are the sensitive fragile type but are you still hurting? ???

When did you own me? ::) Show me when. I can't recall ever being owned by you, so prove what you're saying.

we hardly ever participate in the same discussions so i'm a little confused

Is this the same confusion that you have about your sexuality? ;D ;)

you are infamous for once saying "I miss you kevin" so maybe you are a little jealous that the man himself said he would dedicate an Olympia win to me if he were to ever come back and pull off the win :)

Oh shit, so a man promised to dedicate a win to you. What are you? A damsel who gets gift from her man or something? Did Kevin promising you to dedicate a win to you make you feel all feminine? :-X And yes, I do miss Kevin as a bodybuilder. But that's far from calling myself a "Levroneite" and considering him the best bodybuilder ever like you do. Big difference!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2126 on: July 16, 2007, 05:20:42 AM »
"half Italian, half Amazing"

For-Fucks-sakes Earl......that shit ain't helping.... :-\

Exactly. He's in serious denial about his sexuality. He also feels somehow better than me, even though he's a 35 year old virgin who still relies on his mommy to cook and clean for him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2127 on: July 16, 2007, 05:27:26 AM »
this is the funniest post on getbig to date i cant stop laughing and i cant even stand suckmy muscle and i actually am ok with the levrone dude

this shit is funny

STFU, you drug dealer. >:( I have owned you countless times for your bullshit claims. You spill more bullshit in this board than anyone except NeoIndian and Huckster. If I were to correct all the scientific and factual errors that you say about steroids and other drugs in this board, I would be here 24/7. You are not even worth it. The intellectual level of your posts is pathetic. You frankly don't know shit about what you're talking about, and the reason why I don't correct you more than I already have is because you're not worth it. You commit basic errors when talking about steroids and other drugs, and that's why I know that you're not worth my time and effort ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2128 on: July 16, 2007, 04:32:52 PM »
  Nope. I call a spade a spade, and you are a  f.a.g.g.o.t. Pointing that out is not a meltdown. ;)

To show that, unlike you, I actually have a life and am not a 35 year old loser who's never fucked a woman and is a closet homosexual.

That was a conscious decision, and I was already married by then. And you should be jealous, because unlike you I have sticked my dick inside pussy, which you haven't, you loser virgin. ;D

Actually, my father bought me an apartment and a car, and I left home because I wanted to. I started working at his company and he gave me a paycheck every month. Even though I earn my own money, my dad will give me money any time I want to. I come from a very upper class family and I'm very rich. :)

I am better than you. I support myself, I have a family and I have an education. All things that you, as a 35 year old virgin, don't. Understand now why I feel better than you? ;)

Except that you're in denial about your homosexuality and that you're lying about having you own place. ;)

No, it isn't. Way back in 2003 you had another account here and you made 10000 posts with it. And this account your both accounts have in common that practically every post was you begging to suck on Levrone's spooge. :-X

When did you own me? ::) Show me when. I can't recall ever being owned by you, so prove what you're saying.

Oh shit, so a man promised to dedicate a win to you. What are you? A damsel who gets gift from her man or something? Did Kevin promising you to dedicate a win to you make you feel all feminine? :-X And yes, I do miss Kevin as a bodybuilder. But that's far from calling myself a "Levroneite" and considering him the best bodybuilder ever like you do. Big difference!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hahahahahaha another novel like post full of nothing but delusional lies  :D

I own you to the point you have to make up lies to support your drunken ramblings ;D

i'm not gay but why do you hate gays?

are they stealing your women? ::)

you hate gays because YOU ARE GAY and you ahte yourself because of it

it is a known fact around here that you are by far the most miserable poster on getbig, it's because you hate yourself for being gay

to top that off you are also fat and a smelly drunk hahahahahahahahahaha ;D

now cry for me some more fat boy, it makes me laugh ;D ;D ;D ;D

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2129 on: July 16, 2007, 04:36:55 PM »
  Exactly. He's in serious denial about his sexuality. He also feels somehow better than me, even though he's a 35 year old virgin who still relies on his mommy to cook and clean for him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you were the one that bumped a 2 year old post and attacked me ::)

I hardly pay attention to your ramblings here on getbig yet you have the problem with me even though (according to you) i'm a loser

keep seeing me the way you want to see me (gay, living with mom) ::)

the fact of the matter is I cause you to lose sleep at night and cause you to smash your keyboard just by typing out "MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE" ;D ;D ;D

now tell me i'm worse off that you ::)

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2130 on: July 16, 2007, 04:37:46 PM »
"half Italian, half Amazing"

For-Fucks-sakes Earl......that shit ain't helping.... :-\

for a guy that saves multiple george michael vids on youtube I would think you woudln't have a problem with it ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2131 on: July 16, 2007, 04:39:13 PM »
   You commit basic errors when talking about steroids and other drugs, and that's why I know that you're not worth my time and effort ;)

you also said i wasn't worth your time and effort yet you keep writing me novels hahahahahahahahhahahahah a ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

why do drunks always talk out of their ass ???

E
E

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #2132 on: July 25, 2007, 01:53:32 PM »

When did you own me? ::) Show me when. I can't recall ever being owned by you, so prove what you're saying.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WOW! this post takes meltdowns to a whole new level! (the itemized response meltdown!)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #2133 on: July 25, 2007, 06:03:02 PM »
Who brought this thread back to life  ::)
#

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2134 on: August 24, 2007, 08:51:59 AM »
Who brought this thread back to life  ::)
Good question.

Does bluto still run team levrone?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2135 on: November 05, 2007, 08:59:30 PM »
WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 3RD ANNUAL KEVIN LEVRONE PIC BONANZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2136 on: November 05, 2007, 09:04:06 PM »
this thread has so many great memories for me from the owning of royalty to the more recent ownings of bluto and suckmymuscle

and of course THE AWESOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2137 on: November 05, 2007, 09:05:47 PM »
multitalented bodybuilder 8)

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2138 on: November 05, 2007, 09:07:46 PM »

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2139 on: November 05, 2007, 09:11:39 PM »

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2140 on: November 05, 2007, 09:14:34 PM »

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2141 on: November 05, 2007, 09:15:53 PM »
great Mcfarland quote:

"WHOOSH    ha ha ha  These Levrone threads never get old...there's always new pics that pop up and it's always the same reaction...OH SHIT.  Imagine hittin' a shot like this and watching every jaw in the room fucking drop.  Ha ha ha. "

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2142 on: November 05, 2007, 09:19:07 PM »

E

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #2143 on: November 05, 2007, 09:22:31 PM »
one of the best bbing pics ever IMO
Air Falcon

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2144 on: November 05, 2007, 09:23:48 PM »

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2145 on: November 05, 2007, 09:25:55 PM »
that's 50 pics for tonight Levroneites 8)

I'll post TONS more tomorrow night :)

all hail...

MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!

8) 8) 8)

E
E

McFarland

• Getbig V