Author Topic: Killarys speech this morning  (Read 2389 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Killarys speech this morning
« on: September 19, 2016, 07:22:23 AM »
This is one delusional b**ch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Killarys speech this morning
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 07:26:04 AM »
This is one delusional b**ch.

it didn't look greenscreen'd though.   The usual talk.  "Intelligence surge" is likely a phrase she'll use over and over. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 09:09:24 AM »
It kills me. In the same breath these leaders: "Trump is increasing terrorism by criticizing Islam... Islam has nothing to do with terrorism."

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 12:15:18 PM »
 :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 12:16:02 PM »
LMAO!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 12:20:18 PM »

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 12:58:59 PM »
It kills me. In the same breath these leaders: "Trump is increasing terrorism by criticizing Islam... Islam has nothing to do with terrorism."

I do not buy into any premise that a "religion" causes terrorism.

I buy into the premise that people cause and perform terrorism. We don't call it Christian terrorism when Christians do stuff like bomb abortion clinics, we just call it terrorism.

Surely terrorism doesn't really have a "religion"? It's just people that do bad shit?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 01:12:37 PM »
I do not buy into any premise that a "religion" causes terrorism.

I buy into the premise that people cause and perform terrorism. We don't call it Christian terrorism when Christians do stuff like bomb abortion clinics, we just call it terrorism.

Surely terrorism doesn't really have a "religion"? It's just people that do bad shit?

TuHolmes, the King of the False Equivalency.

100s and 100s of terrorist attacks in the name of Islam and this guy brings up some rare abortion clinic being bombed in the name of Christianity from 1987.

People with his ignorant mentality are the reason why Western Civilization is in the trouble it is.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2016, 01:17:29 PM »
TuHolmes, the King of the False Equivalency.

100s and 100s of terrorist attacks in the name of Islam and this guy brings up some rare abortion clinic being bombed in the name of Christianity from 1987.

People with his ignorant mentality are the reason why Western Civilization is in the trouble it is.

Hardly.

This is simply one thing. I don't buy into any singular religion being the cause of evil unless all religions are the cause of evil.

Surely you understand the premise.

PEOPLE make choices... PEOPLE. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with the decisions that people choose to do.

I think you put things on a religion and you miss the point that individuals make choices.

However, you want to say "rare abortion bombings".

Ok...

Here is all abortion violence:

According to statistics gathered by the National Abortion Federation (NAF), an organization of abortion providers, since 1977 in the United States and Canada, there have been 17 attempted murders, 383 death threats, 153 incidents of assault or battery, 13 wounded, 100 butyric acid attacks, 373 physical invasions, 41 bombings, 655 anthrax threats, and 3 kidnappings committed against abortion providers.

Rare... Hmmm.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 01:17:36 PM »
When was the last time a christian bombed a abortion clinic in the name of christianity?  

When was the last time a mooooooslim bombed something in the name of islam?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2016, 01:18:47 PM »
When was the last time a christian bombed a abortion clinic in the name of christianity? 

youre calling them BOTH terrorists, you are just saying muslims do it more?

Or are you saying a person that blows up an abortion clinic full of people for religious reasons is NOT a terrorist?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2016, 01:18:55 PM »

It's been a few years:

April 1, 2012: A bomb exploded on the windowsill of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Grand Chute, Wisconsin, resulting in a fire that damaged one of the clinic's examination rooms.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2016, 01:24:08 PM »
It's been a few years:

April 1, 2012: A bomb exploded on the windowsill of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Grand Chute, Wisconsin, resulting in a fire that damaged one of the clinic's examination rooms.

4 years ago - once case.   Yes nearly a daily or weekly occurrence these goat fng pedos are killing and blowing people up in the name of the POS Mohammed - the Great Pedo in the Sky

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2016, 01:26:32 PM »
4 years ago - once case.   Yes nearly a daily or weekly occurrence these goat fng pedos are killing and blowing people up in the name of the POS Mohammed - the Great Pedo in the Sky

I'm not saying the people that are doing it are good people.

I'm just saying that if you choose to commit murder for any reason, it's the mentality of the person in question, not the religion the person has.

There have been other things since then, kidnappings, murders, beatings, things of that nature. Just not a bomb. You said bomb, so I gave you the most recent bombing.

I just don't see what "religion" has to do with people killing other people for no good reason.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2016, 01:32:13 PM »
It's been a few years:

Having to go back to 2012 to find an incident and comparing it to what we are seeing on a weekly basis all over the Western World.

You must be the dumbest person on this site and that really is saying something.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2016, 01:35:25 PM »
I'm not saying the people that are doing it are good people.

I'm just saying that if you choose to commit murder for any reason, it's the mentality of the person in question, not the religion the person has.

There have been other things since then, kidnappings, murders, beatings, things of that nature. Just not a bomb. You said bomb, so I gave you the most recent bombing.

I just don't see what "religion" has to do with people killing other people for no good reason.

You dont see it - thats the problem - but for tons of these shitbags - Islam - from the teaching in the Koran - tell them to go on the jihad. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2016, 01:36:25 PM »
Having to go back to 2012 to find an incident and comparing it to what we are seeing on a weekly basis all over the Western World.

You must be the dumbest person on this site and that really is saying something.

If someone on getbig says I'm dumb, I think I'll survive.

Anytime someone takes a simple statement and turns it into an all being narrative of a person's intellect or thought process, is indicative of the  receiver of the information, not the person making the statement.

You're effectively ignoring my entire premise and what I'm saying along with all of the other things I put around that fact.

It's fine though, I expect nothing better on getbig these days.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2016, 01:38:55 PM »
You dont see it - thats the problem - but for tons of these shitbags - Islam - from the teaching in the Koran - tell them to go on the jihad. 

Surely, but all religions have violence and say to commit violence against the others. In some way shape or form.

It is whether or not the people in the religion choose to follow those teachings.

Most Christians choose to follow the ideals of the new testament and ignore the old, the Jewish populace ignore most of the violent portions of the Old testament.

It's just simply that they choose to do so.

The religion isn't better, but the people making the choices are making better choices overall.

You are seeing my point I'm sure.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2016, 01:42:33 PM »
Surely, but all religions have violence and say to commit violence against the others. In some way shape or form.

It is whether or not the people in the religion choose to follow those teachings.

Most Christians choose to follow the ideals of the new testament and ignore the old, the Jewish populace ignore most of the violent portions of the Old testament.

It's just simply that they choose to do so.

The religion isn't better, but the people making the choices are making better choices overall.

You are seeing my point I'm sure.

Its not other religions doing it though - you dont have extremist churches or temples or synagogues indoctrinating legions of people to be extremists the way you do all these wahhabist preachers and mosques, islamic clerics calling for jihad, etc.

To equate an isolated incident here or there w people from other religions with what we see with muslims and islam is just ludicrous. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2016, 01:49:07 PM »
Its not other religions doing it though - you dont have extremist churches or temples or synagogues indoctrinating legions of people to be extremists the way you do all these wahhabist preachers and mosques, islamic clerics calling for jihad, etc.

To equate an isolated incident here or there w people from other religions with what we see with muslims and islam is just ludicrous. 

I am not inherently doing so.

I'm starting a dialogue.

I used that as a starting point, nothing more. We can look world wide and go down the rabbit hole of course, but realistically, you are smart enough to realize that what I'm saying is true.

It is the people making a choice. No one forces ANYone to do ANYthing.

No one forces you to hurt another person and no one forces them to do so either. That is my point. No religion can MAKE anyone do anything.

Giving power to a religion is insane. I would never give some ethereal pile of bullshit that kind of power over me or give it any credit what so ever to have power over anyone else either.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2016, 01:50:23 PM »
If someone on getbig says I'm dumb, I think I'll survive.

Anytime someone takes a simple statement and turns it into an all being narrative of a person's intellect or thought process, is indicative of the  receiver of the information, not the person making the statement.

You're effectively ignoring my entire premise and what I'm saying along with all of the other things I put around that fact.

It's fine though, I expect nothing better on getbig these days.

I am sure thinking the way you do makes you feel better about yourself but you are a very naive person.

Last week you were carrying on about open borders.

Now you are making excuses for Islamic extremists going out and murdering people by the dozens.

Explain to me how that sort of worldview and potential policy will work itself out if people like you were in charge?

And that doesn't make you a bad person but very naive.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2016, 01:52:32 PM »
I am sure thinking the way you do makes you feel better about yourself but you are a very naive person.

Last week you were carrying on about open borders.

Now you are making excuses for Islamic extremists going out and murdering people by the dozens.

Explain to me how that sort of worldview and potential policy will work itself out if people like you were in charge?

And that doesn't make you a bad person but very naive.

I hardly think what my statements are relate to "carrying on", but ok.

I'm not making excuses for ANYONE, so cut that bullshit out right now.

I'm saying that PEOPLE make choices. I'm not going to keep saying the same thing over and over though, you're trying to pin it on a religion and I'm trying to pin it on people.

Just like I don't pin any case of destruction of any person on whatever religion they may follow.

If you're saying the religion is the cause, please tell me how the magical religion forces people to do things?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2016, 02:04:35 PM »
I hardly think what my statements are relate to "carrying on", but ok.

I'm not making excuses for ANYONE, so cut that bullshit out right now.

I'm saying that PEOPLE make choices. I'm not going to keep saying the same thing over and over though, you're trying to pin it on a religion and I'm trying to pin it on people.

Just like I don't pin any case of destruction of any person on whatever religion they may follow.

If you're saying the religion is the cause, please tell me how the magical religion forces people to do things?

It's nothing personal against you. I've actually enjoyed alot of your posts talking about life and lifting and games etc.

Just a very naive worldview.

Open borders?

Because Native Americans from 4 centuries ago?

Really bro? Are you like 12?

Explain to me how the equation Open Borders + Countless numbers of Islamic Terrorists spilling across is supposed to work out?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2016, 02:07:43 PM »
It's nothing personal against you. I've actually enjoyed alot of your posts talking about life and lifting and games etc.

Just a very naive worldview.

Open borders?

Because Native Americans from 4 centuries ago?

Really bro? Are you like 12?

Explain to me how the equation Open Borders + Countless numbers of Islamic Terrorists spilling across is supposed to work out?

Wait... Are we talking about the borders or are we talking about my disagreement that it's people and not religion?

I am sure I would have to back to the thread you are referencing as I make it a point to forget pretty much everything I type on getbig when I log off.

So back to this thread. What is so magical that Islam is FORCING, people to commit acts of terrorism?

To me it's like blaming the gun and not the shooter. Do you blame the gun?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2016, 02:10:53 PM »
Wait... Are we talking about the borders or are we talking about my disagreement that it's people and not religion?

I am sure I would have to back to the thread you are referencing as I make it a point to forget pretty much everything I type on getbig when I log off.

So back to this thread. What is so magical that Islam is FORCING, people to commit acts of terrorism?

To me it's like blaming the gun and not the shooter. Do you blame the gun?

Because Islam is not just a religion.  Its political/religious/military plan that dominates all aspects of life in these places.  You are taking your own personal biases and not understanding what is actually going on here.