Author Topic: I lack all emotions  (Read 3696 times)

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
Re: I lack all emotions
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2016, 01:42:12 PM »
Your doctor just wants to make $ off of you. Good thing is, you say you don't want to take it anymore. So stick to that and taper off. You'll be a lot better off without it.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2016, 01:45:09 PM »
being happy...do we wanne be happy all the time. Kids are happy dogs are happy most stupid creatures are happy. Just give them a present or a toy and they will become happy. I mean happy is low brain activity, easy to manipulate. Unhappy is advanced brain activity hard to stimulate.

I have been struggling depression and axienty many years. But taking a pill and become stupid happy, that's not my thing. I like to see what most people who feel great really cant see. Its a gift. Creative mind! Awake. Not in a fucking bubblegum. U can great some really fucked up thoughts far far away from normal schooling without pills. I like that :) I don't like to hang out wit stupid brain watched people. Just sit on a fucking chair for some years isolate yourself and you will experience awakening abow everything u ever seen and experienced before. The main problem is u cant hang out with normal people after that ha ha.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2016, 02:25:30 PM »
being happy...do we wanne be happy all the time. Kids are happy dogs are happy most stupid creatures are happy. Just give them a present or a toy and they will become happy. I mean happy is low brain activity, easy to manipulate. Unhappy is advanced brain activity hard to stimulate.

I have been struggling depression and axienty many years. But taking a pill and become stupid happy, that's not my thing. I like to see what most people who feel great really cant see. Its a gift. Creative mind! Awake. Not in a fucking bubblegum. U can great some really fucked up thoughts far far away from normal schooling without pills. I like that :) I don't like to hang out wit stupid brain watched people. Just sit on a fucking chair for some years isolate yourself and you will experience awakening abow everything u ever seen and experienced before. The main problem is u cant hang out with normal people after that ha ha.

Brilliant, simply brilliant.