Author Topic: When To Start Taking Aromasin With Test Prop Kick Start?  (Read 1418 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
When To Start Taking Aromasin With Test Prop Kick Start?
« on: September 10, 2015, 05:18:56 PM »
Should I wait a few days or so before starting aromasin to let the estro build up? Like say I start my first inject of prop on Monday next week. Should I wait until my 2nd shot to start my aromasin? I know aromasin is a bit more potent than arimidex and never used aromasin before.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
Re: When To Start Taking Aromasin With Test Prop Kick Start?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 06:26:39 PM »
Depends what dose of test. I usually start my ai 24 hours after my first shot. Aromasin is a lot harder to get your sweet spot for e2 as its a suicide inhibitor. If you are dosing below a gram of test you are probably better off with arimidex.

On 1.2g of test i run 25mg aromasin ed or 1/4 tab of letro 2-3 times a week.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 08:06:03 PM »
Depends what dose of test. I usually start my ai 24 hours after my first shot. Aromasin is a lot harder to get your sweet spot for e2 as its a suicide inhibitor. If you are dosing below a gram of test you are probably better off with arimidex.

On 1.2g of test i run 25mg aromasin ed or 1/4 tab of letro 2-3 times a week.

I run about .25mg adex daily when over 500mg a week. My doc rx'd me 1mg EOD which obviously i only use when blasting so i stock pile

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 01:32:42 AM »
Aromatase is a highly individual stuff. Use asin as much as needed to keep gyno and excess bloat at bay.
I personnally use 25mg ED (split am/pm) while using 700mg of test E a week. Most people would need way less.
Remember AIs arent very efficient in men since those drugs are designed for female breast cancer patients, you wont "tank" your estro that easily especially while using a good dose of test.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 04:49:16 PM »
The fatter you are the more estrogen you will produce. But even when you are lean it's all about the ratio you still need estrogen to grow