Author Topic: Vince Goodbum- a phony nutritionist  (Read 3760 times)

whitewidow

Vince Goodbum- a phony nutritionist
« on: September 24, 2006, 10:45:32 AM »
Im calling vince out and claiming he is a phony nutrionist-
if he were a professional nutrionist- no way he would look so bad- something does not add up- the guy claims he has an aresenal stash of supps, hes a nutritionist, hes competed before- but yet he looks like crap all the time- I call phony. this guy is doing this for alterior motives- nobody is that delusional ???

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Vince Goodbum- a phony nutritionist
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 10:47:26 AM »
It was just the lighting that show what made him look smooth.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 11:02:59 AM »
It was just the lighting that show what made him look smooth.

Oh bullshit- it was lack of training, lack of diet knowhow, lack of drugs and other supplements, lack of color- only thing vince has going is the gyno-lol hurry up and post pics- I need a new avator.

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 11:15:42 AM »
if he were a professional nutrionist- no way he would look so bad- something does not add up- the guy claims he has an aresenal stash of supps, hes a nutritionist, hes competed before- but yet he looks like crap all the time- I call phony. this guy is doing this for alterior motives- nobody is that delusional ???

Does he even have any certifications to begin with?
JM

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 11:17:40 AM »
Does he even have any certifications to begin with?

CSN MFT
rons acunt

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2006, 11:18:51 AM »
CSN MFT
with who? Post the actual certification.
JM

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2006, 11:19:39 AM »
with who? Post the actual certification.

LOL, fuck knows
rons acunt

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2006, 11:19:59 AM »
I am a certified athletic sports nutritionist.  You are getting be confused with nutritionist like Chad Nichols or Hany Ramboud.  I am not a contest prep nutritionist.  Yes, I have a slash of goodies but I didn't use any of them for this contest and I'm glad I didn't since I wasn't going to win anyway against my opponent.  Complete mismatch

Since I am on vacation, I'm finished up my ISSA course in strength conditioning so I'll have one more thing I'll be certified in.  Afterwards I'll focus more time on my N.D.   
A

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2006, 11:21:04 AM »
I am a certified athletic sports nutritionist.  You are getting be confused with nutritionist like Chad Nichols or Hany Ramboud.  I am not a contest prep nutritionist.  Yes, I have a slash of goodies but I didn't use any of them for this contest and I'm glad I didn't since I wasn't going to win anyway against my opponent.  Complete mismatch

Since I am on vacation, I'm finished up my ISSA course in strength conditioning so I'll have one more thing I'll be certified in.  Afterwards I'll focus more time on my N.D.   

Vince, seriously, why are you skirting posting the pictures?
rons acunt

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2006, 11:21:18 AM »

Seek help.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2006, 11:23:02 AM »
Oh bullshit- it was lack of training, lack of diet knowhow, lack of drugs and other supplements, lack of color- only thing vince has going is the gyno-lol hurry up and post pics- I need a new avator.

Haha i was just kidding around.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2006, 11:24:01 AM »
Vince, seriously, why are you skirting posting the pictures?
To piss you folks off......... ;D  Since everyone is going to trash them anyway, may as well make you wait a bit for them
A

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2006, 11:25:25 AM »
To piss you folks off......... ;D  Since everyone is going to trash them anyway, may as well make you wait a bit for them

Vince, all piss taking aside, I really am [perhaps a bit too much] looking forward to seeing them
rons acunt

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2006, 11:25:41 AM »

Read: Camera phone quality
Motherboy (the band).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2006, 11:28:57 AM »

You aren`t even a MAN enough to post your pictures.

You are weak and everyone knows it.

MAN THE FUCK UP and post pictures.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2006, 11:29:55 AM »
Seek help.

Seek a NPC Card and step onstage.  Or are you as chicken as those legs of yours???
A

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2006, 11:31:33 AM »
Vince, as the man that created the now infamous 'Vince Tits' pictures, can I ask, that if you dont want to yet make the new shots fully public, you might consider simply PMing me the new material?

You have my written oath that they will be for my eyes only
rons acunt

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 12:42:11 PM »

hey white shadow - what is a "nutrionist"? Is it some sort of prion that is a nutritionist?

See the thing is that Vince and all of these so-called "nutritionists" are not real in the sense that it appears that he, Chad and others have no Bachelor or Masters Degree in nutrition, clinical nutrition, biology, sports nutrition or even a certification in Weight Management by ACE, Sports Nutrition by the www.theissn.org or what not. Fakers that rip off the public with their misinformation. Drug guidance is not a nutritionist...it is a druggist.

Doug Kalman

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2006, 12:44:08 PM »

Seek a NPC Card and step onstage.  Or are you as chicken as those legs of yours???

at least his pics are up-lol
TA owns you vince- lets do some comparison shots of TA and goodbum when goodbum puts up the pics.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2006, 12:45:49 PM »

Vince,

Us in medicine and research call the N.D. degree "Not a Doctor" degree. Let me guess...your ND will be from the unaccredited Clayton School rather than from the only respected actual university in the states, Bastyr...

Why don't you do a real challenging and widely respected certification such as the CSCS via the NSCA (www.nsca-lift.org) and the CISSN via the ISSN (www.theissn.org)?

Doug "not into flea markets or bee pollen" Kalman

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2006, 12:46:55 PM »
I do not support the drug use that goes on and the lack of testing.

I am a man of principles and will fight for them until I die.

I will not give a dime to the NPC.

Dball

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2006, 01:18:25 PM »

all the certifications in the world dont mean shit if that is the shape you get your clients in...  i wipe my ass with your issa certification.  who in the world would want to be trained by this... 

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2006, 02:29:19 PM »
all the certifications in the world dont mean shit if that is the shape you get your clients in...  i wipe my ass with your issa certification.  who in the world would want to be trained by this... 

Vince- do you have one single client? who would take your advice after seeing contest pics of you?

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2006, 02:36:59 PM »
I do not support the drug use that goes on and the lack of testing.

I am a man of principles and will fight for them until I die.

I will not give a dime to the NPC.

Would you please give the "I am a man" stuff out. The way you have behaved since the Mr. GetBig contest has gone down is not something anyone here would say is "manly".  You sound pretentious and rediculous.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2006, 03:10:44 PM »
man...i feel bad for vince...

he probably cries himself to sleep at night when he reads this :'(