Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 788350 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5950 on: May 07, 2024, 03:28:23 PM »
He's still a 1950's Dem, does not get what is occurring in 2024.

Wrong. In the '50s I was too young to have an interest in politics. In fact, I was not old enough to register to vote until 1965. My knowledge and involvement in politics gradually increased over the last 59 years. It has never been greater than it is today in 2024. But then, never during my lifetime has there been the level of partisanship than there is now. There has also never as crooked and mentally unbalanced as Trump running for the office of President... this includes his close second, Richard Nixon.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5951 on: May 07, 2024, 03:30:59 PM »
Whatever helps you sleep better, Karl

Facts and lack of evidence of it being stolen do, Retard.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5952 on: May 07, 2024, 03:32:17 PM »
Facts and lack of evidence of it being stolen do, Retard.

You literally have neither and if it was even remotely legit you wouldn’t see what you’re seeing

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5953 on: May 07, 2024, 03:34:36 PM »
All of the prosecution’s witnesses have literally backfired in their faces……I still have no confidence the jury will come back with an honest ruling

It is my hope the jury will come back with an honest ruling. When they do, there is a possibility you won't be too pleased with their decision.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5954 on: May 07, 2024, 03:39:22 PM »
It is my hope the jury will come back with an honest ruling. When they do, there is a possibility you won't be too pleased with their decision.

How will you know it's an honest ruling when you don't even know what he is charged with?  Plus there are no cameras or audio and the "reporting" has been all over the place. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5955 on: May 07, 2024, 03:41:27 PM »
How will you know it's an honest ruling when you don't even know what he is charged with?  Plus there are no cameras or audio and the "reporting" has been all over the place.

Exactly….what laws were broken? This is why this is a show trial

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5956 on: May 07, 2024, 03:50:23 PM »

Trump is charged with 34 felony counts of falsifying business records. Whether the jury considers his violating the NY election-conspiracy law a factor remains to be seen... or rather 'heard' in this case.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5957 on: May 07, 2024, 03:52:27 PM »
Trump is charged with 34 felony counts of falsifying business records. Whether the jury considers his violating the NY election-conspiracy law a factor remains to be seen... or rather 'heard' in this case.

And you suck glory-hole cokk while your wife is dying, degenerate pig...
Like you have something to say about anyone else.  ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5958 on: May 07, 2024, 04:00:39 PM »
The prosecution asked Daniels if she felt anything "unusual" while having sex with Trump.

This was asked today... The same prosecution that supposedly cares about business records or campaign finance violations... This is tabloid trash, not a serious trial like the prosecutors claim.

Notice this too:

During questioning from Trump attorney Susan Necheles, Stormy Daniels said attorney Gloria Allred wanted her to accuse the former president of rape.

Daniels was asked about a conversation she had with Allred in 2011 that was described in her book "Full Disclosure." Necheles asked Daniels if she told Allred that she did not have sex with Trump. Daniels disputed that, saying she told the famed attorney that she slept with him but did not give her any details due to a lack of trust.

"I did not tell her all the sex details; I did not trust her," Daniels said. "And she wanted me to accuse him of forced … basically rape."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5959 on: May 07, 2024, 04:04:48 PM »

Incorrect.  He is charged with violating a law prohibiting falsifying business records, which is a stale/expired misdemeanor, but becomes a felony if the alleged falsification was done in furtherance of another crime.  That "other crime" is not in the indictment and has not been clearly defined by the prosecution. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5960 on: May 07, 2024, 04:30:36 PM »
Judge delays Donald Trump's classified documents trial indefinitely

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-delays-donald-trumps-classified-212100014.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5961 on: May 08, 2024, 07:46:17 AM »
Georgia court to take up Trump's appeal of Willis disqualification ruling, possibly delaying election case

https://abcnews.go.com/US/georgia-court-takes-trumps-appeal-willis-disqualification-ruling/story?id=110024047

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5962 on: May 08, 2024, 02:51:38 PM »
Wrong. In the '50s I was too young to have an interest in politics. In fact, I was not old enough to register to vote until 1965. My knowledge and involvement in politics gradually increased over the last 59 years. It has never been greater than it is today in 2024. But then, never during my lifetime has there been the level of partisanship than there is now. There has also never as crooked and mentally unbalanced as Trump running for the office of President... this includes his close second, Richard Nixon.
And you’re one to declare someone mentally unbalanced . I don’t think I need to remind you of your misgivings. You made it to Janitor rank, Trump, so far, has been President of America. Your last years will be spent listening to the greatest president ever, get used to it.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5963 on: May 08, 2024, 05:00:01 PM »
And you’re one to declare someone mentally unbalanced . I don’t think I need to remind you of your misgivings. You made it to Janitor rank, Trump, so far, has been President of America. Your last years will be spent listening to the greatest president ever, get used to it.

He's to far gone with the Pedocrats beyond being sensible or helped 🤷🏻‍♂️

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5964 on: May 09, 2024, 11:56:07 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5965 on: May 09, 2024, 02:09:12 PM »
Incorrect.  He is charged with violating a law prohibiting falsifying business records, which is a stale/expired misdemeanor, but becomes a felony if the alleged falsification was done in furtherance of another crime.  That "other crime" is not in the indictment and has not been clearly defined by the prosecution.

Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me. In fact, I already knew these details. None of this changes the fact that Trump is charged with 34 counts of falsifying internal Trump Organization business records.

BTW, a conviction for this 'misdemeanor' crime is punishable by as long as one year in jail while the class "E" felony offense has a potential penalty of up to four years in prison. A class "E" felony, New York Penal Law 175.10 is no minor matter. In fact, upon conviction a judge has the discretion to sentence the criminal to multiple years in prison even if they have no criminal history.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5966 on: May 09, 2024, 02:13:18 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me. In fact, I already knew these details. None of this changes the fact that Trump is charged with 34 counts of falsifying internal Trump Organization business records.

BTW, a conviction for this 'misdemeanor' crime is punishable by as long as one year in jail while the class "E" felony offense has a potential penalty of up to four years in prison. A class "E" felony, New York Penal Law 175.10 is no minor matter. In fact, upon conviction a judge has the discretion to sentence the criminal to multiple years in prison even if they have no criminal history.

If you already knew these details, then I ask again, how will you know that the jury reaches a fair result when you don't know what Trump is charged with? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5967 on: May 09, 2024, 02:50:43 PM »
If you already knew these details, then I ask again, how will you know that the jury reaches a fair result when you don't know what Trump is charged with?

I repeat. At this time Trump is charged with '34 felony counts of falsifying business records.' [https://apnews.com/article/trump-trial-hush-money-gag-order-d853768fff5fafbdee55623579889140] No one knows what the jury will be asked to rule on. It could be all 34 charges or a portion thereof. There is speculation the prosecution intends to link these charges to election fraud. At the trials opening the prosecution alleged, "Trump tried to ‘corrupt’ the 2016 election. This was a planned, coordinated, long-running conspiracy to influence the 2016 election — to help Donald Trump get elected through illegal expenditures to silence people who had something bad to say about his behavior, using doctored corporate records and bank forms to conceal those payments along the way,” prosecutor Matthew Colangelo said. “It was election fraud, pure and simple.”  I do not believe we know whether this is or can be linked to the other charges at this time. If this happens, then the jury will be considering this too.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5968 on: May 09, 2024, 02:57:52 PM »
I repeat. At this time Trump is charged with '34 felony counts of falsifying business records.' [https://apnews.com/article/trump-trial-hush-money-gag-order-d853768fff5fafbdee55623579889140] No one knows what the jury will be asked to rule on. It could be all 34 charges or a portion thereof. There is speculation the prosecution intends to link these charges to election fraud. At the trials opening the prosecution alleged, "Trump tried to ‘corrupt’ the 2016 election. This was a planned, coordinated, long-running conspiracy to influence the 2016 election — to help Donald Trump get elected through illegal expenditures to silence people who had something bad to say about his behavior, using doctored corporate records and bank forms to conceal those payments along the way,” prosecutor Matthew Colangelo said. “It was election fraud, pure and simple.”  I do not believe we know whether this is or can be linked to the other charges at this time. If this happens, then the jury will be considering this too.

You are clearly missing the point.  The alleged crime of falsifying business records is an expired misdemeanor.  The only way to revive it and convert it into a felony is to allege and prove that the falsification of business records was in furtherance of another crime.  That "other crime" is not in the indictment, nor has it been defined by the prosecution or the judge.  The fact you cannot see how crazy and unfair it is to put someone on trial without telling them exactly what they are accused of is telling.  This is one of the worst violation's of due process I've ever seen.     

You should read Franz Kafka.  That is exactly what they are doing to Trump. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5969 on: May 09, 2024, 03:25:09 PM »
"a planned, coordinated, long-running conspiracy to influence the 2016 election"

Sounds much like what the election campaigns, political parties, PACs, superPACs, dark money groups, media stories, members of Congress etc did. Also what Russiagate was.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5970 on: May 09, 2024, 03:26:25 PM »
You are clearly missing the point.  The alleged crime of falsifying business records is an expired misdemeanor.  The only way to revive it and convert it into a felony is to allege and prove that the falsification of business records was in furtherance of another crime.  That "other crime" is not in the indictment, nor has it been defined by the prosecution or the judge.  The fact you cannot see how crazy and unfair it is to put someone on trial without telling them exactly what they are accused of is telling.  This is one of the worst violation's of due process I've ever seen.     

You should read Franz Kafka.  That is exactly what they are doing to Trump.

175.05 does not appear to be expired according the NY penal codes. It is still on the books as a misdemeanor. 175.10 is a felony.  If you know otherwise, please provide a link showing it is expired?

Article 175 - NY Penal Law [https://ypdcrime.com/penal.law/article175.php]

S 175.05 Falsifying business records in the second degree.
  A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the second degree
when, with intent to defraud, he:
  1. Makes or causes a false entry in the business records of an
enterprise; or
  2. Alters, erases, obliterates, deletes, removes or destroys a true
entry in the business records of an enterprise; or
  3. Omits to make a true entry in the business records of an enterprise
in violation of a duty to do so which he knows to be imposed upon him by
law or by the nature of his position; or
  4. Prevents the making of a true entry or causes the omission thereof
in the business records of an enterprise.
  Falsifying business records in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

S 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.
  A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.
Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5971 on: May 09, 2024, 03:30:52 PM »
175.05 does not appear to be expired according the NY penal codes. It is still on the books as a misdemeanor. 175.10 is a felony.  If you know otherwise, please provide a link showing it is expired?

Article 175 - NY Penal Law [https://ypdcrime.com/penal.law/article175.php]

S 175.05 Falsifying business records in the second degree.
  A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the second degree
when, with intent to defraud, he:
  1. Makes or causes a false entry in the business records of an
enterprise; or
  2. Alters, erases, obliterates, deletes, removes or destroys a true
entry in the business records of an enterprise; or
  3. Omits to make a true entry in the business records of an enterprise
in violation of a duty to do so which he knows to be imposed upon him by
law or by the nature of his position; or
  4. Prevents the making of a true entry or causes the omission thereof
in the business records of an enterprise.
  Falsifying business records in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

S 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.
  A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.
Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

Expired meaning the deadline to prosecute Trump for this misdemeanor has passed.  But go ahead and avoid the gross violation of Trump's due process rights. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5972 on: May 09, 2024, 03:44:12 PM »
Expired meaning the deadline to prosecute Trump for this misdemeanor has passed.  But go ahead and avoid the gross violation of Trump's due process rights.

If this is true, then the defense should point this out and request those portions of the charges be dismissed. Even if the Judge refuses, the defense should make an issue of this in closing arguments. It seems to me if this is legally supported, it should be a no-brainer.  It seems to me that somebody is missing something, here.

I have heard that the prosecution must tie these charges to another crime. This might be why NY election fraud is mentioned so often by the media.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5973 on: May 09, 2024, 03:47:08 PM »
If this is true, then the defense should point this out and request those portions of the charges be dismissed. Even if the Judge refuses, the defense should make an issue of this in closing arguments. It seems to me if this is legally supported, it should be a no-brainer.  It seems to me that somebody is missing something, here.

I have heard that the prosecution must tie these charges to another crime. This might be why NY election fraud is mentioned so often by the media.

Yes it's true.  This case should have never been filed.  But when the left is infected with TDS, this is what you get. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5974 on: May 09, 2024, 03:52:56 PM »
"a planned, coordinated, long-running conspiracy to influence the 2016 election"

Sounds much like what the election campaigns, political parties, PACs, superPACs, dark money groups, media stories, members of Congress etc did. Also what Russiagate was.

Yep.