Author Topic: Why don't the *pros* post on getbig?  (Read 13058 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Why don't the *pros* post on getbig?
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2008, 12:39:48 PM »

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2008, 01:26:12 PM »
Could we get back to why the Neanderthals do not post here?
HAHA, RON.....

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2008, 02:11:49 PM »
Your original quote from early March, regarding the *grammatical error:"
"Yeah, you sure are, around 'hear'."
We see that it is (yet another) post that is laced in sarcasm and is indeed written to provoke confrontation. You may protest to the contrary of course, but given you have finally admitted an act of aggressive internet attack (virtue of your admittance that the post regarding the getbig big 6 was indeed meant for confrontation), your previous *record of bad character* goes against you.
Your own conduct on the board is one of frequent inticing of internet confrontation, as can be deduced from your postal history. Your jealousy towards me is very apparent and you clearly feel intellectually threatened (proved by my initial comments on this matter, with you sudden cessation of this point after i drew reference to it).
Finally,my advice would be to learn by these exchanges, learn how to conduct yourself in a more appropriate way, and not always in such a constantly aggressive manner. Enjoy being able to interact with superior posters like myself and the other big6 members. Enjoy the fact that if we were not members on this board, neither would you be.

Yeah, you sure are, around 'hear'.  ::)

Get
Your
Facts
Straight

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2008, 02:13:54 PM »
Why don't the *pros* post on getbig?

People are mean to them.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2008, 02:52:22 PM »

Don't flatter yourself nerd. Not a single pro in the top 15 would bother with this board. Reading about you jerking off to ladies' feet isn't going to do shit for them. ;)

Which pro are you?
tank u jesus

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2008, 03:03:08 PM »
Could we get back to why the Neanderthals do not post here?
hahah funny ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2008, 03:08:22 PM »
hahah funny ;D

funny to you becuase you a braindead coward and simpleton who has to spam Getbig with boring, juvenile shit to feel a little better about being a loser.

It's people like you who are responsible for the lack of pros posting here. Why would they wade through your attention seeking bullshit?

A cowardly little roach who is too fearful to ever post his picture and who has FAILED on every level in his life = Stark

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2008, 03:13:12 PM »

funny to you becuase you a braindead coward and simpleton who has to spam Getbig with boring, juvenile shit to feel a little better about being a loser.

It's people like you who are responsible for the lack of pros posting here. Why would they wade through your attention seeking bullshit?

A cowardly little roach who is too fearful to ever post his picture and who has FAILED on every level in his life = Stark

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hi Nasser!  :)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2008, 02:04:41 AM »
Get
Your
Facts
Straight

To which I admit that I have made a temporary boo-boo. See, the big 6 really are human, and not infallable.
Regarding your alledged non-confrontational calling card, I quote your initial communication to me (personally, I think that you should have left my misquote as it was, as your TRUE original quote is even more enticing of internet exchange):
"No I think what you're looking for is a grammar check - something does getbig has not does

Real men don't spell check, they spell write."

Now, Rocket, up until this point we had had absolutely no prior communication.
You state that this (unprovoked) response was not meant to be confrontational. Given that your history of admittance to me that you have indeed written an "opening" response to incite confrontation, given the above quote, are you seriously saying that this comment was warrented and non-confrontational, especially give the fact that I had never previously engaged in any communication to you? Basically, Rocket, you are just a petty lier.
Thus, you have asked for an occasion when you have directed a derogatory comment towards me. I provided an example in an above post.
You have asked for an occasion when you have *attacked* me "first." I have provided two occasions (and to one of them you admit).
Are we finally concluded now, Rocket?
Again Rocket, as you clearly have problems absorbing information unless you try and process in multiple times (an auditory skill shortcomming? Was this picked up at school?): IF WE TAKE AWAY YOUR INITIAL CONFRONTATIONAL AND SACRCASTIC COMMENTS, ROCKET, DO ANY EXCHANGES BETWEEN US EVER OCCUR?
Fundamentally Rocket, you are nothing more than a petty lier that instantly resorts to derogatory comments the instance that you feel intellectually challenged. Each time you have asked for proof of a particular allegation, I have provided it. Each time that you have asked for specific examples of your initial (unprovoked) *attacks* towards me, I have also provided it.
My advice to you is: refrain from making derogatory comments to myself or other members of the board as well as abstaining (as you must enjoy it) from writing *calling cards* that are laced in sarcasm and written purely for the intention of internet confrontation. If you are mature enough, you will take this advice on board.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2008, 03:20:59 AM »
Quite honestly you can take either comment any way you like, I genuinely did not mean anything the first time and even ignored your reaction because I truly was not looking for confrontation (which made it all too clear you had been wounded by such a comment).   

The way I see it, you have sufficiently convinced me of why you were derogatory to me and I'm fine with that.  Do I think you should have been so affected by these comments?  Absolutely not.

As for future endeavours, well.. now we know where we stand it should be easier to continue.  Maturity?  Sounds complicated!  What sounds simple, is inciting your lengthy ire :)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2008, 03:40:20 AM »
Quite honestly you can take either comment any way you like, I genuinely did not mean anything the first time and even ignored your reaction because I truly was not looking for confrontation (which made it all too clear you had been wounded by such a comment).   

The way I see it, you have sufficiently convinced me of why you were derogatory to me and I'm fine with that.  Do I think you should have been so affected by these comments?  Absolutely not.

As for future endeavours, well.. now we know where we stand it should be easier to continue.  Maturity?  Sounds complicated!  What sounds simple, is inciting your lengthy ire :)
Well, again I am not taking *either* comment "anyway that I like", as you put it, I am merely taking the second intentional confrontational response as just that-as you *confessed*,IE, there is no need to take this comment "as I like it," I'll *take it* as you admitted that it was: intentionally confrontational.
With regard to the now infamous, first *calling card," as stated (how many times now?), given your admittance of intentionally wanted to provoke confrontation between us, I'll *take it* as per your second aggressive calling card:IE, confrontational, unless of course you can provide sufficient proof of otherwise.
Finally, AGAIN (and how many times is this now?):Do the exchanges occur at all, if you were mature enough not to begin posting intentionally provoking respones in the first place? You are constantly vague at addressing that fact, as, either
a) You still need it repeated on more occasions for your brain to process and interpret the information, or
b) You know the answer to that as well as I do (answer at the back of the text reads:NO).

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2008, 03:55:17 AM »
Well, again I am not taking *either* comment "anyway that I like", as you put it, I am merely taking the second intentional confrontational response as just that-as you *confessed*,IE, there is no need to take this comment "as I like it," I'll *take it* as you admitted that it was: intentionally confrontational.
With regard to the now infamous, first *calling card," as stated (how many times now?), given your admittance of intentionally wanted to provoke confrontation between us, I'll *take it* as per your second aggressive calling card:IE, confrontational, unless of course you can provide sufficient proof of otherwise.
Finally, AGAIN (and how many times is this now?):Do the exchanges occur at all, if you were mature enough not to begin posting intentionally provoking respones in the first place? You are constantly vague at addressing that fact, as, either
a) You still need it repeated on more occasions for your brain to process and interpret the information, or
b) You know the answer to that as well as I do (answer at the back of the text reads:NO).

Given your oversensitivity there was zero chance of confrontation not occurring by my hand.    I thought I'd made that clear when I said I understood your motivations, however that is now clear for you. 

This maturity concept you speak of, what makes you think that I'm interested in attaining such a level?  I have no such intentions.  Never have :)

If you want a simple answer to a simple question, ask a simple question, don't post endless rhetoric. 

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2008, 04:02:38 AM »
Given your oversensitivity there was zero chance of confrontation not occurring by my hand.    I thought I'd made that clear when I said I understood your motivations, however that is now clear for you. 

This maturity concept you speak of, what makes you think that I'm interested in attaining such a level?  I have no such intentions.  Never have :)

If you want a simple answer to a simple question, ask a simple question, don't post endless rhetoric. 
Well, the question that I posed (how many times now??):
Would these exchanges be occurring if you did not post intentionally confrontational respones? would, on the face of it, be simple, and require a suitably simple answer. However, you clearly seem to struggle in answering such simple questions.
As I alluded to in my last post:I think that it might be best if you *cheat* and look up that answer at the back of the text, as you clearly cannot solve simple problems on your own.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2008, 04:15:07 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahah I love it when you meltdown :D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2008, 04:46:38 AM »
Would these exchanges be occurring if you did not post intentionally confrontational respones? would, on the face of it, be simple, and require a suitably simple answer. However, you clearly seem to struggle in answering such simple questions.

"The way I see it, you have sufficiently convinced me of why you were derogatory to me and I'm fine with that" in my opinion answers this question.  You possess enough logic to deduct that if you react to a post that was made to you without prior comment, obviously exchanges are occurring due to the initial comments.  I do not believe that you need this to be explained to you.  Do you require me to confirm I understand this.  You have your confirmation.  Again, do I agree with your reaction?  Absolutely not.

I do not feel it necessary to spend excess time making assertions on your intelligence each and every post, nor will I do you the courtesy of reading them.  If you wish to be heard by me, get to the point.  Do not encapsulate these questions in a sea of wasteful conjecture.  I do actually take time out of work important to me to comment to you.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2008, 04:56:42 AM »
hahah I love it when you meltdown :D

I just saw your site(simply2hot) big guy, very nice work.

Sieg Heil.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2008, 04:58:55 AM »
"The way I see it, you have sufficiently convinced me of why you were derogatory to me and I'm fine with that" in my opinion answers this question.  You possess enough logic to deduct that if you react to a post that was made to you without prior comment, obviously exchanges are occurring due to the initial comments.  I do not believe that you need this to be explained to you.  Do you require me to confirm I understand this.  You have your confirmation.  Again, do I agree with your reaction?  Absolutely not.

I do not feel it necessary to spend excess time making assertions on your intelligence each and every post, nor will I do you the courtesy of reading them.  If you wish to be heard by me, get to the point.  Do not encapsulate these questions in a sea of wasteful conjecture.  I do actually take time out of work important to me to comment to you.

Well, I appreciate that you take time out from *important* work to comment to me. I am very privileged. Is the work really that important that you can afford to set it aside to contine a *discussion* on an internet bodybuilding board?
As a teacher, I regularly have breaks between classes to partake in such exchanges. I could not lie and say that the exchanges between us are so important that I would, or indeed be allowed, to interupt a lesson to log on to a computer and post a reply.

You write, in answer to my multiply stated question regarding the existence of these exchanges, subject to your initial confrontational respones:
 "You possess enough logic to deduct that if you react to a post that was made to you without prior comment, obviously exchanges are occurring due to the initial comments,"
I presume that you may have meant to use the word "I" in your quote, not "you," but thankyou, seventeen A4's of internet material and I have finally attained all of the answers/admittance that I asked for.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2008, 05:57:17 AM »
Well, I appreciate that you take time out from *important* work to comment to me. I am very privileged. Is the work really that important that you can afford to set it aside to contine a *discussion* on an internet bodybuilding board?

It is difficult to maintain two extremely different mindsets required to both argue on the internet and do "important work".

If I were at "work work", no problem, unfortunately getbig is an embarrassing website to be browsing so I would not do so.  Almost as embarrassing as purchasing an issue of Flex magazine.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2008, 10:07:13 AM »
I just saw your site(simply2hot) big guy, very nice work.

Sieg Heil.

thanks a lot mate :)

How was the speed? I'm in the process of optimizing the page and the speed was an issue, but I think I have
it under control.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2008, 06:49:47 PM »
Good threads usually end up in a dogfight. Quite surprised to see the usually cool Rocket getting involved in a slinging match.

It is always refreshing to get admonished by the good doctor Chimps.

The pros are driven away by the flotsam and pumpkinheads!

I agree with Sharma's opinion about Goatboy! :) Somebody bring Goatboy in dead or alive!

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2008, 01:46:35 AM »
Good threads usually end up in a dogfight. Quite surprised to see the usually cool Rocket getting involved in a slinging match.

It is always refreshing to get admonished by the good doctor Chimps.

The pros are driven away by the flotsam and pumpkinheads!

I agree with Sharma's opinion about Goatboy! :) Somebody bring Goatboy in dead or alive!

"Cool" Rocket???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2008, 02:43:33 AM »
"Cool" Rocket???

it's a black gay thing don't ask  :P