Author Topic: Do you think this guy would get alot of girls?  (Read 5766 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Do you think this guy would get alot of girls?
« on: June 04, 2011, 03:46:25 PM »
What do you think?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Do you think this guy would get alot of girls?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 03:48:14 PM »
What do you think?

Tbombz? Chaz Bono?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 03:49:37 PM »
Very white teeth.
I hate the State.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 03:51:59 PM »
Very white teeth.

What about this guy, would he get the girls?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 03:52:42 PM »

What about this guy, would he get the girls?

Pussy slaying build, potentially yes.
I hate the State.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2011, 03:54:32 PM »
Pussy slaying build, potentially yes.

Same guy, dieted for 18 months

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2011, 03:54:40 PM »
Poor body image, wants to make a change,

The stress of work leaves him reeling, food is his comfort. Sickening binge "Sessions" followed by unshakeable guilt.

Brave face in public, happy to play the "funny fat guy with the great personality" role....he's got so much love to give.....if only he looked "How he should" (in his mind)

My Solution:

He needs "Uprooting", pulling out of his comfort zone. secluded in a detox clinic, 3 months of resistance training and an aggressive diet.

12 weeks later he returns to the fold, life literally changed forever. No more dreaming. Lean, tanned, an appreciation for the emotional aspect of food. Learning to love lingering hunger.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2011, 03:56:46 PM »
Poor body image, wants to make a change,

The stress of work leaves him reeling, food is his comfort. Sickening binge "Sessions" followed by unshakeable guilt.

Brave face in public, happy to play the "funny fat guy with the great personality" role....he's got so much love to give.....if only he looked "How he should" (in his mind)

My Solution:

He needs "Uprooting", pulling out of his comfort zone. secluded in a detox clinic, 3 months of resistance training and an aggressive diet.

12 weeks later he returns to the fold, life literally changed forever. No more dreaming. Lean, tanned, an appreciation for the emotional aspect of food. Learning to love lingering hunger.

HAHA, close!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 03:57:20 PM »

Very impressive transformation. Did he lift before? because he it looked like he must have...
I hate the State.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 04:02:08 PM »
Very impressive transformation. Did he lift before? because he it looked like he must have...

Says he joined a gym in 16th september 2009 for first time so Id assume no, started here at 350 at 6'4, ended up at 234 in the pics, Im guessing he had some "assistance"?Seems alot of muscle to add while dieting, even for someone with alot of excess fat to use as energy.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 04:05:19 PM »

Good for him...
O

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2011, 04:08:12 PM »
great transformation.  Good for him.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 04:08:42 PM »
Throwing my hat into the ring

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2011, 04:14:07 PM »
Says he joined a gym in 16th september 2009 for first time so Id assume no, started here at 350 at 6'4, ended up at 234 in the pics, Im guessing he had some "assistance"?Seems alot of muscle to add while dieting, even for someone with alot of excess fat to use as energy.

Yeah, low doses of test maybe...or primo..?
I hate the State.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2011, 04:14:46 PM »

nice man.  How much leaner you plan on getting?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 04:18:32 PM »

How tall are you? 6'9"?
I hate the State.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 04:21:34 PM »
Great physique, but that still doesn't mean he "gets" girls...once he opens his mouth, it's a diff ballgame...if shit comes out, flies he will get, not women...

Ever watch MegaMind? Megamind decides to "create" a hero, and the fat guy who wanted "the girl" became the hero, complete with the bod...but he didn't have the mindset...he was called "Titan"....

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2011, 04:22:37 PM »
How tall are you? 6'9"?

nah...see the towel bar in the background?  That is probably 4 feet.  So he is just under 6'.  Epic Detective skills.  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2011, 04:25:58 PM »
nah...see the towel bar in the background?  That is probably 4 feet.  So he is just under 6'.  Epic Detective skills.  ;D

No, at over 350 to begin with? No, must be much taller than that. I am not sure right now but I am about 90kg (roughly 200lbs) and I am 5'9". He must be a giant at that weight.
I hate the State.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2011, 04:26:26 PM »
Great physique, but that still doesn't mean he "gets" girls...once he opens his mouth, it's a diff ballgame...if shit comes out, flies he will get, not women...

Ever watch MegaMind? Megamind decides to "create" a hero, and the fat guy who wanted "the girl" became the hero, complete with the bod...but he didn't have the mindset...he was called "Titan"....

Reason I posted was I was reading the funny thread with all the delusional people on bb.com thinking becuase they lost 15 pounds that now women think they are Brad pitt, I read this guys story and was going to post it here as I expected the pics to show the height of delusion, but for once it was very impressive (no homo).

"Went to a club for the first time this past weekend, and BEAUTIFUL girls were complimenting my looks all night long, to the point that it actually started getting annoying. Handsome, sexy, stud, I heard it all that night. They were complimenting my physique, feeling up my chest and shoulders, asking me to take my shirt off, it was insane.

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS would I think that would be happening TO ME. These gorgeous girls were fighting to have MY attention. Just a year and a half ago, I'd be lucky if a chubby ugly girl would even glance at me. I literally did not get any attention from women what so ever, and now this.

It was very surreal. I still can't believe it. Sometimes I look in the mirror, and can't help but ask myself WTF when did THIS happen? "

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2011, 04:28:55 PM »
Reason I posted was I was reading the funny thread with all the delusional people on bb.com thinking becuase they lost 15 pounds that now women think they are Brad pitt, I read this guys story and was going to post it here as I expected the pics to show the height of delusion, but for once it was very impressive (no homo).

"Went to a club for the first time this past weekend, and BEAUTIFUL girls were complimenting my looks all night long, to the point that it actually started getting annoying. Handsome, sexy, stud, I heard it all that night. They were complimenting my physique, feeling up my chest and shoulders, asking me to take my shirt off, it was insane.

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS would I think that would be happening TO ME. These gorgeous girls were fighting to have MY attention. Just a year and a half ago, I'd be lucky if a chubby ugly girl would even glance at me. I literally did not get any attention from women what so ever, and now this.

It was very surreal. I still can't believe it. Sometimes I look in the mirror, and can't help but ask myself WTF when did THIS happen? "

Wow...if that is what happens, definitely an inspiration... ;D
I hate the State.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2011, 04:32:09 PM »

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS would I think that would be happening TO ME. These gorgeous girls were fighting to have MY attention. Just a year and a half ago, I'd be lucky if a chubby ugly girl would even glance at me. I
literally did not get any attention from women what so ever, and now this.

It was very surreal. I still can't believe it. Sometimes I look in the mirror, and can't help but ask myself WTF when
 did THIS happen? "
he can't handle the attention... And it will show, when he opens his mouth...he is unprepared...it will show once he gets into a relationship with one of those shallow girls...

The women who lose weight handle it better than the men who lose weight...because it's men who fawn attention on them, as is natural...

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2011, 04:32:43 PM »
not the same guy, unless the extra test gave him stomach hair that he didnt have

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2011, 04:34:23 PM »
he can't handle the attention... And it will show, when he opens his mouth...he is unprepared...it will show once he gets into a relationship with one of those shallow girls...

The women who lose weight handle it better than the men who lose weight...because it's men who fawn attention on them, as is natural...

Parker , yes, women do have THE power...unfortunately. But that's just biology...
I hate the State.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2011, 04:35:24 PM »
not the same guy, unless the extra test gave him stomach hair that he didnt have

Same guy, he has over 4000 posts on bb.com with tracking of his weight changes every month along with pics and stats.

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/gregshulikov/